Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari (19317 Views)

Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Coup Speech Of Major-general Muhammadu Buhari, January 1, 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by satellitedaisy: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
Now or B4? Put him in power now, then you know

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy birthday sir....de only man who will not rule Nigeria again....long life sir I knw u don prospa

7 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
"They have spent billions, put in all their time and effort and kept on spreading lies about me, well they should continue because I shall keep on telling the truth about them and the ills they are doing to our country"- General Muhammadu Buhari,

Happy birthday to the last hope of the common nigerian

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Jarus(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mai Gaskiya HBD

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Slncere9gerian: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
Read more about him
https://www.nairaland.com/1556789/buhari
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Itoroetti(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ok
Really?
Happy bday to a man who killed innocent young men in the 80s for crime they were not guilty of as at then.
Happy bday to a man who said muslim should vote for only muslim.
Happy bday to a man who blood will flow if he never wins the election.
Happy bady to a man who cried and swore never to appeal at the tribunal if he loses the election.
Happy bday to a man who also swore that 2011 election willl be his last election.
Happy bday to a man who feels winning the election must be as a result of stealing stake holders from PDP.
Happy bday sir,we wish u many more yrs.

8 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
HBD BOKO COMMAND

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by rozayx5(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
HBD boko haram cool
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by theripper3: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
Shouldn't there be drunken revelry in places like maiduguri, yobe and adamawa to felicitate with their Mujahideen? Updates in those places pls
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Coolboi05(m): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
Actually I'm on dis thread for two reason..
To wish d astute General HBD nd wish him llnp..

Secondly,

To see the SADISTS' comment bt unfortunately dey ar nt here yet...

Long Live d General!!!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Uthman75: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
ceah: HAPPY BIRTH DAY @ 71 to;

The Only man that didn't promote himself while in office,
The only man that didn't allocate oil block 2 himself or his family,
The only man that didn't build house wit govt fund,
The only man that didn't remove fuel subsidy,
The only man that didn't increase the price of fuel,
The only man that brought down inflation in 1984 from 39% to 3.2%,
The only man that didn't borrow for Nigeria,
The only man whose during his regime, N1 = $1.34,
The man that paid debt owed by Nigeria,
The only former Muslim head of state that has Christian staff for almost 2 decades,
The only man that tackled and crushed Maitatsine insurgency
The only man that ruled without religious discrimination,
The most loved politician in Africa today.
I wish u more healthful, fruitful and blessed years ahead.

Happy 71st Birthday to the man that truely Love Nigeria
Happy Birthday to General Muhammadu Buhari

Mke dis old go sideon coz i wan become C-In-C in future..
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by ISHAQU40: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Buhari at 71 still looking young and strong. It is a sign of goodness and blessing, wishing u more years.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by albiol: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
The only incorruptible general

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by easyz(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy birthday Gen. Buhari

Wish u llnp.

I just love this man with no reason.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by nduchucks: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy Birthday sir
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by checkdate(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
if you check very well, this is not his natural age.
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by gramci: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
gtrust:

Do you mean General Buhari sent Dr Alex Ekwueme an Igbo-man & ordinary Vice President to Prison and kept Alhaji Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari who was the President & Commander-in-Chief in his home palace

Please, clarify this.

Thanks!

fact
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Toktee(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
All buhari haters are from one section of the country,these people are known for their tribalism and religious fanatism,that is why they remain political stagnant.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by gramci: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
the baboon general wants to rule nigeria at 73 cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by edo3(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy birthday sir...long live sir.. I know u av d interest of nigerians at heart,even though ds bad belle people paints u black. We knw who u are sir.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by fiizznation: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy bday sir
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by gramci: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
edo3: Happy birthday sir...long live sir.. I know u av d interest of nigerians at heart,even though ds bad belle people paints u black. We knw who u are sir.

the man na bad product
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by CircleOfWilis: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
hapi bthday to mai gaskiya! long live general!
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by estent(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy Birthday Boss!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Bakare19: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy birthday to the General. .

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sai Buhari!!!!

The only man i can wish happy birthday in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
gramci: the baboon general wants to rule nigeria at 73 cheesy

At least it is better than Banga Tukur
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
gramci:

fact

Fallacy of false analogy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by MyMouth(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
Slncere 9gerian: Read more about him
https://www.nairaland.com/1556789/buhari

GO AND DIE!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by FemiNagasaki(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
I love him the way he handled Umaru Dikko

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
nwajoshua: Happy birthday sir....de only man who will not rule Nigeria again....long life sir I knw u don prospa

Just make him one-day Presido and you would understand that Eba is different from Eba. The one in sheraton is far from the starch you have eaten tonight.

Sai Buhari!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Quit Notice: Shettima Meets Arewa Youths In Abuja (pics) / Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) / Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.