Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Is This Love? Wake Up Nigerian Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love? Wake Up Nigerian Women (2954 Views)

When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Love? Wake Up Nigerian Women by Queenisha: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
wink
Re: Is This Love? Wake Up Nigerian Women by Orikinla(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2008
Women should beware of going out with mad men and should beware of marrying lunatics.

Do not be fooled by the riches or good life.

I know a Nigerian billionaire who beat his American wife until she passed out and ended up in EKO Hospital.
Re: Is This Love? Wake Up Nigerian Women by rampant(f): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2008
ladyolis:

On Thursday, July 24, 2008, a 50-year old Nigerian man Michael Collins Iheme shot and killed his 28-year old estranged wife, Anthonia Iheme, in her work parking lot. Witnesses say Michael fired several shots into her car then ran into another car and drove away. Shortly after the crime, he called 911 and told the operator that “Yes, I have killed the woman that messed my life up. A woman that had destroyed me. I am at Shalom West, …my name is Michael.” The police arrested him about 100 meters from the shooting where he stated, “I called the police….I shot her…I shot her.”

Well this is freaky you know im not here to judge anyone but i have a question to those Nigerian women, the fact that you know you own man are abusive why do you even marry then[b] i think Nigerian man should be gay,  they should marry each other period[/b]

anu ofia,anu mpam ,afo dikwa gi nimi ,ewu angry
Re: Is This Love? Wake Up Nigerian Women by onyinye2(f): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

anu ofia,anu mpam ,afo dikwa gi nimi ,ewu angry
I might not be fluent in igbo but i understood that cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Love? Wake Up Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 01, 2013
ladyolis:
OAnd n Thursday, July 24, 2008, a 50-year old Nigerian man Michael Collins Iheme shot and killed his 28-year old estranged wife, Anthonia Iheme, in her work parking lot. Witnesses say Michael fired several shots into her car then ran into another car and drove away. Shortly after the crime, he called 911 and told the operator that “Yes, I have killed the woman that messed my life up. A woman that had destroyed me. I am at Shalom West, …my name is Michael.” The police arrested him about 100 meters from the shooting where he stated, “I called the police….I shot her…I shot her.”

Well this is freaky you know im not here to judge anyone but i have a question to those Nigerian women, the fact that you know you own man are abusive why do you even marry then i think Nigerian man should be gay, they should marry each other period

This seems very targeted and biased. Do you know WHY he shot her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Premiership Star Steven Pienaar Sued By Mother Of His Child For 'promising To Ma / I Live In The U.s And Need A Wife Not A Girlfriend / A Tread For Those Who Survived D Nairaland Blast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.