Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) (4576 Views)

The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by AllRoundGist: 12:21am On Dec 17, 2013
Omo see gobe! This woman is looking for her boyfriend on facebook. The guy blocked her and disappeared after impregnating her. lol! While the dude was skinning dip into a mentally deranged lady, he thought he got swag....and now that his ass his grassed, he is on the run. The guy better man up and come out from hiding to clean his mess before kastala go happen. rodflmao.

"Keneisha Bucknor krave post this fi me u see the one christopher alexander williams weh born november 4 1987 and u madda name marcia and u father dead u gwaan go round me call yuh hear u nuh wah own up yuh baby, weh u f**k me without boots fan dem mek me tell yuh this blood claat if u nuh come mine u baby and come gi me some support me ago find u rass and duppy yuh bumbohole people me a beg u fi share this cause him block me pon fb and me wah him see this me a come fi yuh bumbohole jus wait man."

This is seriously hilarious and i just can't hold back. Men....be careful oh lolzzzz!
http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/12/lmao-pregnant-girlfriend-on-rampage-in.html

Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by Callmebabe(f): 12:35am On Dec 17, 2013
Is this for real?
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 17, 2013
nice baby bump...

here's d man

Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by Jovanna(f): 12:47am On Dec 17, 2013
Mba! I refuse to believe.
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by zaziakoni(f): 1:22am On Dec 17, 2013
joblesness
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by diablos: 1:24am On Dec 17, 2013
Rotflmao!!! grin grin grin
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by 190: 1:25am On Dec 17, 2013
smh carribeans undecided

but im still marrying one doe cheesy
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by mysticgal(f): 6:44am On Dec 17, 2013
if i tell you i understood,one sentence the gal wrote,it means i lied undecided
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by mspee(f): 7:08am On Dec 17, 2013
mysticgal: if i tell you i understood,one sentence the gal wrote,it means i lied undecided

Lol I did. smiley
It's not hard dear
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by fr3do(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2013
What is that line
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by dechandel(f): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2013
Cute baby bump
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by mysticgal(f): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2013
ms_pee:

Lol I did. smiley
It's not hard dear
please just interpret the story in a sentence,i want to hear what she cussed the sonofabitch undecided cheesy
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by mspee(f): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2013
mysticgal:
please just interpret the story in a sentence,i want to hear what she cussed this sonofabitch undecided cheesy

Lol okay smiley

She said one christopher alexander got her pregnant, and that he fvcked her without condoms and now she wants him to come and accept the baby and give her some support or else she'd find him and kill him. So she's begging people on facebook to help share her story because the guy blocked her. And that she wants him to see the message, and that she's going abi coming for his bumbumhole grin
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by mspee(f): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2013
mysticgal:
please just interpret the story in a sentence,i want to hear what she cussed the sonofabitch undecided cheesy

Long story babe, can't fit into just one sentence embarassed
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by emmalek07: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2013
mack lorry 4 sale.America used with lagos clearing. 6 cylinder engine and 6 tyres. Interested buyer should contact me via my email @ hormotoyorsy_07@yahoo.com or my phone number 08034130997 or 08038357286.

Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2013
^ ^

Oh Lawd! gringringrin
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by ekwurekwu(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2013
Wetin be her for facebook? The boifwendy fit be Dino Melaye.
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by skyscraperTM(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2013
i loff jahmanican patois, very singular to niger pigeon engrish. Ama goes to jahmanican and marries that shawty so that she can tease me how to spoke jahmanican patwa.
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by piratedcopy(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2013
fp tinz
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by mysticgal(f): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2013
ms_pee:

Lol okay smiley

She said one christopher alexander got her pregnant, and that he fvcked her without condoms and now she wants him to come and accept the baby and give her some support or else she'd find him and kill him. So she's begging people on facebook to help share her story because the guy blocked her. And that she wants him to see the message, and that she's going abi coming for his bumbumhole grin

Lawd have mercy grin
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by Les: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2013
One hell of a crazy shwaty grin your madda mama named Marcia, your papa dead gan. I bet no one understood that grin
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by experimentist: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2013
Ayo listen up b*tch me nuh know yuh from adam, pussyyyy claat mi ago bloodclaat yuh dead if you try me. Caw experimentist me gun ugly than a chukky bride. Me a walk wit di dead so don't make me haffi make a mad move and fi shoot ya head off a pillowangry
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by IAMBREEZY: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2013
Hoe when ya open your pu$$$y for him to dig without protection you don't know bomboclat!,now you re pregnant and he ran away,it seems some bitches don't think twice before they open their rotten pu$$$y, good for ya worthless beetch.
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by femi4: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Disclaimer: Nairaland
members are solely
responsible for anything
that they post or upload on
Nairaland.
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by Ruq: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Soundz Jamaican.
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Victim of Akpos
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
190: smh carribeans undecided

but im still marrying one doe cheesy
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

undecided
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by 190: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
Flytefalls:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

undecided

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
190:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

angry angry angry
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by 190: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Flytefalls:

angry angry angry

sorry embarassed embarassed
Re: LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) by MRL1MPoPoTM: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
hoes gon' be hoes undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Men Alone: 8 THINGS THAT MAKE WOMEN BEG FOR S EX / Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? / Please Describe This Sister! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.