Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,229 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (493728 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Daboywizzy: 2:48am On Nov 05, 2016
Debaw:
firstly, Visit mastercard foundation scholarship for university of British Columbia Canada, Mc gill state university Canada. Other universities have people patronizing them, this ones are not too popular so u can get a higher chance. Goodluck!!
am i supposed to pay Application Fee $112.00
Housing Application Fee $50.00
Total $162.00 for UBC??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 05, 2016
Daboywizzy:
Total $162.00 for UBC??
NO
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by holuwajobar(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2016
As for the university of edinburgh, will i recieve the eligibility confirmation immediately or how many days does it take to recieve it
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
holuwajobar:
As for the university of edinburgh, will i recieve the eligibility confirmation immediately or how many days does it take to recieve it

Two weeks starting from the day You submitted the pre-assessment application...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debaw(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
holuwajobar:
Just wait you'll definitely recieve their reply wether you are eligible or not.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debaw(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
All university of Edinburgh aspiring applicants should be fast as deadline is on the 30th of November.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debaw(m): 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
Daboywizzy:
Total $162.00 for UBC??
No follow the special application procedure. Read all the instructions very well and follow the procedures step by step
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dossylvanus(m): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Debaw:
All university of Edinburgh aspiring applicants should be fast as deadline is on the 30th of November I will post the application form for those who are yet to hear from the school. Please donot submit it if you have not received your eligibility confirmation yet. I am doing this for you to complete your essays as quick as possible

Pls don't.... Let them send the app themselves. They should have a tracking system.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debaw(m): 12:31am On Nov 06, 2016
dossylvanus:

Pls don't.... Let them send the app themselves. They should have a tracking system.
. Aiiwt I wunt cus BTW its just 15 lucky peepz that may get this stuff
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debaw(m): 12:35am On Nov 06, 2016
Atlast!!!
U of T. Completed
U of e. Completed
Mcgill. Completed

So help me God!!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Daboywizzy: 12:51am On Nov 06, 2016
Debaw:
Atlast!!!
U of T. Completed
U of e. Completed
Mcgill. Completed

So help me God!!!
Ichie!!!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dossylvanus(m): 2:44am On Nov 06, 2016
Debaw:
Atlast!!!
U of T. Completed
U of e. Completed
Mcgill. Completed

So help me God!!!

Take time to review your essays. I have finished drafting mine. It's not about how fast but how well. Remember these essays are basically your application. You don't want to put a wrong foot forward! Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debaw(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
dossylvanus:

Take time to review your essays. I have finished drafting mine. It's not about how fast but how well. Remember these essays are basically your application. You don't want to put a wrong foot forward! Good luck.
Sure ! am not boasting but am really good at essays and I know I wunt be let down. Did you know how many months i started preparing for my essays, since last year my cousin got in for this, he got the scholarship for university of California bekerly . He gave me all the essay questions and asked me to write atleast three essays on one topic, you shuld know how badly i really need diz. But i get your point, tho the faster and well refined your application is, the better for you. Lastly it is baba God that has the final say.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
submitting my UofT and Mcgill application tomorrow. Waiting for my UBC student number so I can submit the application. I checked all schools requirements for engineering and they say you need at least B2 in math physics chemistry and English.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debaw(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
submitting my UofT and Mcgill application tomorrow. Waiting for my UBC student number so I can submit the application. I checked all schools requirements for engineering and they say you need at least B2 in math physics chemistry and English.
is that true ? Well if it is, I still thank God. I had A1 in maths and B in English, physics chemistry and biology
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Debaw:
is that true ? Well if it is, I still thank God
it is. The English grade will serve as a substitute for language test. Luckily my grades match the requirements. I got B2 in math, English, physics and chemistry
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dossylvanus(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Debaw:
Sure ! am not boasting but am really good at essays and I know I wunt be let down. Did you know how many months i started preparing for my essays, since last year my cousin got in for this, he got the scholarship for university of California bekerly . He gave me all the essay questions and asked me to write atleast three essays on one topic, you shuld know how badly i really need diz. But i get your point, tho the faster and well refined your application is, the better for you. Lastly it is baba God that has the final say.

Lol. You the don. But they gave 30th as the deadline. Maybe its because i am applying for pg thats why am not scared. anyway looks like dey gave ug guys some tips. Mine shuld b ready next werk.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Bvanc: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]University of toronto
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
debaw need abit of help here. When uploading financial form at mcgill should I attach bank statement to it?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debaw(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
dossylvanus:

Lol. You the don. But they gave 30th as the deadline. Maybe its because i am applying for pg thats why am not scared. anyway looks like dey gave ug guys some tips. Mine shuld b ready next werk.
. I applied for university of Edinburgh PG for my senior bruh sha. I did he's last so he's essay is even stronger than mine.
I titled it " The African child "
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debaw(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
debaw need abit of help here. When uploading financial form at mcgill should I attach bank statement to it?
Download all the attachments on their scholars website including the financial statement form , complete and submit them when they give you the minevra link. That's all !!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dossylvanus(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Debaw:
. I applied for university of Edinburgh PG for my senior bruh sha. I did he's last so he's essay is even stronger than mine.
I titled it " The African child "

Which course?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by holuwajobar(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
Debaw i nid to knw aw i will start UBC application coz am lost........and will i b eligible wit my waec result math-A1,eng-B3-physic-B2,fudamath-B3,chem-C5,bio-c4.....i picked engineerin course
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
hello here!!!

who's taking the SAT /ACT here?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2016
adeniyi3971:
hello here!!!

who's taking the SAT /ACT here?
apart from two of us bro?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debaw(m): 7:03am On Nov 07, 2016
dossylvanus:

Which course?
Sustainable energy systems, cus dats one of the only science orientated course that they can offer
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debaw(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2016
holuwajobar:
Debaw i nid to knw aw i will start UBC application coz am lost........and will i b eligible wit my waec result math-A1,eng-B3-physic-B2,fudamath-B3,chem-C5,bio-c4.....i picked engineerin course
Guy for UBC, you will need a school official most importantly to start your application. View their scholars website and follow the procedures step by step as well as download and fill the application form then ask a school official to submit your application for u. In order words follow the instructions step by step. As for your eligibility, just make sure your essays are very strong and try to make them understand that u are smart, also show them your weakness and focus more on your strength. Good luck!!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by holuwajobar(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2016
Debaw, pls give me ur phone number so dat i can contact u
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by holuwajobar(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2016
Debaw:
Guy for UBC, you will need a school official most importantly to start your application. View their scholars website and follow the procedures step by step as well as download and fill the application form then ask a school official to submit your application for u. In order words follow the instructions step by step. As for your eligibility, just make sure your essays are very strong and try to make them understand that u are smart, also show them your weakness and focus more on your strength. Good luck!!
what are the title of d essays
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debaw(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2016
holuwajobar:

what are the title of d essays
Visit their website and download the application form
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
debaw. transcript I'm submitting to UofT reflects ss 1-3. that won't be an issue right?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dossylvanus(m): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Debaw:
Sustainable energy systems, cus dats one of the only science orientated course that they can offer

Oki...

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.