Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

University Chick Statistics - Check That Of Your School Here - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / University Chick Statistics - Check That Of Your School Here (651 Views)

If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick / I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! / Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Chick Statistics - Check That Of Your School Here by adelolaa(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
UNIVERSITY CHICK STATISTICS - CHECK THAT OF YOUR SCHOOL HERE

* 85% of FUTA chicks dont know what 'Sharwama' means.

* 90% of UNILAG chicks hasaborted a minimum of 5times before their final year.

* Only 20% of Nwafor Orizu College of edu. girls have actually seen an aeroplane.

* 60% of IMT chicks can open their legs for you if you offer them okpa and coke.

* 77% of Fed. Poly Oko chicks have never seen a BB before. (no wonder)

* 96 of LASU babes wear one pant for three months

* 88% of ESUT chicks have yam legs

* All the chicks in Covenant university hide their phones inside their panties to avoid detention

* 79% of DELSU chicks have orgasms as soon as they hear gun shots

* 98% of UNN chicks have hair on their chests and Nipples

* 80% of UNIPORT chicks carry their panties in their handbag cos they dont know where they will spend the night

* 90% of FUTO chicks look like Weird MC

* 71% of ABSU chicks wear second hand panties(I don witness this one)

* 67% of UNIJOS babes howl like witches during sex

* 90% of UNILAG chicks don't wear pant at all

* 74% of UNIILORIN chicks guzzle sperm like cold beer

* 80% of ANSU chicks don't sleep in their hostels during weekends.

* No UNICAL female student is a virgin.

* 70% of UNIBEN chicks live with their school boyfriends

* 60% of UNAAB girls have bushy vag*na

* 80% of UI girls have body odour

* 90% Of UNIOSUN Girls can't boast of N4000 in their Bank Account - Broke Ass.

True or False?
Re: University Chick Statistics - Check That Of Your School Here by adelolaa(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
add yours grin
Re: University Chick Statistics - Check That Of Your School Here by davuvid(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
lols..@uniport babes

80% also don't spend d weekend in skul
Re: University Chick Statistics - Check That Of Your School Here by adelolaa(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
davuvid: lols..@uniport babes

80% also don't spend d weekend in skul

grin

(1) (Reply)

Best New Year Greeting / Seriously!!! By Ademi / Reason Why Miniskirts Are Disallowed In Some Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.