Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? (17713 Views)

Free Browsing Settings With The Fastest Browsing Speed Ever. / How Do I Use Proxifier 2 Increase My Browsing Speed / Does Bluetooth Connection Reduce Browsing Speed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by free2ryhme: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
E fast u complain e slow u dey cry

Una difficult to please o o

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nigerians grin

When network is slow, we'll complain
When network is fast, we'll complain

Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Lilimax(f): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
buoye1: As long as browsing is concerned,ETIBABA is the best!........I dey rock am die
True.
My MTN is presently in coma sad
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by israel007: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
[size=20pt]you see, all you people running to etisalat bis and using it on pc have made the thing really slow in recent time.

kudos to you all
[/size]
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by nairacodedcom(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
IamDebola: @OP, I had similar issues in 1956, to rectify it, change your APN to SLOW.
Ewu!
LOL

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by HAH: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good advert for Etisalat. Seun must be smiling to the bank
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Danielotuya(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
It will be a shame if u dnt get insulted for creating such a dumb thread but i will nt dignify u by giving u dat insult... Blame d mod who put dis in FP

2 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by bory09(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
guy no stress yourself. If you really mean just come my area, no problem
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by deeptesting(m): 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Is this an Etisalat Promo or what? Otherwise the OP should have simply gone back to his airtel plan and the MODs shouldn't have allowed this on front page.
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by HAH: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good advert for Etisalat. Seun must be smiling to the bank

This frontpage alone is far better than signing those useless celebrities.
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by dhensity: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
dumb mod for pushing to frnt page
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Donvitalis(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Fastidiousness
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by adeline1: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
if u feel say 3GB dey small for u then look for better alternatives whatsapp 08107819486

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by mitey(m): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
If only there was tweak for unlimited...
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by lawyer(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
I don't know why you guys are abusing the OP when you don't know what he is talking about. I use etisalat modern and I experience the same thing unlike Mtn or Airtel. The speed is too much and you would see a page trying to open with 456kb or even 2mb per second in some cases and the page won't open at a supersonic speed compared to the data speed it's deducting. Etisalat charges 4000 nairaland for a 1.5gb data plan but before the end of the week your left with 300mb or less. It's not about jumping to another network but the ability to reduce the data speed. If the pages were opening a the click of a mouse it's another thing entirely. This month I have renewed my subscription twice and we haven't even gotten to Christmas and I don't browse with it more than 3 hours daily. Something is definitely wrong somewhere and this anomaly has to stop. It's another form of cheating the masses when they pay for something they are not getting.

2 Likes

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by NEROSKY(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lolz, how about that Nothing I no go see 4 dis life, what of when you're using swift 4g, I once downloaded 1.1gb within 4 minutes, almost 10mb/sec, I haven't seen such speed in my life,... Guy stop complaining over nothing, no allow dis ppl block dis stuff, becos if dey do, me n u go get problems, not problem
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by sarzwizard(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
chiefkpokp: Please, is there anyone in the house who is having same issue with me? Yes, although I know it's good to be enjoying my etisalat 3gig on my pc, but you see, how i wish i could adjust the speed in either in my modern on any software, because i could remember when i was using airtel, i could use 6gb which would last for me for almost a month, because the speed was slow and so on like that, and I could only be spending my tweak money at least minimum of every 3 weeks, but since I ported to etibaba, because of of the speed, I now spend at least 1-1-1000 every 2, 2days, please i know that its good for some people, but its not too fair for me, because I need the network to be slow, so that i can be getting value for my 1k. Any idea please?

In between!! Anyone when insult me, na thunder from heaven go remind the beneficiary of his or her Bleep, so respond responsibly.
chew the sim card

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by 1forall: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
What a diseducated Nigerian. God will surely punish IBB!
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Sike(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
logica: If you travel from Agege to Oshodi, first in a Keke NAPEP and then again in a BMW X6 you will find out that the fact that you got to Oshodi faster in the BMW does not mean that the distance between Agege and Oshodi increased as you traveled faster. smiley
LMAO. Best Comment Ever!
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
I don't understand a word, from the entire post.
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Harbdhul(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
human being sha, never satisfied.... when it was too slow, u complained. now,it is too fast u r still complaining... which 1 u dey?
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by chiefkpokp(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
I need to mouze like 4 redwines now!!! its good to celebrate my post on FP Things... E non easy!! Seun, I non go attack ur bois again. we don settle now.

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by tshakes(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
WTF....wats dis doing on FP
u no sabi CC numba ni.....beta topic jare
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by ibietela2(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
Fast where?? Come and see Etisalat after 6pm here
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by IronLionZion(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Naija get problem
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by GoodBoi1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
OP should download kemulator and use opera mini on pc.
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by eraly(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
big ups to Etisalat Internet network. they ar d best in Nigeria. they cn still improve on d speed anyway.
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by klens(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
funny thread, hottest selling Tab to rock this season, get our Ainol Ax1 Poseidon quad core, 16GB ROM, 3GB, HDMI, with keyboard, leather case, OTG, pen, pouch, etc for only N33000 via https://www.nairaland.com/1507902/hot-selling-ainol-ax1-poseidon#19363147, 0818131920 .
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by pek(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
...and this made the front page? while there more beneficial posts out there! https://www.nairaland.com/1558002/been-scammed-judge-between-me
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by odiagabros(m): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
if network slow una go dey lament, now d network fast una still dey complain.....I hail smekind of pple shaa...bad belle pple
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by BMZK: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Conspiracy of the highest order.
Etisalat marketers in the house: I hail. Na too much. .Keep it up!
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Rhemar(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
logica: If you travel from Agege to Oshodi, first in a Keke NAPEP and then again in a BMW X6 you will find out that the fact that you got to Oshodi faster in the BMW does not mean that the distance between Agege and Oshodi increased as you traveled faster. smiley
God bless you, is the op too myopic to know this; the network being fast only helps to save time but wouldn't consume more data

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Like New UK Used laptops + Accessories Available Here At Affordable Prices / Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here / Rip DVDs, Record Videos, And Convert Audio/Video Formats With VLC Media Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.