Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 (38037 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Kanwulia: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2013
This is the right age to get married.
The most important thing is to FEEL ready.
I am sure there is a woman there for you,

Good luck! kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
I thank u all for your wonderful comments, all has being helpful...some of your comments really cracked me up, that's why I love this great family(Nairaland),It's never my plan to get married with this kind of income, as some of you pointed out might not be enough to take care of a home, it's all depends on how well we manage our finances. I know what I've achieved With my meagre salary. I'm not bragging about it. I've seen guys marry with less income and they live a decent life.
I'm from the middle belt, got lots of people in government, with the right click, I hit my heights. Ain't desperate, I know I'll get that woman to marry in 2014.
For those who inquired about my genotype, it's AA.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ngokafor:

Awwww!!..am so sorry about your bad experience bro.However it's good to know you have decided to move on with your life and start afresh with someone else..i know it's a cliche but there are good girls out there who will make up for the hurt you've been through trust me..
..but if you ask me,i dont think this online thing you want to embark on is such a good idea.You might just be setting youself up for some unpleasant surprises, what with the number of charlatans lurking all over the cyberworld...

..for starters,since you are weary of 'toasting' moves right now,how about spreading word around amongst your friends and relations about your intentions,at least they can look out for your spec on your behalf(someone they can vouch for to a large extent),tell her about you,and if she's okay with everything, then you guys can take it up from there,no long stories from you...not a perfect solution but it has worked for a lot of peeps i know....at least i feel it's better than meeting random strangers on the net.

....but at the end of the day,it's your call so goodluck bro,cheers.

I will explore other options as suggested...I won't limit my search alone on the internet. thanks for your time.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
@chillisauce and Ngokafor, I don't know what you guys have against Internet dating but I don't think it's that bad.
There are fraudsters online and offline, it's not like you meet someone online and marry them the next minute, you'll still get to meet them and know them better.

IMO, meeting people online is not a bad idea!

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
Chillisauce: OP, e bi like say you don get some contact here, this one you just keep quiet since. Have you started sampling yet? How is it going? smiley
Hehehe, its going well. its not all abt sampling, that's not the major reason I came here. I can sample any woman i can reach out to within my hood . I want to settle down. man don dey old.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
alutacontinua: @chillisauce and Ngokafor, I don't know what you guys have against Internet dating but I don't think it's that bad.
There are fraudsters online and offline, it's not like you meet someone online and marry them the next minute, you'll still get to meet them and know them better.

IMO, meeting people online is not a bad idea!

I don't know Sha but most times they never turn out to be true.
If they are fraudsters you can easily locate and capture them offline than online.
ESP in nigeria where there is no data system.

Chop & clean mouth
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Chillisauce:

I don't know Sha but most times they never turn out to be true.
If they are fraudsters you can easily locate and capture them offline than online.
ESP in nigeria where there is no data system.

Chop & clean mouth

You're just being too 1920 tongue tongue tongue
It's not like he'll start giving out his ATM pin or something to some online person!
It also pays to get to meet the person early enough in the relationship!
Sustaining the relationship online might not be a good idea but meeting online ain't that bad!
Babes, welcome to 2013! wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
alutacontinua:

You're just being too 1920 tongue tongue tongue
It's not like he'll start giving out his ATM pin or something to some online person!
It also pays to get to meet the person early enough in the relationship!
Sustaining the relationship online might not be a good idea but meeting online ain't that bad!
Babes, welcome to 2013! wink cheesy

Maybe grin
Too much things to analyze when I can do it offline.

Physical structure: shape of teeth, colour, size of lips, head, height, skin type
Accent, cheesy Yekini size etc. too many photoshop these days.

As per yekini, sizing it offline before fixing a date will go a longway. Just place your hand there, if > than 10 inches, take off. Make them no kill you with ogbonigwe cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
Chillisauce:

Maybe grin
Too much things to analyze when I can do it offline.

Physical structure: shape of teeth, colour, size of lips, head, height, skin type
Accent, cheesy Yekini size etc. too many photos got these days.

As per yekini, sizing it offline before fixing a date will go a longway. Just place your hand there, if > than 10 inches, take off. Make them no kill you with ogbonigwe cheesy

Lol....you too lyk yekini tongue tongue
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lol....you too lyk yekini tongue tongue

Yes I, very important cheesy

The rod of life!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Beehorn(f): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Op,are u a wife beater? Mr op, i dnt think u're a driver.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Beehorn: Op,are u a wife beater? Mr op, i dnt think u're a driver.
Can't beat a woman, God forbid! what kind of Driver are u talking about?
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Beehorn(f): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Stop4:
Can't beat a woman, God forbid! what kind of Driver are u talking about?
d 1 u knw na

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
Me! will remove it after 24hrs. I no too fine ooo. Just Natural, took this pix with my Touchlite fone JUST NOW. lol.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
Oh my!
YPP is in love!!!
Somebadi pls help!

So tantan and promising.
And I believe the down below is fully loaded too tongue kiss kiss grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by dayleke: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Yellowpawpaw,you are too funny.
This got me cracking...
yellowpawpaw: Oh my!
YPP is in love!!!
Somebadi pls help!

So tantan and promising.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by dayleke: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ OP
Keep on doing what you doing,be focused too..
I believe there is a woman out there for you....

But wait a minute,why is it a do or die thing for 2014?
Is there pressure from somewhere?
And also it's 50/50,what about if it doesn't happen?
Don't let the ladies know you are that desperate too....
My own 2cents.
Good luck....
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Oya wey them. The bell don open o cheesy

All the single ladies start queuing up now!
#rings bell# grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by greatgod2012(f): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Oh my!
YPP is in love!!!
Somebadi pls help!

So tantan and promising.

you no well grin grin

abeg, park well for one side jooor!
No be old cargo like you we dey talk about!
The op is still young and looking for eleje tutu young lady.

@op, i sincerely wish you the very best jare. Just be yourself and be focused.
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Op did u say 32 or 42? smiley
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by dayleke: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Chillisauce: Op did u say 32 or 42? smiley

Habatically!!! Chillisauce...
What do you mean by that?
No soccer age na...
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
dayleke:

Habatically!!! Chillisauce...
What do you mean by that?
No soccer age na...

My dear, na dating age?
grin
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dude! @OP: I'm a muslim tho but I'm going to give you a piece of advice.

Don't over think your situation. There is always a bigger picture when stuffs like this is concerned.

Yourself and your journey through life has been designed a certain way, and this might just be part of it.

Life is so freaking complicated for one not to get messed up in the head when it comes to relationships.

The ideal things is to start re evaluating your criteria for choosing women, and when you date: mistakes most men make is that they expect too much this they get disappointed fast. Expect good things, see good things..when d bad in her peeps out, knock its head out like a mole in a hole.

Don't b rigid, man! Rigidity keeps people single for a long time. They say I'm ugly but too choosy, what the heck? I'm still gon be choosy cos I won't settle for less and I ain't talking about the man that earns a 6 digits salary.

Good luck... careful though.. this NL is an ocean with lots of tarantulas swimming around

**winks!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Stop4: Me! will remove it after 24hrs. I no too fine ooo. Just Natural, took this pix with my Touchlite fone JUST NOW. lol.

H.mmm... u just threw yourself in d ocean...
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by RoyalRoy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
The Op surely means business.

Way to go brov.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
Chillisauce: Op did u say 32 or 42? smiley

I was just about to ask same. Op abeg, was the 32 you mentioned your football age? Now I see why you must get married sooner than later. No offence intended biko lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by cherieb2(f): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Op oya come dey yarn us black n white(d truth) small small. 1.dat age wey u tell us na football age? Cos frm wetin Ȋ̝̊̅ see for dat pics...hmmmnnn 2. Na ur work place u for snap dat pics abi u pass d nyt for a frnd place come snap d pics dis mrng cos dat house nor b for children o, as in, nor b house wey 60-70k salary fit rent o......lol
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
Phema:

I was just about to ask same. Op abeg, was the 32 you mentioned your football age? Now I see why you must get married sooner than later. No offence intended biko lipsrsealed
Why should I lie about my age? Do I look young or too old for that age? whatever I drop here is the plain truth, that's me. I thought I look too old for that age.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Stop4: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
cherieb2: Op oya come dey yarn us black n white(d truth) small small. 1.dat age wey u tell us na football age? Cos frm wetin Ȋ̝̊̅ see for dat pics...hmmmnnn 2. Na ur work place u for snap dat pics abi u pass d nyt for a frnd place come snap d pics dis mrng cos dat house nor b for children o, as in, nor b house wey 60-70k salary fit rent o......lol

Lol, (1) 32 is my real age, abi u still want me to scan my International Passport abi na Birth cert here for you to clear all doubts? go & ask my Mumcy.
(2) That's one of my company's Guest House.
what else do you want to know?
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
, don spoil my show na!
I be omoge abi u wan pikshure too?

Poster don't mind them!
Don't worry, they will soon start applying!
No be naija babes!
But e bi like say u de lie.
Although I lv that.
That is d fun and d intensity of ur seriousness.

Goodluck!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by alotofgrace(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by UjSizzle(f): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
Oh good. I need a husband to marry in 2014 cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / My Husband And Mother In Law Are Very Close that it makes me uncomfortable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.