Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (491992 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ExcessKJ(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
DID YOU APPLY FOR THE HOLBORN EDU SCHOLARSHIPS TO CANADA

Actually i read about this oppurtunity advertsement in the Sporting life newspaper late last month but i received a notification am to come for the Challenge exam in Abuja. Anyone in the house who also applied ?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debaw(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
debaw. transcript I'm submitting to UofT reflects ss 1-3. that won't be an issue right?
Sure !!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debaw(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
dossylvanus:

Oki...
what of you??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
ExcessKJ:
DID YOU APPLY FOR THE HOLBORN EDU SCHOLARSHIPS TO CANADA

Actually i read about this oppurtunity advertsement in the Sporting life newspaper late last month but i received a notification am to come for the Challenge exam in Abuja. Anyone in the house who also applied ?

you will be asked to pay.. a friend of mine applied 2 years ago and he got picked.. but he was asked to pay some thousands of naira..

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ExcessKJ(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
adeniyi3971:

you will be asked to pay.. a friend of mine applied 2 years ago and he got picked.. but he was asked to pay some thousands of naira..

pls can i have his phone number ?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by s3nn2x(m): 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
ExcessKJ:

Na wa for you. Are you that desperate? Someone just told you that he knows someone who was called some years ago for an interview and was asked to pay some money and you are asking for the person's number, what do you want to ask the person? What kind of scholarship is that, that does not have a website? You are applying for a scholarship and you want to pay again, then what makes it a scholarship? I have never heard of such scholarship scheme before, you better look before you leap.

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dossylvanus(m): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Debaw:
what of you??

Environment and development. I read geography at undergraduate level. So it's logical to pick this course.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debaw(m): 5:07am On Nov 08, 2016
dossylvanus:

Environment and development. I read geography at undergraduate level. So it's logical to pick this course.
yh it sure is !!! Goodluck btw
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debaw(m): 5:12am On Nov 08, 2016
s3nn2x:

Na wa for you. Are you that desperate? Someone just told you that he knows someone who was called some years ago for an interview and was asked to pay some money and you are asking for the person's number, what do you want to ask the person? What kind of scholarship is that, that does not have a website? You are applying for a scholarship and you want to pay again, then what makes it a scholarship? I have never heard of such scholarship scheme before, you better look before you leap.
That's very true, follow legal and normal procedures in getting a scholarship not all those abnormal procedures that require money.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2016
ExcessKJ:

I've sent you a pm

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dossylvanus(m): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
Debaw:
yh it sure is !!! Goodluck btw
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ExcessKJ(m): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
s3nn2x:

Bros, thanks for you words but am not that having interest in the scholarship
.1 The scholarship board have no website
.2. The email address sent to us was kinda fake because all messages i sent was not delivered
.3. I doubt if the scholarshp will be fully funded
.4 I will be writing an online apptitude test by Jim Ovia Foundation on same date set by this scholarship board in Abuja
5 This is Nigeria, one must shine his or her eyes

3 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 09, 2016
ExcessKJ:

Bros, thanks for you words but am not that having interest in the scholarship
.1 The scholarship board have no website
.2. The email address sent to us was kinda fake because all messages i sent was not delivered
.3. I doubt if the scholarshp will be fully funded
.4 I will be writing an online apptitude test by Jim Ovia Foundation on same date set by this scholarship board in Abuja
5 This is Nigeria, one must shine his or her eyes

Go for Jim Ovia!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by amofum(m): 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
dossylvanus:

Pls when filling d pre-application assessment form as a PG student, do u need to state all ur undergraduate courses and d grades, or just d class of degree? I would like to complete the application today.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DonaldTrump(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program pre-application assessment. We are experiencing a very high volume of submissions at the moment and are working very hard to be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Please accept our apologies and do not worry if it takes a while to hear back from us, if you are eligible for this scholarship, you will be given the chance to apply.
We appreciate your patience at this point, please do NOT re-submit the form in the future.
Thank you
Kind Regards,
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, The University of Edinburg

please did anyone get this kinda reply?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
DonaldTrump:
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program pre-application assessment. We are experiencing a very high volume of submissions at the moment and are working very hard to be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Please accept our apologies and do not worry if it takes a while to hear back from us, if you are eligible for this scholarship, you will be given the chance to apply.
We appreciate your patience at this point, please do NOT re-submit the form in the future.
Thank you
Kind Regards,
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, The University of Edinburg

please did anyone get this kinda reply?

yh.. but I was sent my application form thereafter!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dossylvanus(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
amofum:

Pls when filling d pre-application assessment form as a PG student, do u need to state all ur undergraduate courses and d grades, or just d class of degree? I would like to complete the application today.

Hi bro.

Cgpa as in 3.7/5.0 or 2.8/4.0 whatever
class of degree. 1st class (1.1) 2.1 2.2 etc
name of degree
year awarded
awarding institution.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
hi bro, please when filling our application form, did you just type in your grades in the courses you took or did you attach our transcript and cerificate to the application form?
dossylvanus:

Hi bro.

Cgpa as in 3.7/5.0 or 2.8/4.0 whatever
class of degree. 1st class (1.1) 2.1 2.2 etc
name of degree
year awarded
awarding institution.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dossylvanus(m): 1:21am On Nov 10, 2016
blisylvester:
hi bro, please when filling our application form, did you just type in your grades in the courses you took or did you attach our transcript and cerificate to the application form?

They don't need your transcript yet. Just state the major details of your awarded degree... you can use my format if you like...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DonaldTrump(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2016
adeniyi3971:

yh.. but I was sent my application form thereafter!
how long did it take dem to send d form after u got dis message?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2016
DonaldTrump:

how long did it take dem to send d form after u got dis message?

the 3rd day... but I guess it varies
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DonaldTrump(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2016
adeniyi3971:

the 3rd day... but I guess it varies
thanks Bro! but how was the form like,please can u brief me on what to expecr and things to get down while I await the form

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2016
DonaldTrump:

thanks Bro! but how was the form like,please can u brief me on what to expecr and things to get down while I await the form

just fill in the gap, your current and or predicted grades and some essays 250 max! you will be asked to talk about your extracurricular activities bla bla bla! ..write your essays well! it is well

shalom!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DonaldTrump(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2016
adeniyi3971:

just fill in the gap, your current and or predicted grades and some essays 250 max! you will be asked to talk about your extracurricular activities bla bla bla! ..write your essays well! it is well

shalom!

thanks again! pls can u tell me about the essay questions at least lemme start preparing and what are the other documents aside transcript.thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2016
DonaldTrump:

thanks again! pls can u tell me about the essay questions at least lemme start preparing and what are the other documents aside transcript.thanks

1- Please write on a topic that is of importance to you, and reflects who you are.

2. How do you envision your degree will empower you to pursue a career that will address challenges in your home country.

3. What challenges have you faced in your education and how have you overcome some of the challenges.

4How would this opportunity be transformative for you
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
university of toronto
mcgill university
university of British columbia

[I] applications completed and submitted [/I]

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
university of toronto

mcgill university

university of British columbia

[I] applications completed and submitted [/I]

.i hope you made straight As in wassce coupled with stellar recommendations ? u of t and ubc .. if so congrats in advance
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
adeniyi3971:

.i hope you made straight As in wassce coupled with stellar recommendations ? u of t and ubc .. if so congrats in advance

I got straight Bs

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

I got straight Bs
no problem!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by holuwajobar(m): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
adeniyi3971:

no problem!
i made A1 in math,B2 in physics,B3 in english,B3 in further math,C5 in chem. And i put in fr civil engr. Shey hope dy fr mcgill and edinburgh universityy
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
ExcessKJ:

I dont still get your explanation bro. thou am aware thhe file is in dox... can my tablet convert it to pdf and by te way...am confused on how to make the signature. Help me out
Download PDF converter app.

It helps you to convert from MS Word to pdf.

Just saw this thread and trying to know if I can key into the application.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.