Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always (910 Views)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! / Why Can't Ladies Easily Date Short Men Even Short Ladies Want Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by charles316: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2009
at d start of d relationship,my new girlfriend told dat i have to cope with her numerous male friends.at first,i was uncomfortable with that cos i thought someone was about to beat me to my game.recently,she got to know that i had much more female friends than even her male friends.this has lead to her complaining always that i hv several female friends.

now she doesnt want to play by the rule of the game.i hv no wahala with her male friends but it is not d same with her.

why do some ladies want to have their way always?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by Lexiwhite(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2009
I wonder oh grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by Uche2nna(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2009
LOL!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by izeek(m): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2009
player got played.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2009
izeek:

player got played.

lol. . . grin grin grin and now the player can't deal with it!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by Feelitx(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2009
Out smarted.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by luxoire(f): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2009
lol - cos sometimes when the shoe is on the other foot - it hurts more cheesy - dont think she ever realised how this could ahve mader you feel.

some ppl are like that - now she knows how it feels she will b willing for both of you to cut off any unneccessary friends of teh opposite sex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by izeek(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2009
funny how the female folks feel thier male friends are harmless,
and when u do same, they say the girls have ulterior motives.

they always seem to sense the girls with these intentions, and most times end up accusing the innocent girl.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by virgie(f): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2009
Lol! What goes around always come around!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by luxoire(f): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2009
izeek:

funny how the female folks feel thier male friends are harmless,
and when u do same, they say the girls have ulterior motives.

they always seem to sense the girls with these intentions, and most times end up accusing the innocent girl.

lol - trust me us women have a built in detector for home-wreckers and we are hardly every wrong - if your girl who loves you and tels you she can feel another babe giving you the once over - then usually that girl isn't so innocent - trust me!! grin cheesy (this doesnt work for those of you with over protective/jealous wardens (sorry i meant girl firends)
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by vanderjo(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2009
@LUxoire,
In essence its better for the women to have many male friends and expect you to understand?

@poster,
You are on top of the game man,if she odesn't like it that way,she has to do away with her numerous male friends or she should understand too.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by luxoire(f): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2009
van der jo:

@LUxoire,
In essence its better for the women to have many male friends and expect you to understand?

nope its better for both parties to know their boundaries and stick to them - cos male or female insecurity doesnt have gender preference and that shit is uncomfortable and can make some ppl paranoid even where these friendships are harmless - talkless of when there is underground toasting!!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by Lexiwhite(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2009
My babygirl has her way with everything! and i mean everything, is this how a marriage works? I can't even watch my soccer team on match days - whether on tv or at the stadium! We go where she wants, eat what she wants and buy what she wants! or else there is trouble in the horizon grin grin grin

She's so strict about some of these things too, and while i like it to an extent, i'm a bit worried about how i can fix it as soon as possible. Surely there has to be a leverage point in all these grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by luxoire(f): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2009
Lexiwhite:

My babygirl has her way with everything! and i mean everything, is this how a marriage works? I can't even watch my soccer team on match days - whether on tv or at the stadium! We go where she wants, eat what she wants and buy what she wants! or else there is trouble in the horizon grin grin grin

She's so strict about some of these things too, and while i like it to an extent, i'm a bit worried about how i can fix it as soon as possible. Surely there has to be a leverage point in all these grin

baby you're hooked! wink grin

it's good, your woman should be your baby - you should feel like you want to give her the world - but as is human nature give someone that much power/control and they will probably abuse it at some point - unless of course you trust her to put your happiness in the equation - if not, like you said you want to achieve some balance before you feel like she is taking over

i have my way sometimes - and if i dont - i get some serious apologies and make up - chocolates, dinner out - the works!!
but usually i let him have his way - seeing himm happy makes me happy and he feels like making it up to me for compromising on his behalf! grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by biola44: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2009
Lexiwhite:

hope dis aint medicine after death, i believe d woman should av a say in d r/s but d man should be in control(non-negotiable)! cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by Uche2nna(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2009
Lexiwhite:

If U are fine with that, then is all good. Some men can live with that, I cant.

But whatever U do, dont make the mistake of thinking that U would change her when U get married.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by iice(f): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2009
luxoire:

nope its better for both parties to know their boundaries and stick to them - cos male or female insecurity doesnt have gender preference and that shit is uncomfortable and can make some ppl paranoid even where these friendships are harmless - talkless of when there is underground toasting!!

Word

Girl, i don't have to post these days, just copy yours cheesy Glad you came back grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by Romeo4real(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2009
B'cos a relationship is a war zone where subtle power games are played out on a daily basis. Its a never ending war - even if you have been married for gazillion yrs.
The woman wants to have the upper hand by asking for things that she know she can not tolerate from you. They are always pushing the boundaries to see how much of a "monkey" they can take you for by constantly throwing "bananas"

She wants to put you on the back foot from day one - emotionally, so she has the "emotional" power in the relationship. He/She who holds the most "emotional power" in a relationship, controls it.
Men are just as bad, but they tend to be more logical than women in assessing when their requests become unfair.

Most women will behave like they don't understand what ur problem is with something they are doing, until you offer them a bit of their cake - then they try to justify it by saying the circumstances are different. LOL

In my relationships, i always make it clear, NO male friend will be tolerated - and that's an absolute. You can take it, or leave it. Its not by force.
If you have a problem with my female friends, you can say the same thing, and take the same action, but not because its tit for tat - which is what most women do, and this only serves to undermine their genuine concerns.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by luxoire(f): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2009
iice:

Word

Girl, i don't have to post these days, just copy yours cheesy Glad you came back grin

hahaha i see say you miss me well - hahaha didnt you miss my humour, my sweet sexy lines - just the fact that my presence means less work for you eh? nonsense gurl tongue grin cheesy

thanks hun, i missed ya too actually - maybe i should stop replying so you can start typin again
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by iice(f): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2009
luxoire:

hahaha i see say you miss me well - hahaha didnt you miss my humour, my sweet sexy lines - just the fact that my presence means less work for you eh? nonsense gurl tongue grin cheesy

thanks hun, i missed ya too actually - maybe i should stop replying so you can start typin again

Of course those are the things i miss the most tongue grin cheesy

No no, don't do that na grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by luxoire(f): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2009
yeah yeah @iice

ok i will not stop - but u gotta start typing again i miss your pinkness all around teh place!

gone are the days when you used to sort ppl out one by 2 grin cheesy - you're one of the reasons i came back
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by vanderjo(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2009
There should be some concessions in a relationship but would not allow someone order me around or take away my happiness.that will be insane.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by iice(f): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2009
@Luxoire embarassed thanks. No i wont wink
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by steve49ja(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2009
Just understanding the feminine creation men?? cheesy

The word 'confused' would only seem insulting but really aint they undecided
. . . wanting what they cant get and all. . we cant help it they add beauty to our lives. wink
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Want To Have Their Way Always by walestar(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2009
Both of you are players, don't worry, Just don't expect something good out of it, mess each other and leave each other when you are done enough with playing games, because iru eye leye ba n fo( birds of the same feather flew together)

(1) (Reply)

What I Am Looking For In A Woman / Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. / Hotel Address And Condomsin Your Wife's Bag?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.