Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (487668 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Itz more than 10 working days and av nt recivd my Minerva frm McGill, could anytin b wrong??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 5:05am On Oct 03, 2014
Graviton2:

I used my phone to fill everything.
for mcgill?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2014
GabbyKelly: Itz more than 10 working days and av nt recivd my Minerva frm McGill, could anytin b wrong??
may be they are still working on it or there timing is different
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2014
GabbyKelly: Itz more than 10 working days and av nt recivd my Minerva frm McGill, could anytin b wrong??

Are you sure it was your Councillor who sent it and not you... are you sure she included the recommendation letter, financial verification letter, the note she was supposed to write and sign in the email, your name, order number, school name...

If all this was done, wait till monday but if nothing happens, tell your teacher to write them again, saying you complained that you have not received the submission confirmation and I believe they will do something.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2014
Sunnycent: for mcgill?

It's possible, used a phone when I applied for mine then.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2014
Ok, tnx Solomonjesus nd Chris
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sunnycent: for mcgill?

Yes. Infact I was even surprised I completed in less than a day.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Vickygirk: . My brother. Tins plenty. I never completely cOmE sha... I still have exam to write...

Is it SAT?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 4:51am On Oct 04, 2014
No dear is semester. Exam though I will still write sat sha on nov. Those writing sat this month how far prep. Have u receive ure package and.everytin corncerning what to bring to exam and ur test centers.graviton let me have ur line tankS in advance. Ogbeni nwanna chris biko kpoo mu ubochi uKa by that time I must have gotten a fone...bye bye
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2014
Vickygirk:
No dear is semester. Exam though I will still write sat sha on nov. Those writing sat this month how far prep. Have u receive ure package and.everytin corncerning what to bring to exam and ur test centers.graviton let me have ur line tankS in advance. Ogbeni nwanna chris biko kpoo mu ubochi uKa by that time I must have gotten a fone...bye bye

Lol, Bia Nwa, you dey make me laugh ooo, lol, don't worry Aga ma akpo gi ooo
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2014
http://www.fimvillage.com/news/fim-face-of-the-week-male/

Sunnycent, graviton, Whyna, Gabbykelly, Gospel367, and all others, show some love.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
chrisviral:

Sunnycent, graviton, Whyna, Gabbykelly, Gospel367, and all others, show some love.

Doro celeb!!!!! Modelling go fit you oh! grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Graviton2:

Doro celeb!!!!! Modelling go fit you oh! grin

Lol, I have given it a consideration before, but let's get educated first!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Vickygirk:

Best of luck with your exams oh! cheesy
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by WhyNa: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
chrisviral:

I no know say you fine sha o
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2014
WhyNa:

I no know say you fine sha o

Oluwa na ma designer ooo, He do me wella.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2014
chrisviral:

Lol, I have given it a consideration before, but let's get educated first!

Na the way be that
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2014
Graviton2:

Na the way be that

Yap! Na next week ooo. Hot seat.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
chrisviral:

ehh! Me no know say na vote ooh! I've clicked the link. How do i vote?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
Sunnycent:
ehh! Me no know say na vote ooh! I've clicked the link. How do i vote?

No be vote, E don pass, read d link well.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Please i need some help:
For UBC: How do i send my transcripts wit my nomination email, because in the instruction somewher says "place after 2.3" bt am confused. Should i fix it in the nomination form or i will attach it as a Separate pdf?
And how do i attach my essay reply, should it be immediately after the essay question page or at the end of the form or as a seperate pdf
And wat is offical document from banking institution?
And hw do i send it, do i attach it as a separate pdf also??
Plz!! help me ASAP, pls....

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
GabbyKelly:
Please i need some help:
For UBC: How do i send my transcripts wit my nomination email, because in the instruction somewher says "place after 2.3" bt am confused. Should i fix it in the nomination form or i will attach it as a Separate pdf?
And how do i attach my essay reply, should it be immediately after the essay question page or at the end of the form or as a seperate pdf
And wat is offical document from banking institution?
And hw do i send it, do i attach it as a separate pdf also??
Plz!! help me ASAP, pls....

First and foremost, your nomination package for UBC should be sent by your Teacher and not you, after he/she has done so, then you are to be asked by your teacher to complete an online application, when you av done so, then you write them via an email informing them that you have done so.

I believe you can attach the transcript as a separate PDF file but in the same email as the nomination.
Your essays and other questions asked in the form should typed in immediately after the questions in the space provided right after the questions. E.g. 1. what is ________. The essay should be written under number 1 before proceeding to number 2.

Official Banking Document simple means the Bank statement of your parents from the bank, showing all transaction (i.e money paid in and withdraw) within a specified time frame, in order to validate your financial claims.
And you can also attach as a separate PDF file but in the same Email.

If you add all of them together as one file, still it's okay, you can do that by simply Google (ing) PDF file Merger and click on one the links that will appear.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
1.4.1 YOUR STORY
a. Please write on a topic that is of importance to you, and reflects who you are. (Maximum 500 words)

b. Describe your most recent, meaningful involvement in your community, including what your role is/has been in the activity/ies. (Maximum 200 words)

1.4.2 YOUR VISION FOR THE FUTURE (Maximum 250 words)
a. How do you envision your Bachelor’s degree will empower you to address challenges in your home country?

der is no space for writing o! shud i create a page after dat page 4 d reply?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
3. Required Documents for Undergraduate Admission: (place after 2.3)
Once the online application is complete, UBC will send the applicant an acknowledgement email detailing what documents are required. Nominees must ensure their school is aware of these document requirements. For timely evaluation of the Admission Application, we ask that schools submit the requested documents, if available, with the nomination package, by The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program deadline of December 10, 2014. (The documents will be forwarded to UBC Undergraduate Admissions). The document deadline given by Undergraduate Admissions does not apply to MCF nominees.
(i) Transcript(s): Grades 9 to 11 and Grade 12 interim transcript, and mid-year, mock, pre-board or predicted final grades for courses that are still in progress. In British-patterned education, certified copies of GCSE ‘O’ Level, GCE ‘AS’, ‘A’ Level certificates, and predicted ‘AS’ or ‘A’ Level grades must come from the original examining school or schools.

I am confused, because they said place after 2.3, pls help am confused.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
GabbyKelly:
1.4.1 YOUR STORY
a. Please write on a topic that is of importance to you, and reflects who you are. (Maximum 500 words)

b. Describe your most recent, meaningful involvement in your community, including what your role is/has been in the activity/ies. (Maximum 200 words)

1.4.2 YOUR VISION FOR THE FUTURE (Maximum 250 words)
a. How do you envision your Bachelor’s degree will empower you to address challenges in your home country?

der is no space for writing o! shud i create a page after dat page 4 d reply?

The PDF file you have, can you edit it?
If not Look for a higher version of Adobe and you should be able to type your essays inside it.
As you write bro, the spaces increase, that's how it is with files.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
GabbyKelly:

3. Required Documents for Undergraduate Admission: (place after 2.3)
Once the online application is complete, UBC will send the applicant an acknowledgement email detailing what documents are required. Nominees must ensure their school is aware of these document requirements. For timely evaluation of the Admission Application, we ask that schools submit the requested documents, if available, with the nomination package, by The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program deadline of December 10, 2014. (The documents will be forwarded to UBC Undergraduate Admissions). The document deadline given by Undergraduate Admissions does not apply to MCF nominees.
(i) Transcript(s): Grades 9 to 11 and Grade 12 interim transcript, and mid-year, mock, pre-board or predicted final grades for courses that are still in progress. In British-patterned education, certified copies of GCSE ‘O’ Level, GCE ‘AS’, ‘A’ Level certificates, and predicted ‘AS’ or ‘A’ Level grades must come from the original examining school or schools.

I am confused, because they said place after 2.3, pls help am confused.

Forget the 2.3 and do the ones you understand bro, just send them as separate PDF files, it's all acceptable, Read through what you just posted, you can even send the nomination email and send the transcript later, so that 2.3 doesn't matter...
On another note: Why not write them via their email and confirm.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
Include your full name and UBC student number at the top of each essay page.
Print the pages single-sided – no double-sided printing.

So i think d essay shud b on a separate.

Anyway Thnx alot
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
I didn't apply to UBC and I don't have the application instructions with me, I'm merely telling you possible solutions from experience.
Here is what I think 2.3 means...
From your posts I observed that the questions are asked in this order 1.1, 1.3, to 1.4, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, that's if im right,
What they are saying is that if the transcript will come with the nomination email as one file, then, the transcript should be placed immediately after question 2.3.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
GabbyKelly:
Include your full name and UBC student number at the top of each essay page.
Print the pages single-sided – no double-sided printing.

So i think d essay shud b on a separate.

Anyway Thnx alot

You had the instructions all along and you were troubling me, you self eeeh, deserve to be flogged.

*brings cane*
Oya lie down there...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
I wz tryin to ask if i would plaxe the page of the essay after d page of d essay questions or seperately
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
GabbyKelly:
I wz tryin to ask if i would plaxe the page of the essay after d page of d essay questions or seperately

I think any of the options, unless otherwise stated, since you will write your name and number on them.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Thnx Chris

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.