Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? (12324 Views)

Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? / Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? / Can An Ugly Guy Date Beautiful Girls? Find Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Vista414: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2012
Now, iv been to a lot of clubs, lounges and bars in lagos, port harcourt and enugu. And iv noticed that our girls dont go to these places unless a guy takes them. You go to a club and all the girls are with a guy that brought them, some others would be with aristos that brought them, and if you manage to see a girl on her own you are sure to find out that she is a professional ashawo. It seems that our girls only go to clubs and bars whenever a guy invites them or their friend is celebrating her birthday. My question is, is it that our girls are too stingy to spend money on themselves?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by sweetcocoa(f): 9:40am On Jan 29, 2012
Sharrap there joor if you don't have anything meaningful to say,who told you girls don't take themselves out or spend on themselves,so because that broke girl you roll with is always on your slim neck to take her to mr biggs means all naija girls do the same?how much do you even spend in that useless fast food eatery sef,patapata #1,500 that's why we no go hear word,go hide for toilet jare.nonsense.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Vista414: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2012
Lol, Guilty conscience has already started kicking in. Who mentioned anything about mr biggs now? I didnt. I said clubs, lounges, bars, Read,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by born2boink(m): 9:56am On Jan 29, 2012
Why would a Nigerian girl who cannot buy meat pie for herself should take another person out.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by sweetcocoa(f): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2012
OP I read what you wrote but I know its only mr biggs that you take a girl to,stop lying about all those other places you mentioned,you yourself only visit those places on someone else's sponsorship,its usually a case of"guy make I take on bottle for your head" for you so stop fronting.

Guilty conscience for what na?those places or type of things are not my priority so I could care less about them,besides I spend my time in places that adds value to my life not clubs and bars.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Vista414: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2012
Ok, thanks for contributing.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Vista414: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2012
@born, exactly my point.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 29, 2012
I do agree that some ladies will never go out unless they are invited. Others would never go out no matter the invitation. but then a few would go out on their own and have a good time. But mostly in the company of their fellow female friends.

So poster it depends on the types u have met. I have seen the good the bad and the ugly.
And all women don't exactly think or act alike.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Killz3(m): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2012
Why do Nigerian guys not go out alone, but will always get a girl to go with? Your point is pointedly pointless, and utterly hopeless! I would have considered your statement if you had visited clubs and bars in the 36 states of the federation! Widen your exposure and stop making st[i]u[/i]pid statements! Gawd!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by claremont(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2012
@OP: Expect insults to your person, your parents e.t.c. That is what you get when you open this kind of thread on here. To answer your question, the only ladies I have seen who take themselves out on their own in Nigeria are the so-called "club girls". The majority of Nigerian ladies prefer going out with a boyfriend.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Vista414: 10:41am On Jan 29, 2012
Lol, Haha. Well, whoever wishes can insult rather than debate. 70% of nigerians are illitrates anyway (note: litracy is not just about reading and writing, its about reasoning too and being civilized). According to UN, lol. So d insults dont bother me. The remaining 30% can debate like civilized human beings. Debate on!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Vista414: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2012
@clare, yeah i guess. Most of them prefer goon with boyfriends or their girlfriends. Thats not bad but when their with their girlfriends you know say the formings go plenty, lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2012
~Killz~:

Why do Nigerian guys not go out alone, but will always get a girl to go with? Your point is pointedly pointless, and utterly hopeless! I would have considered your statement if you had visited clubs and bars in the 36 states of the federation! Widen your exposure and stop making st[i]u[/i]pid statements! Gawd!
Man I don't know if u live in Nigeria or not. But ur generalisations about nigerian guys is totally wrong.
If u take a survey of 2 bars each across the 36 states u will find out its very common to see just guys sitting at a table drinking and chatting away.
Like I said a few ladies also know how to have a good time but its not usually common.
the poster is right to some extent. What I don't agree with however is that these women don't go out because they are too Stingy.
Its more about lifestyle rather than finance.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by anonymus11: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2012
Vista414:

Lol,  Haha. Well, whoever wishes can insult rather than debate. 70% of nigerians are illitrates anyway (note: litracy is not just about reading and writing, its about reasoning too and being civilized). According to UN, lol. So d insults dont bother me. The remaining 30% can debate like civilized human beings. Debate on!
grin grin grin grincrazy poster thats hilarious. r u saying most posters here are illitrates n not civilized hehehehehe so insult is no good. i like u. hope some members get ears to understand.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Vista414: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2012
@annoymus, thats it na. Me no get time for insults. @kingsley, i guess its about lifestyle. But you know if you call the average girl on phone at night, she would most likely want you to take her out. Or if you suggest taking her out, she would most likely agree if she is bored at home. So that shows you that she wants to go out even before you called her. thats her lifestyle but she wont until a guy controls her. Why?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Mynd44: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2012
I wonder how many bars, clubs and lounges the OP has been to that makes him make statements like this?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Tosinville(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2012
~Killz~:
Why do Nigerian guys not go out
alone, but will always get a girl to
go with? Your point is pointedly
pointless, and utterly hopeless! I
would have considered your
statement if you had visited clubs
and bars in the 36 states of the
federation! Widen your exposure
and stop making stupid
statements! Gawd!

^^Bros, u dey 9ja at all? I'm the kind of brother that barely hang out with girl(s) to fast food, joint spot etc, i prefer my homeboys instead & i'll let you know that what the poster said was absolutely right, yeah! u rarely see a 9ja girl who come into a fastfood, clubs etc without hanging with a guy. Sincerely, the basic aspect of it is that they're STINGY.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Tosinville(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
I wonder how many bars, clubs
and lounges the OP has been to
that makes him make statements
like this?

^^Mr.Mynd, for instance must you date every Nigerian girls across the nation before you know they love money?¿¿
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2012
@vista
U have a point. What am saying is that ladies are different. At least I know a few ladies who are my friends that do take themselves out every once in a while and sometimes even pay the bills when we are together.

Everything depends on mentality. and the type of gals u are used to.
But like u said the average Nigerian lady definetely thinks its a guys responsibility to take them out. That's just how it is.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Tosinville(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2012
^^Sure man, not that there are not good Nigerian girls that are independent but when 80% of Nigerian girls are dependent whilst the 20% are independent then how'll they classify all?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Mynd44: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2012
I would have agreed if the OP had used MOST.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Tosinville(m): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2012
ok
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2012
Op av u been to every bar and clubs in this country to no that ladies do not go to these places by themselves
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by drnoel: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2012
sweetcocoa:

OP I read what you wrote but I know its only mr biggs that you take a girl to,stop lying about all those other places you mentioned,you yourself only visit those places on someone else's sponsorship,its usually a case of"guy make I take on bottle for your head" for you so stop fronting.

Guilty conscience for what na?those places or type of things are not my priority so I could care less about them,besides I spend my time in places that adds value to my life not clubs and bars.

na wah 4 u
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by sweetcocoa(f): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2012
^wetin I do again now?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2012
Op, your head dey there jare, especially all this so called 'tec' girls, if you talk to them na dem go first begin talk about so and so fast food, but they can never even buy ordinary cream for themselves.
Although not all sha, me and my guys one day went to a fast food just to chillax and i saw this cute girl just on her own, eating alone, my respect for her just shot up, the rest girls where either with guys, or in a restless mood waiting for the guy to show up.
Though a girl being at a club alone might give another meaning shaaa
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by born2boink(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2012
Ladies know what this guy said was true that is why they refuses to oppose him but some men still try to be stubborn defending them ladies on their harsh character, even if ladies walks together to buy snacks in school, everyone always buy for herself alone unlike guy who one person can buy for 5 guys, guys do walk together and most of them don't go out with ladies except on Bleep day
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by iice(f): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2012
Sometimes going to the club can be creepy.
All sorts of things will disturb. You don't even enjoy being there.
Depending on the club, i go with my female friends or my brothers.
And no i don't accept drinks from strangers.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by bekay911(f): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2012
@op i understand ur point bt nt evry gal doz dat. I go out wit fwnds and most of d tym go out alone. Wen am wit fwends esp dudes i tend to form a little bit. Ma chicken fit fall for ground and i will ignore it cos if i pick am dey fit cast me. But wen am all by mysef i will go to a hidden corner after eatn ma food i will chew ma meat and pieces d bone lyk a correct 9ja gal, if it falls to d ground i will pick am up. Simples
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by Vista414: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2012
Ok, I guess most girls dont like going alone coz a lot of guys would be all over them trying to toast. But i thought that should be fun for girls. Afterall, girls love attention. If you come to a club or bar alone a lot of guys would definately give you a lot of attention.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by born2boink(m): 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2012
iice:

Sometimes going to the club can be creepy.
All sorts of things will disturb. You don't even enjoy being there.
Depending on the club, i go with my female friends or my brothers.
And no i don't accept drinks from strangers.

they are not talking of coca cola type of drink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? by bekay911(f): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2012
One tin wit most guyz is dat d moment dey start takin u out or givn u gifts dey feel dat u r obliged to return d favour in one way or d oda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Man Ever Please A Woman?? / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. / This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.