Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? (4578 Views)

Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Would you pick your ex boyfriend / girlfriend over your current boyfriend / girlfriend?

If yes, why would you?
If no, what are the characteristics possessed by the current?
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Mama sef wan make front-page like lala247 grin

try harder bae, the lord is your strength grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by falconey(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
none of above.
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

What do you mean? sad
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

Lol u too they find trouble
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
why will i pick x over current bf, there are reasons why he became x.
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by RoyalBlak007: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
YESNO
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u too they find trouble
how i take find trouble again naembarassed you better help a sister out so that she can also make FP, call your gang of derailers grin
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Enegod(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

What do you mean? sad
Nvm bae, the lord is your strength wink
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by alberto2k(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
*in judas voice*

Oya bring the silver make I push am to FP for u embarassed

And to the Topic; IMPOSSI_CANT grin
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Poster, you must be missing your ex. grin
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by dharay99: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
tuff question,

Lemme ask d 0raclecry

2 Likes

Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by ronald4lif(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Midehi:

rokiatu:

Don't you think there are some break up people had no control over. Like where an ex break up with their partner, a heart break occur. And even though the person may seem to have moved on, in a new relationship but they can't help but think about their ex and hope they can get back together, someday? Perhaps that's what the poster had in mind with the question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Don't you think there are some break up people had no control over. Like where an ex break up with their partner, a heart break occur. And even though the person may seem to have moved on, in a new relationship but they can't help but think about their ex and hope they can get back together, someday? Perhaps that's what the poster had in mind with the question.

Yeah, you got it
Besides, there will be some good behavior that your ex has that the current didn't have.

1 Like

Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

Nvm bae, the lord is your strength wink

Bad mouth
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:

Lol
Not at all.
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

Bad mouth
you don vex
oya, ma binu embarassed
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by ronald4lif(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

Yeah, you got it
Besides, there will be some good behavior that your ex has that the current didn't have.

Hmmm. Maybe you should start by answering your question first, others might follow.
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

it is normal....thinking of ex will gradually fade away especially when the relationship was worthless

2 Likes

Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Midehi:

What if your ex knows how to handle you better than your current?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

how i take find trouble again naembarassed you better help a sister out so that she can also make FP, call your gang of derailers grin

Lol chai

We dont derail we bring traffic
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
dharay99:
tuff question,

Lemme ask d 0raclecry
What the answer?
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by ronald4lif(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Midehi:

it is normal....thinking of ex will gradually fade away especially when the relationship was worthless

That's true. But some present partners do start off well but along the line starts misbehaving unbearably, maybe worse off than the ex. Cases like this could make one wish for their ex back, not because he/she (the ex) is not a sicko but because they seem to have become a better option.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin grin grin
dharay99:
tuff question,

Lemme ask d 0raclecry
LWKMD cheesy
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by dharay99: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

What the answer?

"0racle say make I no ask am stupid questions like ds again",

Buh i guess picking my ex is totally senseless. cry

1 Like

Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by dharay99: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
sansanluff:
grin grin grin LWKMD cheesy
no mind me... smiley
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lala247:

Lol chai

We dont derail we bring traffic
If i knock you ehn, you brain will reset undecided
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's true. But some present partners do start off well but along the line starts misbehaving unbearably, maybe worse off than the ex. Cases like this could make one wish for their ex back, not because he/she is not a sicko but because they seem to have become a better option.

Exactly
There are some relationships that are just worst.
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Orijin101:

If i knock you ehn, you brain will reset undecided

U don they drink again abi .. Ok i'll come bk when you are sober
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
dharay99:

Loool
Re: Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
dharay99:

You know some lovers can be bad behavior wise, that will make you remember how good your ex was in that aspect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Describe This Sister! (Photo) / My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. / My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Vagina - Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.