Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements (24929 Views)

Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC / President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by ibrash600: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
gringringrin omo e be lyk say GEJ jst release dis ppl money oo, see as dem full dis thread lying to themselves, fresh air ko, air freshener ni... dem want tell me say GEJ na bst president in naija.. keep fooling yourselves, oju gbogbo yin lo ma Shè come 2015

olorun koni jeki nrikan ti mafi di ibo fun Jonathan.. olorun o ni je

if u quote me & abuse me, na thunder go fire u
angry angry
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by luvinhubby(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Bukkyade: You can't help but agree with the op. I have always maintained that GEJ has performed more than so many of his predecessors. It is not in doubt.
Aviation- despite the allegations against that woman. She has done tremendous work in the Aviation industry more than any other Minister before her. It's just unfortunate that she allowed her greed to eclipse the remodelling work she has done in all the major airports.
Agricuture- Adeshina is very impressive with his reforms with improved value chain to cassava and exports, rice mills and fertiliser distribution reforms.
Works- Like the Op mentioned, GEJ is handling so many road contracts at the same time that one would begin to wonder what other presidents were doing before now. The Lagos-Ibadan road is a landmark which GEJ is doing after OBJ failed with concessioning.

Railway- Many Nigerians now travel by rail from Lagos-Ibadan.

Power- he has privatised DISCOS/GENCOS and using proceeds of the sale to upgrade the national grid. Soon, the problem of electricity will be history

Job creation. I love his YOUWIN strategy. I have seen beneficiaries who never knew anybody in govt get it.

I also do love the bolded. Creating entrepreneurs that will create jobs. cool
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by Aifey(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mogidi: GEJ trully is the "Mandiba" of Nigeria politics, continues to work relentlessly for the masses in face of obvious adversity. Anyone in Gej's position would have been busy arresting and using efcc to pursue his opponents and forget the primary objective of governance.

SAI GEJ, carry go.
Unfortunately for you, MadibA didn't surround himself with crooks and criminals, convicts and ex convicts, international fugitives, he didn't pardon criminals and ex convicts, he didn't hire crooks under efcc investigation to man top government positions, he didn't preside over the most corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria, he didn't let people loot and steal via subsidies, oil theft, pension fraud and let them all get away unpunished, he didn't betray his oath of office by enabling and protecting terrorists, he did award contracts to protect SA territorial waters to terrorists and bandits he dint say 17 is greater than 19. Or 5 < 22, N32b loot shoUd pay N75O,OOO and the list goes on and on..

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by sammhi(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
[b]TokyoBulls: Thank you, everyone for your contributions. I will recommend we remain civil, sane and issues based instead of attacking people. Now, let's go to the topic: GEJ has done some work as a President and there are more important achievements you can point to rather than rail system or some few patches on 7 roads. In terms of stabilizing the economy, the GEJ administration (especially with Sanusi, Ngozi and Aganga) have proved doubters wrong. The Nigerian economy is now stable and with GDP growing at 6.9%, Nigeria has been named one of the 4 investment destinations in 2014 as MINT - Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey. Also, GDP rebasing will be done in 2014 and by then, Nigeria will become the 26th largest economy in the world and the 1st in Africa with a GDP of $64trn. Third, the privatization of the power sector is long overdue and this administration has successfully handed over power to private companies.

Now aside these, there are a lot more people expect to see from a President whom they considered 'one of us' in 2011. Let me also list some of his undoings. One, under GEJ, corruption thrived more than ever to become deeply rooted as the bane of the Nigerian economy. It is not only that he has not fought corruption, he is also very corrupt. Let me give you examples you don't get to see everywhere. The reason Stella Oduah and Coscharis cannot be punished is because 'someone' owns 60% stake in Coscharis. Also, Coscharis has become the preferred supplier of all vehicles to FG agencies/ministries because of the same reason. Even Elizade, Globe Motors, etc now have to supply through Coscharis, Also, ask who gets rebates from FRSC on all new vehicle plate numbers. Dame P.

Second, all the achievements on the economy are clouded by the fact that they do not translate to job creation and wealth distribution. All we have is economic growth on paper without corresponding improvement in standard of living. He has not been able to increase the living standards of the people and that's a shame when the economy is going and he's even planning rebasing.

Third, no one else has spent the kind of amount GEJ is spending on INEC; yet there were too many basic issues with Anambra elections. Even though you can clearly say that Obiano is whom the Anambra people want, those teething issues leave room for the opposition to talk.

Fourth, he is one of the leaders we hoped would salvage the educational sector but under his watch, this sector has been glaringly neglected. Don't come here and tell me about Federal University, Nassarawa or Gusau. We have much more to do in terms of capacity and skill development especially in power. The new DISCOs have come out to say they don't have capable hands and therefore will have to invest. We had to wait for 5 months to re-open the universities. Polytechnics, Medical Doctors are still on strike.

Fifth and finally, he has not been able to clip down excessive use of and abuse of powers. I am totally against the title of 'Coordinating Minster for the Economy' for a minister. I think most of the people in this administration have abused and misused power starting from Diezani (subsidy), Stella Oduah (Coscharis), Dame P (plate numbers - who still threatened governors today), Tukur, Bode Gorge, Al-Mustapha, etc just keep the Nigerian mind in total epilepsy.

[/b]I disagree with you sir...I live in Lagos and what fasola and TINUBU are doing are a child's play compared to your so called Dame-p collecting frsc charge(any proof or just some beer parlour rumour)
job creation and SURE P..please all tiers of government has to do their part to have impact. What job creation has FASOLA DONE despite the over 40b monthly revenue? let fasola tell us what he has done or been doing with his own SURE P money? more than 50% of lekki has been taken over by TINUBU...in a sane society tinubu , Atiku, OBJ will all be in jail ...
education : creation of universities is part of salvaging it because as our population increases more student will have to get into the universities..what has the LASG done to improve education within its own sphere than to increase LASU school fees from 25k to 250k.somuch that a their enrolment has dropped significantly...no wonder I saw an advert from LASU asking those with a pass of 180 to come for POSTJAMB test even if they did not chose LASU in their JAMB FORM.
in OBJ era he granted ubiquitous licence to private universities and we can see that it only fuel and lower the standards even more...as most of these universities could not compete..
no doubt, GEJ need to fund the universities more, but creating additional ones is part of it
corruption for you to say GEJ is corrupt shows u either hate him or just not being truthful...after shagari, GEJ is the one civilian ruler who is not corrupt..PLs check out most(90%) of the governors and legislators both state and federal they should be in jail.you can accuse GEJ of not being decisive in some corruption cases of some of his ministers, but pls spare him of direct corruption..it is like saying shagari was corrupt..because he(shagari) too was a soft person while people like UMARU DIKKO and ADISA AKINLOYE etc were bleeping the country he took no action
overall, GEJ has done well but still has long way to go because it was a mess and to build takes more time than to destroy... . he is certainly better than OBJ in all ramification save his soft personality and a better choice for us than ATIKU, TINUBU ,TOM IKIMI, BAKARE, OKOROCHA, AMECHI ETC.. These persons are only fit to be dead or in maximum security prisons...yet same people are now ganging up to seize the country from GEJ so they could turn the rest of us to their slaves ..GOD in his infinite mercies wont allow such evil men to rule us ..amen

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by luvinhubby(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
ibrash600: gringringrin omo e be lyk say GEJ jst release dis ppl money oo, see as dem full dis thread lying to themselves, fresh air ko, air freshener ni... dem want tell me say GEJ na bst president in naija.. keep fooling yourselves, oju gbogbo yin lo ma Shè come 2015

angry angry
If I quote you, make thunder fire you. grin
Stoop beefing, it will only result in high blood pressure which you do not need at this your very tender, kindergarten years. grin
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by Slyp: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Thank you for reminding us of the era of fuel scarcity that GEJ brought to an end. It is so easy to forget that once upon a time, Nigerians had to queue for hours, and sometimes days, before they could BUY fuel in this same country. In those days, some people got their vehicles smashed as they struggle in very long queues just to BUY fuel. But all that is gone now and Nigerians have so easily forgotten

when gej want remove the subsidy what was his promise and today where is the money? He only succeeded in inflicting pains into the lifes of Nigerians by deceiving them
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by taharqa: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
skiguy123: With all these alleged achievements...there iz stil massive unemployment in d country(46.5%). The so called youwin and sure-p are nufin buh a big failure. His administratn go about creatin headlines on media claimin that he has employed many youths tru d graduate internship programs usin d sure-p funds whereas abt 1.3trillion has bn embezzled by his administration. You guyz should wake up plz. I am not askin u to vote 4 anybody buh lets jux cal a spade a spade..evendou d future of d youths of 2day has bn compromised by his admistration..lets hope our children wil av a brighter tomorow...
Will you plz learn to keep yr 'stinking' mouth SHUT if you do not know what d helll you are talking about? Why wud smone speak such LIES for goodnews sake?
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by taharqa: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
TechWalker007: @Theshadyexpress and sincere 9gerian, you guys are doing a good job.
Can someone reach Reno Omokri and tell him we are not interested in his weak jibes at opposition critics.
This is the best way to defend GEJ. Abati is not doing much as I expect but common, what's Reno's work?
He needs to remain a pastor and resign as special adviser on new media or roll his sleeves and get to work.

These achievements need to be in every available media: News, sponsored TV programmes, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Nairaland, Blogs, Newspapers, Radio stations etc.
Videos, pictures, articles and all need to fly.
People have been fed lies so much that they actually think nothing is going on.
Even when they are educated, they talk down on the info.
The president's media team need to focus on their real task and stop being on the defensive which helps popularize the opposition's falsehood.
For me, it's not really about returning GEJ in 2015,the people can decide on that but Nigerians deserve to know what's truly happening not some bitter and wicked blackmail from the opposition.
It's our right to know what's happening!
I ENDORSE this comment Wholeheartedly...

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by Rad1cal: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
ibrash600: gringringrin omo e be lyk say GEJ jst release dis ppl money oo, see as dem full dis thread lying to themselves, fresh air ko, air freshener ni... dem want tell me say GEJ na bst president in naija.. keep fooling yourselves, oju gbogbo yin lo ma Shè come 2015

if u quote me &amp; abuse me, na thunder go fire u
&gt;sad &gt;sad

Thunder don already fire your bad belle for there.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by ibrash600: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
luvinhubby:
If I quote you, make thunder fire you. grin
Stoop beefing, it will only result in high blood pressure which you do not need at this your very tender, kindergarten years. grin

Eeya.. to chop no b small tin oo, u try sha, dat ur Oga @ d too dy see u..
m
u
m
u
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by ibietela2(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Clerverly: ....Me and my entire family are Cultists!!

See your life cry

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by luvinhubby(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
sammhi: [b]TokyoBulls: Thank you, everyone for your contributions. I will recommend we remain civil, sane and issues based instead of attacking people. Now, let's go to the topic: GEJ has done some work as a President and there are more important achievements you can point to rather than rail system or some few patches on 7 roads. In terms of stabilizing the economy, the GEJ administration (especially with Sanusi, Ngozi and Aganga) have proved doubters wrong. The Nigerian economy is now stable and with GDP growing at 6.9%, Nigeria has been named one of the 4 investment destinations in 2014 as MINT - Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey. Also, GDP rebasing will be done in 2014 and by then, Nigeria will become the 26th largest economy in the world and the 1st in Africa with a GDP of $64trn. Third, the privatization of the power sector is long overdue and this administration has successfully handed over power to private companies.

Now aside these, there are a lot more people expect to see from a President whom they considered 'one of us' in 2011. Let me also list some of his undoings. One, under GEJ, corruption thrived more than ever to become deeply rooted as the bane of the Nigerian economy. It is not only that he has not fought corruption, he is also very corrupt. Let me give you examples you don't get to see everywhere. The reason Stella Oduah and Coscharis cannot be punished is because 'someone' owns 60% stake in Coscharis. Also, Coscharis has become the preferred supplier of all vehicles to FG agencies/ministries because of the same reason. Even Elizade, Globe Motors, etc now have to supply through Coscharis, Also, ask who gets rebates from FRSC on all new vehicle plate numbers. Dame P.

Second, all the achievements on the economy are clouded by the fact that they do not translate to job creation and wealth distribution. All we have is economic growth on paper without corresponding improvement in standard of living. He has not been able to increase the living standards of the people and that's a shame when the economy is going and he's even planning rebasing.

Third, no one else has spent the kind of amount GEJ is spending on INEC; yet there were too many basic issues with Anambra elections. Even though you can clearly say that Obiano is whom the Anambra people want, those teething issues leave room for the opposition to talk.

Fourth, he is one of the leaders we hoped would salvage the educational sector but under his watch, this sector has been glaringly neglected. Don't come here and tell me about Federal University, Nassarawa or Gusau. We have much more to do in terms of capacity and skill development especially in power. The new DISCOs have come out to say they don't have capable hands and therefore will have to invest. We had to wait for 5 months to re-open the universities. Polytechnics, Medical Doctors are still on strike.

Fifth and finally, he has not been able to clip down excessive use of and abuse of powers. I am totally against the title of 'Coordinating Minster for the Economy' for a minister. I think most of the people in this administration have abused and misused power starting from Diezani (subsidy), Stella Oduah (Coscharis), Dame P (plate numbers - who still threatened governors today), Tukur, Bode Gorge, Al-Mustapha, etc just keep the Nigerian mind in total epilepsy.

[/b]I disagree with you sir...I live in Lagos and what fasola and TINUBU are doing are a child's play compared to your so called Dame-p collecting frsc charge(any proof or just some beer parlour rumour)
job creation and SURE P..please all tiers of government has to do their part to have impact. What job creation has FASOLA DONE despite the over 40b monthly revenue? let fasola tell us what he has done or been doing with his own SURE P money? more than 50% of lekki has been taken over by TINUBU...in a sane society tinubu , Atiku, OBJ will all be in jail ...
education : creation of universities is part of salvaging it because as our population increases more student will have to get into the universities..what has the LASG done to improve education within its own sphere than to increase LASU school fees from 25k to 250k.somuch that a their enrolment has dropped significantly...no wonder I saw an advert from LASU asking those with a pass of 180 to come for POSTJAMB test even if they did not chose LASU in their JAMB FORM.
in OBJ era he granted ubiquitous licence to private universities and we can see that it only fuel and lower the standards even more...as most of these universities could not compete..
no doubt, GEJ need to fund the universities more, but creating additional ones is part of it
corruption for you to say GEJ is corrupt shows u either hate him or just not being truthful...after shagari, GEJ is the one civilian ruler who is not corrupt..PLs check out most(90%) of the governors and legislators both state and federal they should be in jail.you can accuse GEJ of not being decisive in some corruption cases of some of his ministers, but pls spare him of direct corruption..it is like saying shagari was corrupt..because he(shagari) too was a soft person while people like UMARU DIKKO and ADISA AKINLOYE etc were bleeping the country he took no action
overall, GEJ has done well but still has long way to go because it was a mess and to build takes more time than to destroy... . he is certainly better than OBJ in all ramification save his soft personality and a better choice for us than ATIKU, TINUBU ,TOM IKIMI, BAKARE, OKOROCHA, AMECHI ETC.. These persons are only fit to be dead or in maximum security prisons...yet same people are now ganging up to seize the country from GEJ so they could turn the rest of us to their slaves ..GOD in his infinite mercies wont allow such evil men to rule us ..amen
Thank you very much for your illuminating write up,
But, in summary, the issue of fighting corruption seems to be the major undoing of GEJ and we all agree on that, but my take is that fighting corruption is an issue to dealt with by a very strong legislation as severe punitive measures will go a long way to discourage public looting.
Just my two kobo.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by sammhi(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
I disagree with you sir mr Tokyobulls...I live in Lagos and what fasola and TINUBU are doing are a child's play compared to your so called Dame-p collecting frsc charge(any proof or just some beer parlour rumour)
job creation and SURE P..please all tiers of government has to do their part to have impact. What job creation has FASOLA DONE despite the over 40b monthly revenue? let fasola tell us what he has done or been doing with his own SURE P money? more than 50% of lekki has been taken over by TINUBU...in a sane society tinubu , Atiku, OBJ will all be in jail ...[/b]
[b]education : creation of universities is part of salvaging it because as our population increases more student will have to get into the universities..what has the LASG done to improve education within its own sphere than to increase LASU school fees from 25k to 250k.somuch that a their enrolment has dropped significantly...no wonder I saw an advert from LASU asking those with a pass of 180 to come for POSTJAMB test even if they did not chose LASU in their JAMB FORM.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by ooshinibos: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Am impressed if these are really true
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by taharqa: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
ayd91: It is clear GEJ needs a better Public relations team.
The current one is cr+ap. That's if he has one.
This thread is informative.
I also ENDORSE this comment too...
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by sucess001(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2013

angry angry

lmao. this got me cracking...no mind dem...wen dem fool demself finish...we go know....

but we have to give it to the jona's administration...he has created job for psycophants and jobless youths....now he employs them to post on nairaland. grin
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by joecooper(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
hmm
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by cenaboy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
GEJ till 2019 afta dat Core Igbo man takes ova for another 8years grin
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by kbabajide(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
As if his not is responsibity in d first place, dat is y we remain backward in dis part of d world
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by TechWalker007: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
ibrash600: [s]gringringrin omo e be lyk say GEJ jst release dis ppl money oo, see as dem full dis thread lying to themselves, fresh air ko, air freshener ni... dem want tell me say GEJ na bst president in naija.. keep fooling yourselves, oju gbogbo yin lo ma Shè come 2015

angry angry[/s]

You have the guts to speak Yoruba in this hate filled post.
If they start insulting your tribe you wonder why?
Please stop bringing reproach to the good people of Oduduwa Land.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by solelymade: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thank you GEJ, but nothing will make me vote u come 2015. I rather stay off the polling booth

Insincere Nigerian I know its not easy to be a dropout from med skol and not be grateful to God for providing this job of e-promotion especially at the presidency. More ink to ur biro

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by chi4ik(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
tobex_23: So what about lagos-ibadan expressway Abi it is not part of Nigeria ni? You would just open your mouth and compile rubbish and say that GEJ is working!! For crying out loud, light is becoming worse,,, the federal roads are getting worn out!! The way you retardeen on these thread are taking this thing is now like GEJ vs OBJ forgetting obj is PDP and they are both useless!! So if you want to compare GEJ with APC, I would advise you not to go far because 0gbeni Aregbesola alone is killing it!! Fresh air ko! #TEAMAPC
frustrated Man, for your information, GEJ till 2019
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by seemylife: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
So after all these, how much money does the common man have at his disposal at the end of the month?

How many families can boast of 3 square meals?
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by Xxpress(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
I just have a question to ask the op, how has these achievement adds positively to the life of the poor masses.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by fabulous4u: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
all members of team #fresh air should please visit this transformation thread and make their contributions asap
https://www.nairaland.com/1561459/east-west-road-progress-report-pictures#20328219
we must work tirelessly to ensure the truth is given a voice and its rightful place against all sorts of bitter propaganda by anti-transformation elements

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by mayowaowoyemi(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
I love ur articles and ur opinions. Very good!.. Hmm# well,I'll like to say dis..I'm nt 4 APC,neither am I 4 PDP or Jonathan or whosoever. All I need is a change. As far as I'm concerned,dis country has lost her credibility and its so evident that even d international community can testify to it... Ask d South Africans.. Despite Nigeria's role during their challenges and Mandela's case,our president wasn't given an appropriate recognition even OBJ was highly recognized than Jonathan. If u guys r current u shld be aware that TOEFL has exempted Nigeria 4rm its list of countries 4 d exercise because of insecurity and lack of credibility and some of us who need to study abroad can't any longer. Jonathan's administration is highly faulty and corruption has eaten deep into d system l cancer. EFCC who r suppose to be properly funded to hunt corrupt individuals nw have just 2million in their acct in order to praralyze their activities. Where's ICPC today?. Let's stand 4 d truth and nt close our eyes to d obvious. I'm nt saying any oda person can do better but I don't think where we r as a country is where we shld be. If Jonathan will get my vote,let him shave off PDP. If some of u travel out of d country,u'll knw what it feels like to experience true democracy as defined by Abraham Lincoln. All these projects r just mere strategies to secure a sit in 2015... And to our 1st lady..Who has decided to forcefully mk her followers call her mama Peace,she Shld follow d likes of Miriam Babangida and knw what d impact of a 1st lady shld be. And please ooo,I love my fellow Ijaw brodaz. Please,don't feel u own d presidential sit o by saying GEJ is ur son and its time 4 u to rule. That's a biased statement.. Stand 4 d truth. Scrutinize his activities and judge if he has tried. I definitely won't vote GEJ..yes.. I just need a candidate. If APC shld bring up Tambuwal as a candidate,I'm sorry bt I'll vote APC sha. I love y'all and pls stop campaigning 4 any body here. Say d truth and ur opinion will be attended to..
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by chi3280(m): 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
The rate at which Jonathan's sycophants are increasing on Nairaland is very alarming. See the manner at which they gathered on this thread displaying total madness and praising an incompetent man. Very pathetic I must confess.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by Omooba77: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
chi 3280: The rate at which Jonathan's sycophants are increasing on Nairaland is very alarming. See the manner at which they gathered on this thread displaying total madness and praising an incompetent man. Very pathetic I must confess.

You know sycophant when you see one..................You people just refused to see the good thing being done.....
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by fabulous4u: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
Xxpress: I just have a question to ask the op, how has these achievement adds positively to the life of the poor masses.
the roads been constructed are plied by poor men cus the rich will rather fly a private jet
the jobs in agriculture are mostly unskilled ones and these are the jobs that can be handled by the poor and unskilled
the improved electricity is readily available for consumption by the poor who cannot afford generators .
youwin is meant to create make entrepreneurs from the poor but skilled people
i can go on and on but lemme let u digest this for now

3 Likes

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by parklamson: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
The greatest mistake Nigerians made was that,we voted for Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in 2011 but d best ammendmnt to our mistakes is to vote Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan out of Aso-villa come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by fabulous4u: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
parklamson: The greatest mistake Nigerians made was that,we voted for Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in 2011 but d best ammendmnt to our mistakes is to vote Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan out of Aso-villa come 2015.
your mistake is a blessing to Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by chi3280(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Omooba77:

You know sycophant when you see one..................You people just refused to see the good thing being done.....
No I refuse to see the good thing being done. Let the good thing speak for itself. I don't need sycophants to tell me the achievements of Jonathan. What's the difference between the sycophants on this forum and the presidential media aides of Jonathan? Absolutely nothing! I admire Jonathan's administration even though his incompetency gets on my nerves, but his sycophants and media aides are making things worse for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State / Fayose Threatens To Sue Osinbajo, Demands Panel Report On SGF Lawal & NIA DG / Official Nigerian Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.