Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,576 members, 7,840,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

If Your Girlfriend Is A Good Actress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Is A Good Actress (919 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Is A Good Actress by Orikinla(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2008
If she is a good actress, then you should be a good director.

Many girls and women are very good in playing "girlfriends" and "lovers" to get what they want from men.

1. She can lie to you that she does not have a boyfriend in her ploy to lure you and seduce you into a relationship for her own agenda.

2. She can be cheating on you and still pretend to be faithful to you.

3. She could be sly while pretending to be shy.

You can handle her very well if you know how to play your cards very well like the game of Bullshit.

This kind of use your sex to get what you want romance is actually like the game of Bullshit, because it best describes what she is playing, BS, Cheat, and I Doubt It.

Going out with her is like a drama script and whatever role she is playing, you must be able to direct it without her knowledge. Simply play along.
It is like directing Two Can Play.

You should be ahead of her wits and skills.

Do not waste your quality time and resources on her.
Keep your trump cards to yourself.

Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Good Actress by segzicres(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2008
@poster you're only going to make people un_trust their girlfriends.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Good Actress by jkpretty(f): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2008
If she is a good actress, then you should be a good director.

Well . . . if she's a good actress, his acting had better be extraordinary!

A good actress needs no directing tongue

Many girls and women are very good in playing "girlfriends" and "lovers" to get what they want from men.

Two can play the game wink

1. She can lie to you that she does not have a boyfriend in her ploy to lure you and seduce you into a relationship for her own agenda.

Even if u both know she has a boyfriend, u are still going to fall for her, if she wants u. cool

2. She can be cheating on you and still pretend to be faithful to you.

Many times we are truly saints. embarassed

3. She could be sly while pretending to be shy.

Many men prefer the ones that are naiive so why shldn't she pretend she's virgin Mary

You can handle her very well if you know how to play your cards very well like the game of Bullshit.

If u can handle him well, i mean very well, u'll realize they are mere babies seeking attention.

This kind of use your sex to get what you want romance is actually like the game of Bullshit, because it best describes what she is playing, BS, Cheat, and I Doubt It.

i have to agree cheesy

Going out with her is like a drama script and whatever role she is playing, you must be able to direct it without her knowledge. Simply play along.
It is like directing Two Can Play.

How many times i'm i going to tell u, u can't direct a good actress?

You should be ahead of her wits and skills.

And of what use will that be . . . . to me, only makes the relationship more interesting wink

Do not waste your quality time and resources on her.
Keep your trump cards to yourself.

If u don't, someone else will grin oops! on a second thought . . . u may be after us for our resources kiss kiss kiss
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Good Actress by Orikinla(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2008
jkpretty:

Well . . . if she's a good actress, his acting had better be extraordinary!

A good actress needs no directing tongue

Two can play the game wink

Even if u both know she has a boyfriend, u are still going to fall for her, if she wants u. cool

Many times we are truly saints. embarassed

Many men prefer the ones that are naiive so why shldn't she pretend she's virgin Mary

If u can handle him well, i mean very well, u'll realize they are mere babies seeking attention.

i have to agree cheesy

How many times i'm i going to tell u, u can't direct a good actress?

And of what use will that be . . . . to me, only makes the relationship more interesting wink

If u don't, someone else will grin oops! on a second thought . . . u may be after us for our resources kiss kiss kiss

What resources do "actresses" have?
Sexual resources, economic resoursces or intellectual resources?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Good Actress by SamMilla1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2008
@poster, you have many good points there
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Good Actress by iice(f): 2:19am On Aug 01, 2008
Nah some are just bad actresses and the men don't see it because they are blinded by other things.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Good Actress by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 01, 2008
@ topic

Good for them!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Good Actress by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 01, 2008
Oluwa o!!!

Don't boyfriends do the same?

Yeye poster
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Good Actress by chika98: 3:14am On Aug 01, 2008
iice:

Nah some are just bad actresses and the men don't see it because they are blinded by other things.

The other things they can be blinded by is sex and if she's a good cook.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Good Actress by Orikinla(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2008
This happened many years ago on Bajulaiye Street, near Morocco Bus Stop in Shomolu, Lagos, Nigeria.

This Igbo babe was acting like a virgin to my friend who was in love with her and wanted to marry her. But whilst she was playing "Innocenty" to him, she was sleeping with another man. My friend found out and kept it to himself and continued to pretend that he was ignorant. He now proposed to her and she accepted and her parents were very happy. They fixed the traditional marriage in her village and they sent out the invitation cards.
She and family left Lagos for their village for the traditional wedding. But guess what?
My friend did not show up and was in fact with us joking about it in Lagos.
She thought she was smart, but she got the shock of her life!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Good Actress by iice(f): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2008
Nothing new as far as i have read on this forum - women pretending to be 'innocent'.
It's coz they are afraid, guys will think them to be loose, this, that. .

I have no idea why people be pretending 'in' a relationship
Re: If Your Girlfriend Is A Good Actress by Orikinla(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2008
Many lovers play games in relationships.

What of married men who lie to single women that they are also single?

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do! / Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always / Should There Be Privacy In Relatioships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.