Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (503372 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Vickygirk:

i dont tink so, though i dont understand ur problem

recommendation for uoft is on 10th dec

My problem is: Tomorrow is the 10th of december and my recommenders are not through.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
call them and hasten them up
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Graviton2:

My problem is: Tomorrow is the 10th of december and my recommenders are not through.

go their house sit one on one with them no joking

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Einsthawkton(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
when going to their houses,don't forget to carry two bottles of schnapps with you...

Man is not God_Man must shack
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Graviton2:

Big sigh of relief...

Jan 05 for McGill?! **very relieved**

Please tell me same applies for UofT. Is the deadline for submission of recommendations for UofT also around January?

I honestly do not know about that of UofT, but for McGill im 101% certain.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2014
McGill has sent me the Minerva link....

on the Minerva page. I can only see where to upload high school transcript.

I don't know where to upload the remaining documents
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 7:04am On Dec 10, 2014
chrisviral:

I honestly do not know about that of UofT, but for McGill im 101% certain.

Thanks, bro.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2014
solomonjesus:

go their house sit one on one with them no joking

It is a little too late for that now. Those yeye refrees made me lose UofT's opportunity.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2014
Graviton2:

It is a little too late for that now. Those yeye refrees made me lose UofT's opportunity.

hey, dont talk like that. the day is still young and they can finish it within a day
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2014
dammyg319:

upload that one first, after processing, they will send u yet another link for upload,
nwayo nwayo sister....
by the way are u a girl
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2014
Vickygirk:

upload that one first, after processing, they will send u yet another link for upload,
nwayo nwayo sister....
by the way are u a girl
okay...thanks

yeah I am a girl
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2014
Vickygirk:

nwayo nwayo sister....
by the way are u a girl
I have uploaded the transcript and it has been received

now I need to wait for the other document to be added on the checklist, right?

hmm..thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Graviton2:

Wer ur essays in the admission application between 300-400 words??

Because mine wer not o!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
dammyg319:

it comes one after the other
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
GabbyKelly:

Wer ur essays in the admission application between 300-400 words??

Because mine wer not o!

Same here. Two were a little above 400.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
The MasterCard foundation has more partnering institution from Africa I believe there is going to be more advantage if you apply to this schools These institutions join the global network of 21 partners in the Scholars Program,The new partnerships include:*.
Makerere University, Uganda*
.University of Pretoria (UP), South Africa*.
KwameNkrumahUniversity of Science and Technology (KNUST), Ghana*.
University of Cape Town (UCT), South Africa

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2014
start checking your email.McGill have started giving admission
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emerald14: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2014
have you received the mail from them and when did they start.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2014
solomonjesus:

Mehn datz true they hv startd givin admissions
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2014
all the Canadian schools have change now

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2014
congrats to anyone who has been offered admission here

still yet to get the supporting documents. I hope I am safe?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2014
pls help, how can I add the check sign in the application form
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2014
how is it possible, my validation and recommendation form have not been processed and they have started giving admission baba god i dey ur hand..o
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2014
2dammy wat are the documents in the check list
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2014
solomonjesus:

For those who have submitted all the documents?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
solomonjesus:
Admission !, anyway in God i trust.
BTW Did u guys convert ur scanned transcript to Pdf For mcgill application
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Vickygirk:
how do I put the check sign in the application form
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Vickygirk:
its just the transcript that is there and I have uploaded that. yet to get any other document
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
dammyg319:
its just the transcript that is there and I have uploaded that. yet to get any other document

Patience others will come.

dammyg319:
how do I put the check sign in the application form

Three options:
1.Its either you import the signature and place it at the required space.

2.You can sign with your Name as signature (In the US, they sign with their names, so it's also acceptable).

3. You can print out the last page, sign it and then scan and attach it back to the rest of the original document.
Hope that helps.

And Yes, If all your Documents have been uploaded completely, McGill is currently giving out admissions.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
[size=18pt]BTW GOODLUCK TO ALL FUTURE McGILLIONAIRES[/size]

*hope you guys did beat the U Toronto 10th Deadline? UBC too?

*ARizona state University is Passed, Recommendation will be due 15th incase you haven't submitted

*Michigan State University is still Jan 15th

*McGill has extended uploading of documents from Jan 05 to Jan15

*Duke is still Jan 01

*Berkeley is passed, Same as Stanford.

*Asheshi Ghana is still up and I believe till next year

*University of Pretoria is for applicants in SADC

*University of Capetown is also passed

*KNUST: something like you have to go to Ghana and get that information.

*Makerere University Uganda, Email I sent them two years ago, they didn't reply, I mean, Who Cares?

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Vicmonzan:
Admission !, anyway in God i trust.
BTW Did u guys convert ur scanned transcript to Pdf For mcgill application
yes .you can save it as PDF when u finish scanning
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
chrisviral:

Patience others will come.

Three options:
1.Its either you import the signature and place it at the required space.

2.You can sign with your Name as signature (In the US, they sign with their names, so it's also acceptable).

3. You can print out the last page, sign it and then scan and attach it back to the rest of the original document.
Hope that helps.

And Yes, If all your Documents have been uploaded completely, McGill is currently giving out admissions.
I don't mean signature. I mean when filling the form..they asked us to check the boxes. do you get me?

and d financial part ehn.. how do I fill it perfectly

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (262) (Reply)

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.