Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? (3836 Views)

We Had MouthAction And She Finds It Hard To Close Her Mouth. / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2008
Hmn, i wanna know why al these ladies am meeting cant pray? The Journey is long not to be able to pray? Seems hard to find one, A Prayerful Lady is worth making a wife, lol?? I wanna know why u ladies seems to care less about Prayer, and then u go like this, 'the fact that i cant pray dosent mean,u should quit the relationship', Hmnnn,,,, why not? When u have failed the Praying Test for days,months and years, lol,
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by jkpretty(f): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2008
If u know what u want for ur life . . . u gotta pray!

Hmn, i want to know why al these ladies am meeting can't pray?

The problem is u, u are attracted to the wrong ladies.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by segzicres(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2008
ladies are always more prayerful than the men, any lady that can't pray should be thrown out in the cold.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2008
O my gosh!!, lol Jkpretty, I can pray and i do pray alot my friend.well im still waiting to see one who can pray, and character proven. and by the way,i never said they were bad girls or they werent saved. Just that they cant pray ,
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2008
Segzi who told u they are more prayerful than men, lol, did u prove it, maybe they do pray a lot than u, i guess, I have not seen my match, except for the old women , like momma and grandmas,
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by jkpretty(f): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

O my gosh!!, lol Jkpretty, I can pray and i do pray alot my friend.well im still waiting to see one who can pray, and character proven. and by the way,i never said they were bad girls or they werent saved. Just that they can't pray ,

Ohhhhh, please go to the convent brother!

How do u know they can't pray? Do they have to say "Hail Mary mother of God" in front of u b4 u know they can pray?

If u are waiting till u see a girl speaking in tongue @every conversation, then i know what u are looking for. shocked
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Moyola(f): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

Hmn, i want to know why al these ladies am meeting can't pray? The Journey is long not to be able to pray? Seems hard to find one, A Prayerful Lady is worth making a wife, lol?? I want to know why u ladies seems to care less about Prayer, and then u go like this, 'the fact that i can't pray dosent mean,u should quit the relationship', Hmnnn,,,, why not? When u have failed the Praying Test for days,months and years, lol,

. . . . attend prayer warrior vigil,
u'll find a prayerful lady! wink

i'm feri feri prayerful, i pray wivout seasoning,
evn ryt nw i'm prayin' tongue
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2008
ha jkpretty ure funny, while dating them u know they cant pray, lol, haha pretty easy, and my london friend thanx for the advice jare, think prayer meeting is a good idea, but u need to see them pray themselves and have a personal relationship with ths father, thanx once again, hmmmjkpretty, lol@uuuu
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Gonorrhea(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2008
Go to synagogue, deeper life or mountain of fire!
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2008
Moyola, nice one even ur picture syas ure praying, OMG,,ROTFL, nice one sha thanx againf for the advice, God bless u,
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2008
thanks gonorrhea my brother, lol, what a place for u to go? which one of them u dey go?? Thanx though
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Moyola(f): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

Moyola, nice one even your picture syas ure praying, OMG,,ROTFL, nice one sha thanx againf for the advice, God bless u,

u veri welcum bruv!! wink
God blez uz all
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by jkpretty(f): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

ha jkpretty ure funny, while dating them u know they can't pray, lol, haha pretty easy, and my london friend thanx for the advice jare, think prayer meeting is a good idea, but u need to see them pray themselves and have a personal relationship with ths father, thanx once again, hmmmjkpretty, lol@uuuu

Lol @ u too. If she can't pray, then teach her
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Duduknight(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2008
@ poster
Who are you hanging out with? Are you hanging out with 13 year olds? It is a fact that women are more religious than men.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by egokanwa(f): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2008
Father of our Lord jesus Christ, have mercy on us sinners. I can pray pray pray. feel free to meet me. smiley smiley smiley grin
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Pataki: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2008
Moyola:

. . . . attend prayer warrior vigil,
u'll find a prayerful lady! wink

i'm feri feri prayerful, i pray wivout seasoning,
evn ryt nw i'm prayin' tongue
Praying without ceasing or Praying without seasoning?

You must be very hot then. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2008
omo na without seasonning oo and wiithout seeason, lol!! dnt u know what i mean, a hot woman for the lord, who will wlawys stay alert when ure sleeping in the spirit not the one wey when ure dead or weak, yawa go gas, u guys need to understand me point, lol///
hmmm if u ever fall down as a man, u fal to the level of ur mate , if she is weak OMG, ure gone for it, the devil is waiting , hehhee looking for who to devour, thanx peeps,
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by nana(f): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2008
Lmao,prayer withour seasoning ke? Oga o

egokanwa:

Father of our Lord jesus Christ, have mercy on us sinners. I can pray pray pray. feel free to meet me. smiley smiley smiley grin
Even my doll can say that  tongue

@poster,i am a prayer warrior. Infact,there was a day i prayed at trafalgar square and the 4 lions there roared in admiration.  tongue

Seriously yeah,what sorta girls have u been moving around with?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2008
Mr dud night, who is talking about religion I am talking about a relationship with the father, not religion, okay?? thanx though,, the ones i met are religious, father relationship, scary,
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Gamine(f): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2008
The women i know pray o!!!

infact, you havent seen anything yet!

just give me a call, ma hook e ye up
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Moyola(f): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2008
Pataki:

Praying without ceasing or Praying without seasoning?

You must be very hot then. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oops!! tongue
itz Prayin without ceasing

hw u dey sha?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2008
am cool, in boro up north damn boring, dats why am back on this site since i made the account in 2006.lol and am having fun,
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2008
gamine how do i give u a call, even adding u to messnegr was a denial, lol abeg leave me oo.The lord will connect me in jesus NAme,,,, thanx for the love, sista!!!
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Gamine(f): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2008
Addine me , when undecided undecided

i say call, you dey add
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by nana(f): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

am cool, in boro up north damn boring, that is why am back on this site since i made the account in 2006.lol and am having fun,
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2008
u asked how i dey? okay na, am fine ooo, hot very hot here,
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Pataki: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2008
Moyola:

Oops!! tongue
itz Prayin without ceasing

hw u dey sha?
I am alright, and you?

Missed me? tongue

So you are a prayer warrior? Come and season me with prayers then. tongue
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by funkybaby(f): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2008
@poster

There are loads of girls out there that take prayers, church, God and their faith very seriously. You've probably been meeting the wrong stock or looking for them at the wrong places.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by nana(f): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

u asked how i dey? okay na, am fine ooo, hot very hot here,
Confused boy
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2008
The weather is hot here , OMG, confused i am not confused ooo ,
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by Pataki: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2008
lol ;d :d ;d
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2008
Who says its hard to find a prayerful lady?
Jst change yhur search area.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? / What Will You Do If Ur Girlfrd Said She's A Virgin Nd U Find Out She's Not! / 61 Things Girls will never Know Bout Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.