Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me (5292 Views)

CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas / My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by ope30: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pal.
pls advice me on what to do!!!
my girl do go to a school for her IT while am still in state, now that i left to another state if i call her to ask if she has gone to her work she will say no, if i ask her reason for not going she will say nothing for almost 3days and later she said will she be saying one thing thousand times and cut the phone, since then i reduced the number of times i called her from 4times a day to 2times. if i ask her what is she doing at home that she didn't go, she will say nothing. later in the day i called her mum just to say hi but may be the phone not with her mum in the night my girlfriend called back with her mum phone and said she saw my missed call on her mum phone that what is the problem why am i calling her mum and she cut the phone. since then i did not call her and she did not call me too. i love the girl so much, may be that's why she do take me for granted. pls what can i do because this is not the first time she will brag on me and i will apologize just to make the relationship last.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by Phranciz(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Bro read the writing on the wall, she's no longer interested in the relationship.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by Peterwizzy: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
when you get back talk to her

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by 190: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
osho free

its xmas season, you never buy anything for your babe
shes hustling to make ends meet - take heart baba!! your babe is now nyashing some other dude
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by Kslib(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
ope30: Pal.
my girl do go to a school for her IT while am still in state, now that i left to another state if i call her to ask if she has gone to her work she will say no, if i ask her reason for not going she will say nothing for almost 3days and later she said will she be saying one thing thousand times and cut the phone, since then i reduced the number of times i called her from 4times a day to 2times. if i ask her what is she doing at home that she didn't go, she will say nothing. later in the day i called her mum just to say hi but may be the phone not with her mum in the night my girlfriend called back with her mum phone and said she saw my missed call on her mum phone that what is the problem why am i calling her mum and she cut the phone. since then i did not call her and she did not call me too. i love the girl so much, may be that's why she do take me for granted. pls what can i do because this is not the first time she will brag on me and i will apologize just to make the relationship last.
Hmmn!! I think what you need is the truth------ from how I see it, she aint into you again, thats if she ever was..

@bolded, like seriously-----You apologize when she does something that rude to you, all in the name of MAKING THE RELATIONSHIP LAST? lol..

It'll hurt but guy pls abeg just forget the girl and stop forcing the relationship cos from my point of view, you are just wasting your time..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by ope30: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
i have introduced her to my mom and she has also introduced me to her mum and i love her.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by emmadan(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
i can tell your gf sees you as "boring".you are acting like i kid,sorri to say.the moment u said you phoned her 4 times a day, i knew she was bored of the relationship.you are simply acting like a wussy,and girls dislike wussies.man up,you are no longer a kid.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by ope30: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
k, Pls what next should i do now so that i will be the one controlling the motion. thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by wizztheman(m): 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Bros u like asking silly questions ooo?what I think u should do is "LEAVE HER D HELL ALONE! Its better to be single than forcing a loveless relationship.she'z not feeling u anymore bro!
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by Tuso(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
The problem is simple..stop acting like her dad asking if she went 2 school n why she didn't..if u want her 2 stick 2 u, give her freedom n stop acting like her dad
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by Enegod(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
ope30: i have introduced her to my mom and she has also introduced me to her mum and i love her.
have you yansh her?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by NnamdiN: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
Why the hell would you call a girl 4x daily lipsrsealed

You even call the mumsi join.

Don't mind me bro. I'm coming from a very subjective angle. I hate too much calls. Once or twice a month is OK for me. grin yeah I hate talking too much talk. Except we're talking money sha wink

I think the boo is no longer into you. Move on.

#Team no emotions cool
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Truthfully speaking, if i were to b ur gf, i would want out in d relationship too
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by DonaldGenes(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
My candid advice is that you should muster courage and jilt her. I assume you should have seen the hand writings on the wall
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by babaglo79: 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
my guy fine ur level now. from experience I dey talk so
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by sweetestguy(m): 12:24am On Dec 18, 2013
Its time to leave her
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 18, 2013
When she call you mugu now u go begin vex. No be mugu role u dey act so? Ok call her grandmother too or flash her grandfather. You love her so much my ass. Kip licking the ass.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by ope30: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2013
thanks to you all, i have to take up the courage and forget about her, but what if she started calling me on phone what should i do pls?
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by eeewise(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dump her n if she calls don't allow her back.or are u a learner?pls hw old re u? D only reason she will want back is if her oder guys disappionts her
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by shizzle11(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
You mean you call her up to four times a day you could as well put her under camera surveillance. mtcwwwww
na so d love dey do u? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by Sheenor: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2013

Anoda guy is helpin her dwn thr bro......cheer up and accept the lost.......she's gone man.....anoda guy property nw...
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by Abbey2sam(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Stop the call, why calling her mom in the first place? From all indications she's bored of the whole relationship tin with you.

Girls don't appreciate guys like you (I've trekked down that road before)
I know you have good intentions towards her but with wrong approach and she too naïve to understand that, so move on bro.........

A girl once told me that she will look for me when she's ready to settle down, meaning I behaves like husband material, this statement changed my life.....

Goodluck
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by kajole(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
ope30: thanks to you all, i have to take up the courage and forget about her, but what if she started calling me on phone what should i do pls?

dude dont want to believe that this whole script is real,
i thought you were joking initially,

majority of us has gone down that road. Dont be scared, it would only make you a stronger man.

Ok i am out
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by walst(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
Kipping calling ha...n simply hussle 4 any girl...wit dt u will slowly get ride of ha.....
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by ope30: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
thanks to you all for your concern, its love that made me kiddy like that, but pls i will try my best to forget her but if she call what should i do pls?
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by azubukograce: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
bros she did nt love u.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by kajole(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
ope30: thanks to you all for your concern, its love that made me kiddy like that, but pls i will try my best to forget her but if she call what should i do pls?

guy sharrap there

she wont call you

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by Energito: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
ope30: i have introduced her to my mom and she has also introduced me to her mum and i love her.
bros move on with your life,what is happening is what happend to me 2months ago the girl i love all my life started misbehaving the way ours is doing now even when she offend me i will be the one to beg her all in the name of love but i thank for my narialand friends who help me like they are helping you too.i pass many things in her hand but i thank God am now happy with my life.just move on

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by Energito: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
walst: Kipping calling ha...n simply hussle 4 any girl...wit dt u will slowly get ride of ha.....
bros u are on point.thats what i did
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by vizboy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
the girl be like : I don catch mugu007
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by baggy4luv(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
make am miss u
bring a new girl into your life
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me by ope30: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2013
psl am sorry for disturbing u people pls... the problem nw is that my mum keep asking me about the girl and she want to call her, i just told my mum dat the girl phone has spoil because they do communicate before. and my mum said i should make sure i buy another phone for her. pls am confuse pls u the experienced ones help me out pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Being Tall / A Girl Sent Me Her Nude Pics (PICS) 18+ / Pictures Of 21 Year Old African American Actress With Crazy Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.