Stats: 3,153,647 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 (38026 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by jaybee3(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
uj_sizzle: Oh good. I need a husband to marry in 2014 cheesy
I recommend obadiah the baptist
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by IamDebola: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by satellitedaisy: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Pls my 3rd daughter is available

She is 3yrs old, fair complexioned, 1ft 9" tall. Slim and sweet
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by greatdonmikell: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
http://www.primesoccer..com/ HOT SOCCER UPDATES
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by sanandreas(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Baby mama:

You make 60k a month probably living in a "face me I shoot you " and you wan marry? shocked shocked shocked
Chai
Women don suffer
Do you know how much SMA gold costs
Diaper Nko?

how much did ur hubby make before he marry you? Was he very wealthy. Mtcheew. So he should'nt marry becos of baby food and diapir.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by xplode111(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
No lady has volunteered to give him a trial, wishin him all d best isn't enuf. smiley
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by peddyholly: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
am learning
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by clnzo: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: @ op you are suffering from MISPLACED PRIORITY.your focus shouldnt be about getting a wife,i care less whether you are 32 or 60 and still a bachelor,your drive now should be getting a stable job,establishing your feet on the ground and getting the kind of job that enables you take care of a wife,kid,pay rent etc.i dont think you know how expensive being a married man is and maintaining a home.it is when you add VALUE TO YOURSELF THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADD VALUE TO OTHERS.EVEN IF YOU ARE A BACHELOR AT 50 AND DONT HAVE A STABLE INCOME I DONT EXPECT A MAN WHO HAS FOCUS TO BE SEARCHING FOR A WIFE WHEN HE IS SUPPOSED TO ME STRUGGLING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR HIMSELF
even if you see a wife today now.how do you plan sustaining a home? Or you 2 plan to live a life of misery/squalor and in anycase i woner which lady will agree to marry a hustler in this day and age.

The truth about life is when you are a man,no matter how old or young,ugly or handsome you are,once you have money,there will be an influx of women rushing you that your problem will be choosing who to marry among them,but if you are a hustler and you want to marry
U are a useless golddigger. I wonder who will marry u!@ops don't mind dis bad adviser jawe.

i wish you best of luck
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: [s]@ op you are suffering from MISPLACED PRIORITY.your focus shouldnt be about getting a wife,i care less whether you are 32 or 60 and still a bachelor,your drive now should be getting a stable job,establishing your feet on the ground and getting the kind of job that enables you take care of a wife,kid,pay rent etc.i dont think you know how expensive being a married man is and maintaining a home.it is when you add VALUE TO YOURSELF THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADD VALUE TO OTHERS.EVEN IF YOU ARE A BACHELOR AT 50 AND DONT HAVE A STABLE INCOME I DONT EXPECT A MAN WHO HAS FOCUS TO BE SEARCHING FOR A WIFE WHEN HE IS SUPPOSED TO ME STRUGGLING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR HIMSELF
even if you see a wife today now.how do you plan sustaining a home? Or you 2 plan to live a life of misery/squalor and in anycase i woner which lady will agree to marry a hustler in this day and age.

The truth about life is when you are a man,no matter how old or young,ugly or handsome you are,once you have money,there will be an influx of women rushing you that your problem will be choosing who to marry among them,but if you are a hustler and you want to marry
i wish you best of luck[/s]

BULLSHIT!

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: [s]it is just what i feel.poverty and mama ngozi pls i wan buy 50 naira garri and pampers,i will give you the money next week,next week the seller comes to harass borrower for her money and shes like mama ngozi,give us time,we just pay landlord money,i will pay later is avoidable.how can a man who can hardly sustain himself take care of a family.remove sentiments,sho mogbon wa.

I am not in any way saying the man has to be super rich or a billionnaire before he settles down for marriage or find a wife,my point is that at least,he should first establish his feet on the ground.you are a married woman yourself and you should know that lack of finances causes friction in the home except you decide to pretend like you dont know.

My dear,i love you does not pay the bills o.tell him the HOME TRUTH[/s]

AND BULLSHIT!

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
@op is there something u are not telling us?why the haste that it must be exactly 2014?well I understand u sha,u are not getting any younger so you want to get married and have ur own family,well that is a good decision though,but don't make it look like you are desperate to marry so that some ladies will not take advantage of ur desperation,just keep on searching you will definitely find the right woman,ur honesty is on point and I know some ladies might even have interest in u when they view the thread,sha invite us come ur wedding by 2014!!!lol.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: [s]royal roy before i go into the issue,let this be the first and last time you adress me like that in such rude and contemptous tone,dont let this repeat itself,so i will just ignore that.i rarely get upset with edunjobis because i love them so much so dont tempt me

that being said,like i said before,the man doesnt need to be a billionaire before he settles down,he has to add VALUE TO HIMSELF BEFORE HE CAN ADD TO OTHERS AND RAISE A FAMILY.i am not saying he should be a parasite on anyone or vice versae but this issues are basic issues that require SOMETHING CALLED

COMMON SENSE and putting FIRST THINGS FIRST[/s]

UPON BULLSHIT!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Aphrodite4(f): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Really brave.. But seriously?
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by troy20(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
only if they could be picked up off the racks of shoprite....
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by UjSizzle(f): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
jay bee:
I recommend obadiah the baptist
I thought you were gonna marry me sad *heart breaks* cry
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by omocalabar(m): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Baby mama:

You make 60k a month probably living in a "face me I shoot you " and you wan marry? shocked shocked shocked
Chai
Women don suffer
Diaper Nko?
...you be mumu...as a baby,u been drink sma gold....mtchewww ..all this uselsess gels on nairaland sef

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by shizzle11(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
leavestory: @op is there something u are not telling us?why the haste that it must be exactly 2014?well I understand u sha,u are not getting any younger so you want to get married and have ur own family,well that is a good decision though,but don't make it look like you are desperate to marry so that some ladies will not take advantage of ur desperation,just keep on searching you will definitely find the right woman,ur honesty is on point and I know some ladies might even have interest in u when they view the thread,sha invite us come ur wedding by 2014!!!lol.

I don't think the op sounds desperate. Its just about setting a target for yourself within which you want to achieve certain things, and work towards it bearing in mind that one does not have forever. Any man that does not have a goal must be an inconsequential being, and setting a goal have to do with time specification.
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by obi123: 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
Stop4: Hello Nairalanders , I don't know the right section to post this as i need matured response...don't want to post in Romance section as I assume I won't be getting what I want.
I'm a guy, 32yrs old in need of a serious relationship, though I'm not financially stable...a[HND accts] graduate who's is trying to find his feet, I work as security presently (I call it hussling, not those dressed-up-liked you see in Banks ooo) that pays btw 60 - 70k per month, free lunch at work, make use of company's staff Bus daily, (pay less on T fare) etc. I'm not a Gold digger, just need the right gal to marry....must be a graduate as well, managing something for a lively hood[not a total dependant], average in height, must be btw the age of 25 - 31yrs, Christian.
If you are that Lucky woman..... add me 752B88B8, text/call 08183956555. Need further clarification, lemme know.

let me break it down for you

if to say person wan consider you before , you don kill yourself with this ad, you have not exactly sold yourself even to the lowest bidder, first of all calm down , putting a deadline for getting married wont help you at all unless happiness is not one of the things you want for 2014, you are basically looking for someone to grow with, which is good as you sef never stand well well, you need time to organize yourself as a man , a man has a lot of responsibilities i tell you but with the right person these responsibilities can realistically be shared.
Also this your she must be a graduate will not help you because there are some highly independent non graduates who are hustling big time, you dont want to shut them out on top say you dey find graduate

i don remix am for you

I'm a hardworking 32yrs old man looking to start a relationship which could lead to marriage in the future ,as a christian ,ideally i would like an educated christian lady, preferably btw the age of 25-31 and of average height .
it is important to me that this person is hardworking , caring, understanding, positive and warm
i currently work as a security officer but i'm still searching for a suitable job within my field of study.

Oga OP maybe include your own attractive personal qualities too

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by wwwkaycom(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Baby mama:

Chai
Women don suffer
Diaper Nko?
How much does a graduate earn at entry level in Federal and Lagos State Civil Service? With FG its just around 65k while with LASG, its far less than that. @OP, be focussed and pray for a God sent lady. You can save money since you dont spend much on trans and start a trade that your would-be wife will manage, you will realise that before long, God will smile on you and you will get there, its your days of small begining, despise it not, cheers!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by dickhardener: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: @ op you are suffering from MISPLACED PRIORITY.your focus shouldnt be about getting a wife,i care less whether you are 32 or 60 and still a bachelor,your drive now should be getting a stable job,establishing your feet on the ground and getting the kind of job that enables you take care of a wife,kid,pay rent etc.i dont think you know how expensive being a married man is and maintaining a home.it is when you add VALUE TO YOURSELF THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADD VALUE TO OTHERS.EVEN IF YOU ARE A BACHELOR AT 50 AND DONT HAVE A STABLE INCOME I DONT EXPECT A MAN WHO HAS FOCUS TO BE SEARCHING FOR A WIFE WHEN HE IS SUPPOSED TO ME STRUGGLING TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR HIMSELF

i wish you best of luck
Those loose nuts dont cost a fortune to replace....smdh

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by gbrown(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Stop4: Hello Nairalanders , I don't know the right section to post this as i need matured response...don't want to post in Romance section as I assume I won't be getting what I want.
I'm a guy, 32yrs old in need of a serious relationship, though I'm not financially stable...a[HND accts] graduate who's is trying to find his feet, I work as security presently (I call it hussling, not those dressed-up-liked you see in Banks ooo) that pays btw 60 - 70k per month, free lunch at work, make use of company's staff Bus daily, (pay less on T fare) etc. I'm not a Gold digger, just need the right gal to marry....must be a graduate as well, managing something for a lively hood[not a total dependant], average in height, must be btw the age of 25 - 31yrs, Christian.
If you are that Lucky woman..... add me 752B88B8, text/call 08183956555. Need further clarification, lemme know.
BROS U DONT HAVE A PROBLEM, RUSH DOWN TO KANO STATE, GOV KWANKWASO ORGANISES MONTHLY FREE WEDDING CEREMONY, ALL EXPENSE PAID BY STATE GOVT, U DONT NEED TO GO THROUGH THE RIGORS OF WOOING AND COURTSHIP, JUST POINT AT THE GIRL AND GOVT FOOTS THE BILL.

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by duni04(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
Chillisauce: So in your place of work, home, church, market, bus, village etc you didn't see any woman than to come online undecided
Beware of online goods oh! Not tomorrow now you return her back to her parents.
Shior
Abi. D op's so called honesty is suspicious. Sounds like a scammer looking for gals 2 scam. Next tin he'll b asking d unlucky gals 2 send 50k to his acct cos a family member just died n deres no money 4 burial
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by xaint25(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
U need God to direct u to right woman just prayer to God
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by godson0032000(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
kulyie: it is just what i feel.poverty and mama ngozi pls i wan buy 50 naira garri and pampers,i will give you the money next week,next week the seller comes to harass borrower for her money and shes like mama ngozi,give us time,we just pay landlord money,i will pay later is avoidable.how can a man who can hardly sustain himself take care of a family.remove sentiments,sho mogbon wa.

I am not in any way saying the man has to be super rich or a billionnaire before he settles down for marriage or find a wife,my point is that at least,he should first establish his feet on the ground.you are a married woman yourself and you should know that lack of finances causes friction in the home except you decide to pretend like you dont know.

My dear,i love you does not pay the bills o.tell him the HOME TRUTH

The problem with most ladies dese days is that they are all dependent on a man to take the sole responsibility of financing the family.... With ur post, it is glaring that u are nt ready to support ur spouse financially, rather u expect him to be the one that bears all d responsibility which I think its bad!

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by 190theclown: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Head hunters don locate Nairaland

Every one flee . . .

Its your head or the high way!

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Redhot111(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Baby mama:

Chai
Women don suffer
Diaper Nko?
who be dis 1? Clear road make I pass joor. I no see trailer wey pack talkless of driver wey siddon inside cum wear glass na im I wan see. Hw much wz ur dad earning back den? I'm sure it wasn't up to dat in its present days' equivalent. Besides I hv reasons to bliv u are frm a poverty stricken home jst tryin to make us bliv u belong. Bt u got it wrong. U gave ur slf out. infact I don vex make I jst comot hear b4 I kill person

Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
shizzle11:

I don't think the op sounds desperate. Its just about setting a target for yourself within which you want to achieve certain things, and work towards it bearing in mind that one does not have forever. Any man that does not have a goal must be an inconsequential being, and setting a goal have to do with time specification.
did u read the part I said "he should not make it look as if he is desperate"I did not say he is desperate am only advicing him not to make it look like desperation,or may be i am speaking the wrong english because am confused!!!lol
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by omerihe: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Bros,
You can get married with these criteria but just make sure the girl you want to marry is your class or below your class so that she can cope and grow with you. Remember beauty has nothing to do with class!
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by jaybee3(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I thought you were gonna marry me sad *heart breaks* cry
I'm recommending the e-you duhhhh tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 by Nelrulez(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lol! everyone wants to get hooked next year.. I was wif a female friend of mine in her office yesterday evening and she complained bitterly 'bout d boyfriend, said she wants something more Serious.. Call me up on 08134340182 I can as well hook you guys up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75