Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

If Girls Say: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Girls Say: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better... (978 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Girls Say: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better... by Alikaxon(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
Its always loud in the female's mouths, "anything a man can do, a woman can do better", am not trying to dispute that. I don't think girls are living up to this challenge in many spheres. Yes, there are some natural demacations accentuating the man's and the woman's role in the society. What I stress to empasize in this context is in the general role in the society today(specifically this modern day): girls are not living upto their claim in many areas, but this is the romance section and am CHALLENGING GIRLS TO BEGIN TO STAND AND TOAST BOYS ALSO, It is the law of parity, If girls can't do this, they don't have the right to say; "what a man can do, a woman can do better. Yes, I know many girls will want to rise and challenge that this role is mearnt for boys to play only, yes it was mearnt for boys to play only in the olden days, In the olden days when women were not allowed to go to school, yes. In the olden days when women were married as virgins, yes. In the olden days when a man can not shake hands or speak with his wife unless after wedding, yes. In the olden days when women were denied certain priviledges, yes. In the olden days when a woman can't open her mouth and say; "anything a man can do, a woman can do better", yes. But now, all these things have changed, we re in the 21st century and girls should update their "thoughts" and be conscious that we re in 21st century. To make their point tenable that "woman can do better, anything a man can do" they should act on it and step up BOLDLY and start toasting guys they admire today. So many cases of "I saw a guy that attracted me, but I didn't know what to... And I lost him". You wouldn't had lost him, If you had taken the bold step. Cheers!!!
Re: If Girls Say: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better... by Obinovictor(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
*fact*
Re: If Girls Say: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmmm....
Re: If Girls Say: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better... by Alikaxon(m): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
martha: Hmmmm....
u
Re: If Girls Say: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better... by ObiOkpor(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
True talk.Let them do the wooing and let us (male),do small “inyanga“ for them.
Re: If Girls Say: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better... by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
I just don't toast guys, that's just not me
Re: If Girls Say: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better... by Ruq: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mondisweets: I just don't toast guys, that's just not me

Me too.

Op that phrase they say is just something they say to boost morale, in most cases.
Re: If Girls Say: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better... by babaglo79: 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
woman can do better. come piss for bottle make see how many go enter inside
Re: If Girls Say: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better... by mencade6: 9:00am On Dec 18, 2013
if ladies continue saying ''what a man can do a woman can do better'' then...they should

1. Start doing the calling and sending recharge card to us.
2. They should give us money to maintain ourself like money to barb our hair, money for our cream, perfumes, cond.oms and other toiletries.
3. They should be the one to take us out on xmas, new year, easter, valentine's day.
4. They should be the one to toast us when they like us.
5. They should also be the one to initiate sex. start it and end it by being on top and to make sure they satisfy us first during sex.

*confused women!*
Re: If Girls Say: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better... by sweetestguy(m): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Woman piss no fit get direction...
Re: If Girls Say: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better... by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2013
Alikaxon: Its always loud in the female's mouths, "anything a man can do, a woman can do better", am not trying to dispute that. I don't think girls are living up to this challenge in many spheres. Yes, there are some natural demacations accentuating the man's and the woman's role in the society. What I stress to empasize in this context is in the general role in the society today(specifically this modern day): girls are not living upto their claim in many areas, but this is the romance section and am CHALLENGING GIRLS TO BEGIN TO STAND AND TOAST BOYS ALSO, It is the law of parity, If girls can't do this, they don't have the right to say; "what a man can do, a woman can do better. Yes, I know many girls will want to rise and challenge that this role is mearnt for boys to play only, yes it was mearnt for boys to play only in the olden days, In the olden days when women were not allowed to go to school, yes. In the olden days when women were married as virgins, yes. In the olden days when a man can not shake hands or speak with his wife unless after wedding, yes. In the olden days when women were denied certain priviledges, yes. In the olden days when a woman can't open her mouth and say; "anything a man can do, a woman can do better", yes. But now, all these things have changed, we re in the 21st century and girls should update their "thoughts" and be conscious that we re in 21st century. To make their point tenable that "woman can do better, anything a man can do" they should act on it and step up BOLDLY and start toasting guys they admire today. So many cases of "I saw a guy that attracted me, but I didn't know what to... And I lost him". You wouldn't had lost him, If you had taken the bold step. Cheers!!!

Maka Why?
Re: If Girls Say: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better... by lilmax(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2013
Make dem come give me belle angry
Re: If Girls Say: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better... by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2013
lil max: Make dem come give me belle angry

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

To All The Guys / Do Ladies Stalk Guys They Crave For??? / Some Nigerian Girls Can Live A Lie Eh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.