Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488888 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
dammyg319:
I don't mean signature. I mean when filling the form..they asked us to check the boxes. do you get me?

and d financial part ehn.. how do I fill it perfectly

thanks

Double click on the boxes and an option will appear, select Checked and then press Ok.

Financial part... how do you fill it correctly: By filling in the answers to the questions you are asked.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by dammyg319(f): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
chrisviral:

Double click on the boxes and an option will appear, select Checked and then press Ok.

Financial part... how do you fill it correctly: By filling in the answers to the questions you are asked.
what about questions that doesnt apply to me.....shd I film with N/A or nil or none
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
dammyg319:
what about questions that doesnt apply to me.....shd I film with N/A or nil or none

Any out of the three!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Devyneprodigy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Chrisviral, Does Michigan State University require TOEFL, SAT, IELTS etc ??

Do they offer any form of waivers??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
please,how sure are you about the Mcgill admission...
cos Im really scared oooo
for those who confirmed it,please source ....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 12:02am On Dec 12, 2014
Abdulasod:

yes .
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 12:06am On Dec 12, 2014
solomonjesus:

yes .
Have you uploaded all your documents?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2014
Devyneprodigy:

Either of the 3 is required
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2014
Devyneprodigy:

Either of the three!
And there is no waiver whatsoever!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Abdulasod:

If actually you did read the instructions in your application form, then this should not come as a surprise to you because it was stated there.

And yes it is confirmed, Admissions are rolling out: Keep checking your Minerva, they will start asking you guys now for you "Summary of Activities"
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
chrisviral:

If actually you did read the instructions in your application form, then this should not come as a surprise to you because it was stated there.

And yes it is confirmed, Admissions are rolling out: Keep checking your Minerva, they will start asking you guys now for you "Summary of Activities"

Chris please sorry to ask, which course did u apply for last year??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emerald14: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
when is McGill's deadline for admission notification
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Einsthawkton(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO IS STILL ON
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bigboy1010: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
pls guys, does the application form am to upload includes the essays? pls
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
GabbyKelly:

Chris please sorry to ask, which course did u apply for last year??

Mechanical Engineering!
Any problem?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
emerald14:
when is McGill's deadline for admission notification

March!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
bigboy1010:
pls guys, does the application form am to upload includes the essays? pls

Yes it does.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Devyneprodigy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Einsthawkton:
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO IS STILL ON
Are you for real? When is the deadline?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
McGill is still on
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2014
solomonjesus:
McGill is still on

Where are you people getting all this your info?

That the Application portal is still open does not mean it is still on.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2014
chrisviral:

Mechanical Engineering!
Any problem?

Not at all
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2014
chrisviral:

Where are you people getting all this your info?

That the Application portal is still open does not mean it is still on.

actually the admission officer contact me that the major I apply is not offer that I should change my course to see if I meet the requirement
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2014
solomonjesus:

actually the admission officer contact me that the major I apply is not offer that I should change my course to see if I meet the requirement

You can change your Major because you have already applied and submitted before deadline, I changed mine too two days before I got admitted.
Did the Email in anyway tell you that the deadline has been extended?

Because the auto-response indicated that the submitting of documents has been changed, but didn't say anything about online application.

What's your new Major?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Pls my school consellor sent my financial validation and recommendation form as one document . My financial validation has been receive but d recommendation has not been receive/process on minerva. Pls is it because it was sent as a single document ?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
chrisviral:

You can change your Major because you have already applied and submitted before deadline, I changed mine too two days before I got admitted.

Because the auto-response indicated that the submitting of documents has been changed, but didn't say anything about online application.

What's your new Major?

My friends admission wz deferd because he did nt meet d academic reqt, bt can he still change his major?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
chrisviral:

What's your new Major?

My friends admission wz deferd because he did nt meet d academic reqt for d course he applied 4, bt can he still change his major?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
chrisviral:

What's your new Major?

Bsc/information science
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2014
GabbyKelly:

My friends admission wz deferd because he did nt meet d academic reqt, bt can he still change his major?

I doubt the highlighted.
To be deferred, first it means you were given admission already and then you used your hands and say no, you don't want to come this year but next year.

Your friend was denied.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2014
Vicmonzan:
Pls my school consellor sent my financial validation and recommendation form as one document . My financial validation has been receive but d recommendation has not been receive/process on minerva. Pls is it because it was sent as a single document ?

That was a costly mistake.
Those are two different files to be filled by two different people, why make it a single file, first you have kinda discredited the originality of the second document... I advice, your Counsellor to resend a new recommendation file.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:02am On Dec 14, 2014
solomonjesus:

Bsc/information science

Does McGill offer that?

They might place you under Bachelor of Arts and science or Just B of Science (which covers Geology, Earth science E.t.c) Canadian schools are abit weird.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
chrisviral:

Does McGill offer that?

They might place you under Bachelor of Arts and science or Just B of Science (which covers Geology, Earth science E.t.c) Canadian schools are abit weird.

I did not check but I think it should be under B/science
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by aptitudeexam: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Finally the secrets on how to write and pass jamb computer based test CBT in flying colours is out and you don't wanna miss this....
Visit www..scholactive. for more details.....share among your family and friends that can benefit from the goodnews

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.