Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) (36787 Views)

After Roofing A House, What's The Next Thing To Do? / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
mufutau55:

Muyesky, please you need to realize that this thread made it to the so called "Front Page" and that will draw a lot of people who are not normally frequent in "Properties Forum". So, you just need to ignore some post without any comment from you. No need to defend yourself, your work and Client speaks louder.

Hajji M.

Exactly my taught sir, I just had to clarify things for him. At least, I know my pple and my pple know me smiley. Thank you sir.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
wink

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
smiley

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Aluminium work is completed, next stage is the ceiings smiley
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Colonelsanet(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Plz i nid d summary of amount it wil cost to do similar job
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Colonelsanet: [color=#006600][/color]Plz i nid d summary of amount it wil cost to do similar job

The size of your building and the height of your roof(king pole) will be a major factor in determining the amount required to take care of yours sir. The sq metre for this one is 500+. Yours could be more or less sir. Please, feel free to call: 08034757416 or muyiwaolakunde@rocket mail.com
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by wallex1983(m): 6:35am On Dec 20, 2013
Pls connect me when next u come 2 Abk. My architect told me somethings abt these last month.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2013
wallex1983: Pls connect me when next u come 2 Abk. My architect told me somethings abt these last month.

Will be coming to abk in a couple of days. In the meantime, you may call 08035757416 or muyiwaolakunde@rocketmail.com. Will be waiting to hear from you sir.
Thank you smiley
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by trumpcoat(m): 12:07am On Jan 10, 2014
Create a beautiful home with colours and hues that reflect your personality

+234 [0] 80 2828 7950
http://trumpcoat.gnbo.com.ng
http://professionalpainter.gnbo.com.ng

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Moses112: 1:44am On Jul 07, 2014
Welldone Muyesky.
Please I have a similar work in abeokuta and will need step tiles roofing of 55mm gauge. It is around 500+ as well. Can you give me the recent quotes for aluminium
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by lawali: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
Muyesky:

Thank you very much sir but your definition of "expensive" seems to be very subjective. Roofing aluminium has ranges, grade and different prices, depending on the quality and the make. I am sure you are aware if this since you already have the impression that this is too expensive. Its a 0.55m and not 0.45m aluminium used here, a step tile and not long span(metral) aluminium also used. Its a Tower and not China. The total square metre is 500+, add that together with labour, accessories and transport down to Akure and let me know what you come up with. Should I be found wanting, please feel to castigate me. For now, let me work in peace and let the people that appreciate that quality and quantity are two different settings. By the way , its N1350/sq metre. Pls, get you calc cool.
Thank you so much sir.
Welldone Muyesky. I need clarifications on these roofing stuff. Does the the total square meter include facial cladding, ceiling cladding, ridge/gutter? I am just imagining if that is for only roofing sheet. Is this price (N1350 psqm) still obtainable for Tower as of August (this period)? What about these other product Qualitec, MINL, Kolokote, 1st Aluminium- are they of good quality and can match Tower? From ur experience, on stone coated sheet, are the local product (Tower and Qualitec) actually better than foreign product? I laernt they cost more than those imported.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by mufutau55(m): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
lawali: Welldone Muyesky. I need clarifications on these roofing stuff. Does the the total square meter include facial cladding, ceiling cladding, ridge/gutter? I am just imagining if that is for only roofing sheet. Is this price (N1350 psqm) still obtainable for Tower as of August (this period)? What about these other product Qualitec, MINL, Kolokote, 1st Aluminium- are they of good quality and can match Tower? From ur experience, on stone coated sheet, are the local product (Tower and Qualitec) actually better than foreign product? I laernt they cost more than those imported.

Lawali, I know Spyder uses 1st Aluminum recently in one of his building... you may want to ask him there...

Read this Spyder's thread especially on Page 8 linked below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1583239/how-built-luxury-block-flats/8

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
lawali: Welldone Muyesky. I need clarifications on these roofing stuff. Does the the total square meter include facial cladding, ceiling cladding, ridge/gutter? I am just imagining if that is for only roofing sheet. Is this price (N1350 psqm) still obtainable for Tower as of August (this period)? What about these other product Qualitec, MINL, Kolokote, 1st Aluminium- are they of good quality and can match Tower? From ur experience, on stone coated sheet, are the local product (Tower and Qualitec) actually better than foreign product? I laernt they cost more than those imported.

Yes sir, total square metre is inclusive of everything. However, first Alumimium ie equally very good and reliable sir
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2014

Yes sir, total square metre is inclusive of everything. However, first Alumimium ie equally very good and reliable sir smiley
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by lawali: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Muyesky:

Yes sir, total square metre is inclusive of everything. However, first Alumimium ie equally very good and reliable sir smiley
Thanks for the feedback. I think 1st aluminium is commonly used in south-south n east. is qualitec or Kolokote good enough as well? Can u talk about cost and stone coated?
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 6:13am On Aug 11, 2014
lawali:
Thanks for the feedback. I think 1st aluminium is commonly used in south-south n east. is qualitec or Kolokote good enough as well? Can u talk about cost and stone coated?

Please, call 08035757416 smiley
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by money121(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
1st is Bond Design, (Black)
2nd is Bond Design (Brown),
3rd is Classic Design, (Black)
4th is Shingle Design,(Black and Grey)
Guage : 0.55mm,
Warranty: 50yrs manufacturer warranty...
2 pieces = # 2,400 for Bond
2 pieces = # 2,500 for Classic
2 pieces = # 2,800 for Shingle

Call/ whatsapp Ayyub on: 08085310359

Batlan we care for your roof!!

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by tolfyn(f): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pls wot is the cost of roofing a 2bedroom bungalow lowcost house at iragberi town in osun state.
NB: iragberi town is a small town under egbedore local govt in osun state after awo town and close to Baba Abiye prayer mountain( description for better understanding of the site location, pls)
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Muyesky(m): 12:12am On Nov 18, 2015
tolfyn:
Pls wot is the cost of roofing a 2bedroom bungalow lowcost house at iragberi town in osun state.
NB: iragberi town is a small town under egbedore local govt in osun state after awo town and close to Baba Abiye prayer mountain( description for better understanding of the site location, pls)

Please, send the floor plan to: muyiwaolakunde@rocketmail.com
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by tolfyn(f): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2015
Muyesky:

Please, send the floor plan to: muyiwaolakunde@rocketmail.com
tnx @ Muyesky... The building plan is with the builder, but I will get it and snap to u when I see him. I really appreciate ur response and good gestures.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) by Detribalized(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
[/color]LAND FOR SALE: 100 Plots Of Land @ Ilado Along Ikorodu Road. No C of O; No Government Intervention. Land Surveyed With Documents. Price: #500,000 Per Plot.[color=#990000]LAND FOR SALE: 100 Plots Of Land @ Ilado Along Ikorodu Road. No C of O; No Government Intervention. Land Surveyed With Documents. Price: #500,000 Per Plot.LAND FOR SALE: 100 Plots Of Land @ Ilado Along Ikorodu Road. No C of O; No Government Intervention. Land Surveyed With Documents. Price: #500,000 Per Plot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Plaster Of Paris (POP) Installations..pictures Included / how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building / Latest Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.