Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari (19323 Views)

Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Coup Speech Of Major-general Muhammadu Buhari, January 1, 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by funshint(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
The only problem I hv with him is his refusal to strongly condemn the BH insurgency and also his nonchalant attitude to 2011 post-election violence. That will continue to hunt his ambition. He shld just retire from active politics!
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by ony073: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
nnocurruption: Okay am I dreaming people are actually celebrating buhari just imagine Nigerians suffering and smiling Nigerians really celebrate thieves
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

many Nigerians de really ignorant
in fact I am speechless.
. Abi oooh,all though I no too sabi anytin abt politics bt no be dis same guy dt said dt he wil make Gej regime ungovernable 4 him and all dis bokoharam and watnut. Well sha, everybody is entitled to his or her opinion.
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
[size=24pt]Nairalanders today is my birthday also please thank God for mr.olodo am 39years today

thank God for making mr.Olodo Live long glory be to God[/size]

Phuckin hell....Is your middle name EL LIPPO ? Your burger lips beats Jay Z's.....
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Ghadafy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
[size=24pt]Nairalanders today is my birthday also please thank God for mr.olodo am 39years today

thank God for making mr.Olodo Live long glory be to God[/size]

Haha.. muniru, so you also came here to show your face? Nawa for you o.

HBD to GMB, long life and prosperity.
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
I guess u are from the dirtiest part of the country
Toktee: All buhari haters are from one section of the country,these people are known for their tribalism and religious fanatism,that is why they remain political stagnant.
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by stagger: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
ceah: HAPPY BIRTH DAY @ 71 to;

The Only man that didn't promote himself while in office,
The only man that didn't allocate oil block 2 himself or his family,
The only man that didn't build house wit govt fund,
The only man that didn't remove fuel subsidy,
The only man that didn't increase the price of fuel,
The only man that brought down inflation in 1984 from 39% to 3.2%,
The only man that didn't borrow for Nigeria,
The only man whose during his regime, N1 = $1.34,
The man that paid debt owed by Nigeria,
The only former Muslim head of state that has Christian staff for almost 2 decades,
The only man that tackled and crushed Maitatsine insurgency
The only man that ruled without religious discrimination,
The most loved politician in Africa today.
I wish u more healthful, fruitful and blessed years ahead.

Happy 71st Birthday to the man that truely Love Nigeria
Happy Birthday to General Muhammadu Buhari

Have you ever heard of Tunde Thompson and Nduka Irabor and how Decree 4 was used to put these two journalists in jail until Buhari was removed from power and IBB freed them?

Have you ever heard of ESSENCO? (I am sure you were not born then; I am talking of 1984). Do you know how import licenses were issued to cronies of government to bring in essential foodstuff because it was cheaper to import goods than to manufacture them locally, thanks to useless policies of his government?

What of the ill-advised 1984 price controls which crippled many local companies forever?

Who were the beneficiaries of PTF contracts under Buhari's watch?

OP, some of us were very much alive and not babies when Buhari was in power. You cannot pull the wool over our eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by DNA123(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy Birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Godmann(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy Birthday the people's General.

We know not what you are worth the way we never understood Christ until he was killed on the cross; be rest assured that Nigerians will one day realise what we had in you and the opportunity we missed by allowing criminals mislead us in not believing in you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by lincolnj88: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Toktee: All buhari haters are from one section of the country,these people are known for their tribalism and religious fanatism,that is why they remain political stagnant.
Do u want to tell us that an ordinary plateau man loved buhari....or benue man...or taraba man.....he is not loved even in the north by majority, middle belt he js not welcome.there....ss and se is no go area for him......in sw he is supported by stacked illiterates who open thier mouth all day spewing trash like dem dem, agbameta, agbaworo...e.t.c
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by dahaz(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sunbellar:
Oil bloc where? Let him go n get oil bloc in the north.

he was a minister of petroleum and if he could have wanted gave himself one
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by poshsplendid: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
mohammed abi Muhammed?what is the correlation between this two names?
Posh splendid is the best name ever!
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by nwaobitex: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by kabba7(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
The fact remain that Gen .Buhari is a very honest person even when he was the head of state and also when heading the Ptf its just that unfortunately Nigeria is a highly corruptive country , so many can't understand him
I wish him long life for the service of Nigeria &may God bless him with good health.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by doja(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy birthday good man

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by MeAboki(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy birthday GMB, may your fight against corruption endure and prevail in this country.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by AnanseK(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
alotofgrace: hope u nor be politician?
anyways....hbd to the real guy..
btw wy is he still competing @ 71?

Because the younger ones have not proved to be dependable leaders.
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Htown64(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2013

The only former Muslim head of state that has Christian staff for almost 2 decades,

Sai Buhari... Wishing you all the best as you continue in the struggle for the liberation of our great nation from the hands of this corrupt govt!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by nijanigga: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2013

This tell the whole story, Nigerians hate honesty. " Aiye ko oto". This write up brought tears to my eyes, just in 1984 we rode taxi cab for 20kobo, 30kobo not more than 50Kobo. I think Nigeria died longtime ago, we're just looking at it's carcass .

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by poshsplendid: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mohammed and Muhammed?please my Abokis in this forum..what is the Correlation between this two Names?
Names like Posh splendid should be adopted by all and sundry and used as the surname of every citizen
By the way,am new here.Y'all should watch out for me!
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
TeaParty: The only man that brought terrorism to Nigeria, Pls Go and Dieeeeeeee.
the most empty-headed person on nairaland!
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by AnanseK(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
lincolnj88:
Do u want to tell us that an ordinary plateau man loved buhari....or benue man...or taraba man.....he is not loved even in the north by majority, middle belt he js not welcome.there....ss and se is no go area for him......in sw he is supported by stacked illiterates who open thier mouth all day spewing trash like dem dem, agbameta, agbaworo...e.t.c

You mean all these other people hate honesty and justice and prefer corruption and corrupt leadership?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
emmalexabl:

You aren't getting ur tenses right...angry angry
I suggest you buy yourself a proper dictionary.
Keep listening to internet radio stations like BBC.,watch tv shows in English..etc
Goodluck.

Meanwhile, in other news:
BOKOHARAM MARKS 4th year of volunteerism.
angry
this is the most intemperate correction anybody that's intellectually arid can give.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by AnanseK(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
stagger:
Have you ever heard of Tunde Thompson and Nduka Irabor and how Decree 4 was used to put these two journalists in jail until Buhari was removed from power and IBB freed them?
Have you ever heard of ESSENCO? (I am sure you were not born then; I am talking of 1984). Do you know how import licenses were issued to cronies of government to bring in essential foodstuff because it was cheaper to import goods than to manufacture them locally, thanks to useless policies of his government?
What of the ill-advised 1984 price controls which crippled many local companies forever?
Who were the beneficiaries of PTF contracts under Buhari's watch?
OP, some of us were very much alive and not babies when Buhari was in power. You cannot pull the wool over our eyes.

You are desperately digging to find Buhari's fault when your incumbent corrupt leader has 18 pages of the most despicable heinous crimes against the people of Nigeria as reported by his mentor and Godfather ObJ.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by experimentist: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy birthday sir cool wish you long life and prosperity..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by norigams(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
HBD General
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by walezy14(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Point of correction,Terrorism was brought by pdp not buhari. Boko Haram was used as political thugs by Borno and Yobe state before it escalated to terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
posh splendid: mohammed abi Muhammad?what is the correlation between this two names?
Posh splendid is the best name ever!
depends on accent and how u pronounce d name. it is muhammad!
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Yuzarsif(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
hpy birthday sir wish u long life n prosperity

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by osystein(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
I heard that boko-haram took time off today. grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by AnanseK(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
olabukola: The only coup plotter that send vp to prison while the president is at home.

Happy birthday anyway.

You are a joker ! Other coup plotters killed the president. ( ifeajuna & chukwuma, dimka ).
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
lincolnj88:
u carry the name of one of the best presidents america ever had , but u are knowledgeably arid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters / Family Announces Alamiyeseigha's Funeral Arrangements / Ibrahim Idris Rejects Kogi PDP Campaign Chairmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.