Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari (19321 Views)

Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Coup Speech Of Major-general Muhammadu Buhari, January 1, 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by albiol: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
Toktee: All buhari haters are from one section of the country,these people are known for their tribalism and religious fanatism,that is why they remain political stagnant.
okare laye o ti so oju abe niko

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by IAMBREEZY: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy birthday big boss.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by MyMouth(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happi baf day sir!!! wishing u LLNP! Hoping to c u in ASO Rock come 2015

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fustrated bday to the commander in chief of the allied nations of agbero and boko haram
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
Why did Buhari improsned Alex Ekwueme. And housed Shagari??
APC e-rats answer plllllllllllzzzzzz
Oke belgium.
Baboon and Dogs wia. Socked in blood. Nigerians er nt gullible
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by patriotic007: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy birthday sir,....You are one in a million,....But APC should not field GMB in 2015,he has a lot of scores to settle with the past,...A coup plotter,Organise summary executions,he overthrew the first democratically elected president in our history,he paved the way for the the greatest looters of our time IBB and Abacha to come to power,and age is not in his side....Any way fielding him will Give GEJ a workover

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by ibkgab001: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
I will never love him with many reason
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by dahaz(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
HBD to the only former head of state without an oil bloc. wishing him many more years ahead

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Buhari can neva be d president of Nigeria??
Dat is a fact and nt. A fallacy!!!!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by nnocurruption: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Okay am I dreaming people are actually celebrating buhari just imagine Nigerians suffering and smiling Nigerians really celebrate thieves
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

many Nigerians de really ignorant
in fact I am speechless.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by lafuria1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Allah Ya bar mana Kai (may Allah preserve you for us)

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by HoldenCaulfield(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
happy birthday the general you will the only savior of nigeria
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by hardbody: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
[size=24pt]Nairalanders today is my birthday also please thank God for mr.olodo am 39years today

thank God for making mr.Olodo Live long glory be to God[/size]

If the pic is truly you, then your name was well chosen. I thank God for your olodo infested and characterized lifestyle for 39 years. Please remember that an olodo at 40 is a perpetual olodo . Please don't do that to your brilliant parents.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by ibkgab001: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Yes to congratulate the PDP winner !!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by babson025: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy Birthday Mai Gaskiya
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by TempleChinedum(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy Birthday to a corrupt Nigerian
A very corrupt and wicked Man
A blood must flow politician
A Boko commandant and apologist
Do I need to add long life?
GO and DIE Mr!
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
emmalexabl:

You aren't getting ur tenses right...angry angry
I suggest you buy yourself a proper dictionary.
Keep listening to internet radio stations like BBC.,watch tv shows in English..etc
Goodluck.

Meanwhile, in other news:
BOKOHARAM MARKS 4th year of volunteerism.
angry
Guy, you harsh sha! grin

Between,your tenses mustn't be oxford standard to communicate properly,communication can only be said to have taken place when the next man clearly decodes what is being communicated and not by how 'ZISMS' and 'GBIMS' you have in them ,although i agree in all totality that his tenses are flawed but i got the message and that is my primary concern.

Meanwhile HBD to BUHARI ......The self acclaimed thief catcher that'll require the help of the thieves to put him where he would be able catch the thieves.......if you're the thieves, will you put him there? grin
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by LeSaint(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Toktee: All buhari haters are from one section of the country,these people are known for their tribalism and religious fanatism,that is why they remain political stagnant.

Your statement above is fallacious due to wide generalization. There are Buhari haters even from the core North. Just as there are Buhari lovers even from that "section of the country" you have in the back of your mind - yours truly for example. Buhari haters can be divided into two groups - the ignorant ones, and those who want the rot to continue. It is that simple.

Happy Birthday Great Statesman. Please do not give up on Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by fctguy: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
happy birthday and sai buhari but am very disappointed in his policy of islamising nigeria (mind you am a muslim), its very wrong and unpatriotic. nigeria is bigger than any individual and its sovereignty should be respected by all.
at this age, general should play politics from behind the curtains, he should leave the stage for younger politicians.
happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Only sycophants wnts dis man to be dia president.....................
APC supporters er indeed full blown sycophants!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by lafuria1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
nnocurruption: Okay am I dreaming people are actually celebrating buhari just imagine Nigerians suffering and smiling Nigerians really celebrate thieves
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

many Nigerians de really ignorant
in fact I an speechless.
Shaking my head, are you kidding me, even pdp that don't like buhari have not accused him of corruption. Please go read your history.
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Sunbellar: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy birthday to the man that brought sectarian divide to Nigeria.
Happy birthday Boko Haram warlord.
Happy birthday the greatest haters of southerners.
Better go n rest!
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by darlingbobo(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Happy birthday my general. You are one of 9ja finest. I respect you and I celebrate with you today. God bless
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by yorke1: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
All I wish buhari on his birthday is for him to wake up from his dream and know that he can never rule this country in his life time. And I also wish you call your boys to order!
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by lafuria1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Kassidy4luv: Only sycophants wnts dis man to be dia president.....................
APC supporters er indeed full blown sycophants!!!!!!!!!!!
Holigans and corrupt thieves both in government and outside government will Never want buhari to become president. We know better

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Akpan107(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
Emmm....!!!
I never wanted to say anything... But as a Christian, the Bible said we should love all, even our enemies.
So, Happy Birthday, but you will never be NIGERIAN president again for life. I dont really care how good you are.
I truely dont want to have you as my president.
Happy Birthday once again.
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
la furia:
Holigans and corrupt thieves both in government and outside government will Never want buhari to become president. We know better
Taaaaaaaa park well. Joor who is buhari a bitter minded politician, fight corruption.
U er dreaming.

Sycophant APC e-rat!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Sunbellar: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
dahaz: HBD to the only former head of state without an oil bloc. wishing him many more years ahead
Oil bloc where? Let him go n get oil bloc in the north.
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by sashx(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
HBD 2 our 1 nd only incorruptible Gen. May Allah's mercy,guidance and protection be with you our dear General.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by chi4ik(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mtchewwww
Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Aussie(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
Why do people associate Buhari with Boko Haram? So there are kids and fools in this forum who do not know how Boko Haram came about? If it is about his so called utterances, how will they now classify utterances of SSA to GEJ on Political Matters, Gulak, SSA on Public Affairs, Okupe, SSA on Media, Abatti. Minister of State, Education, Wike, beneficiary of juicy contracts, Asari Dokubo, and the lots. Are you guys aware appointment into boards of MDAs is now strictly for PDP card carrying members, how do you now expect results? Appointments are now being used as compensations instead of appointing proven hands.
This administration has done more havoc than good, to least! I have not seen any improvement in the life of the down-trodden neither have we seen the effect of partial removal of subsidy since two years ago.
For me, the good ones are very few and the bad guys who are numerous are ready to use billions of naira to fight and prevent the few good ones to get to the saddle of leadership as that will translate to a total collapse of their empire and they shall atone for their sins against the masses and God.
God bless Muhammadu Buhari!
Vote out sluggish and uncharismatic president come 2015!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by chi4ik(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
pretty_boi: Happy birthday great man of Nigeria. Jehovah Bless you in Jesus Name.
which Jehovah? Mtchewwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) / President Buhari Arrives Lafia For APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa / Igbo Quit Notice: Shettima Meets Arewa Youths In Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.