Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) (36954 Views)

After Roofing A House, What's The Next Thing To Do? / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
smiley

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
wink

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
smiley

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
igbsam: Definitely following this thread. I'm also about to roof ma 4 Bedroom bungalow, but need to know the cost of materials, from the woods to the roofing sheets and everything that concerns roofing. Please, i would appreciate if you can break down the cost of roofing and the total amount it took to roof it all.
Thanks

Thank you so much sir. The total cost of your property depends on the size of the building and the height of your roof(king pole). But for this one, the total cost of aluminium, accessories, labour and transport stands at N876,950. For the wood work, about N400+ was spent. smiley
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by doteb(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Muyesky: Type of roofing Aluminium: Step tiles
Gauge: 0.55mm
Duration: 4 days
Colour: Chocolate Brown
Gud work, wch syd of akure are u doin dis work
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
igbsam: Definitely following this thread. I'm also about to roof ma 4 Bedroom bungalow, but need to know the cost of materials, from the woods to the roofing sheets and everything that concerns roofing. Please, i would appreciate if you can break down the cost of roofing and the total amount it took to roof it all.
Thanks

Thank you so much sir. The total cost of your property depends on the size of the building and the height of your roof(king pole). But for this one, the total cost of aluminium, accessories, labour and transport stands at N876,950. For the wood work, about N400+ was spent. For further enquiries, call 08035757416 or muyiwaolakunde@rocket mail.com
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
doteb:
Gud work, wch syd of akure are u doin dis work

Thank you sir, i would readily give you the location but my client gave stern instructions not to do so. As you know sir, customer is king. But it does belong to a fellow nairalander smiley
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
zoomzu:

Please, how much does is cost to roof this building. I have a similar project in Abeokuta, it is a bungalow with 4 bedroom ensuite, 2 Sitting room and 2 kitchen.

The wood work is alone is about N500,000 while Aluminium and installation is about N850,000 smiley
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by mufutau55(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nice roofing work, Bro. The color is very cool.

Hajji M.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
mufutau55: Nice roofing work, Bro. The color is very cool.

Hajji M.

As always, thanks so much sir for being such an inspiration to me in all ramifications. God bless you and your household smiley
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by mufutau55(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Muyesky:

As always, thanks so much sir for being such an inspiration to me in all ramifications. God bless you and your household smiley

Thank you. I take an Amen to that. God bless.

Hajji M.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Adetula1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
would also like to know the cost.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
Adetula1: would also like to know the cost.

Already gave the cost. Please, kindly scroll up a bit and you will see that. Thank you very much.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Tunjibodmas(m): 12:54am On Dec 19, 2013
am a proofession in pop pls u need d building to beautify with pop pls do call me on dis number .07069791596 yempet
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 5:08am On Dec 19, 2013
wink

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by hrhobi1(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2013
859k for aluminum for this house? Expensive in my own opinion.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 8:18am On Dec 19, 2013
hrhobi1: 859k for aluminum for this house? Expensive in my own opinion.

Thank you very much sir but your definition of "expensive" seems to be very subjective. Roofing aluminium has ranges, grade and different prices, depending on the quality and the make. I am sure you are aware if this since you already have the impression that this is too expensive. Its a 0.55m and not 0.45m aluminium used here, a step tile and not long span(metral) aluminium also used. Its a Tower and not China. The total square metre is 500+, add that together with labour, accessories and transport down to Akure and let me know what you come up with. Should I be found wanting, please feel to castigate me. For now, let me work in peace and let the people that appreciate that quality and quantity are two different settings. By the way , its N1350/sq metre. Pls, get you calc cool.
Thank you so much sir.

1 Like

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2013
More smiley

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2013
wink

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2013
smiley

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2013
wink

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by kolamilan(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2013
**following**
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by TCD: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2013
sorry I'm not too knowledgeable in these matters, could someone please clarify.., what is meant by "0.55 gauge" in roofing terminology? what's the difference between 0.45 and 0.55 gauge and what advantage or disadvantage does one have over the other? thanks
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
TCD: sorry I'm not too knowledgeable in these matters, could someone please clarify.., what is meant by "0.55 gauge" in roofing terminology? what's the difference between 0.45 and 0.55 gauge and what advantage or disadvantage does one have over the other? thanks

Thank you so much sir. The diff btw 0.55 and 0.45 is basically talking about thichness of the aluminium coil itself. While 0.45 is mostly used by 80% of Nigerians because of the cost implications as compaired to 0.55, the thickness cannot however be compared. However, 0.45 is still a very good gauge to use any day, anytime. The downside effect of using 0.45 for step tiles is that you tend to use more 2 x 3 wood to reduce the latt of your roof work in order to get a smooth and even aluminium work. Basically, if you have the resources, 0.55 is better any day smiley
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
CHRISTMAS PROMO IS HERE AGAIN

Get All Grade A Stone Coated Roof Tiles at very affordable price

( all Imported from Korea and carries our Brand)

Bond Tiles- for just =N=2000 per Sqm

Shingle Tiles for just =N= 2600 per sqm

Roman Tiles/ Milano for just =N=2600 per sqm

All available in different colours

Call Tunde on 07035657723, BB Pin 25DC3C6F for more Enquiries on prices. Measurement and Quotation

FOR more price on ROOFING SHEETS IN NIGERIA ,

Visit https://www.nairaland.com/1507095/how-much-roofing-sheets-nigeria

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
smiley

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
Fitting the bottom wall trimmimg smiley

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Kengbeoro: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nice roof work! Anyway I have haulage trucks to help move your properties/goods when moving into the new house or when moving offices within the South Western States of Nigeria at a discounted price. Call : 08096445303.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by lancee(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nice and neat job done!
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by mufutau55(m): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Muyesky:
For now, let me work in peace and let the people that appreciate that quality and quantity are two different settings. By the way , its N1350/sq metre. Pls, get you calc cool.
Thank you so much sir.

Muyesky, please you need to realize that this thread made it to the so called "Front Page" and that will draw a lot of people who are not normally frequent in "Properties Forum". So, you just need to ignore some post without any comment from you. No need to defend yourself, your work and your Client happiness speaks louder.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by mufutau55(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
TCD: sorry I'm not too knowledgeable in these matters, could someone please clarify.., what is meant by "0.55 gauge" in roofing terminology? what's the difference between 0.45 and 0.55 gauge and what advantage or disadvantage does one have over the other? thanks

The thickness of the aluminum.. So the 0.55 gauge is thicker than 0.45 gauge.

Hajji Mufutau

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4Sale Newly Built Ensuite 3 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ @11m / Nigerians With Property In UK Panic Over Unexplained Wealth Orders / Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.