Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? (17722 Views)

Free Browsing Settings With The Fastest Browsing Speed Ever. / How Do I Use Proxifier 2 Increase My Browsing Speed / Does Bluetooth Connection Reduce Browsing Speed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by GentleFrank(m): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good !
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by ameer2: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
ohleaveyah:
yup..just dis mine few hrs ago
madam,i heard it has been blocked,hw did u got to do it?
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by hustla(m): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
People mumu sha
What does speed have to do with the MB used up? The MB used up is dependent on the images and size of website opened. or sometimes videos streamed and apps running in the background

SMH!
Lack of knowledge na bad thing sha!
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by kedukc(m): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
MODS WTF IS THIS !

Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
IT HAS BEEN BLOCKED
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
deejay_harry1: IT HAS BEEN BLOCKED

Exactly. it has been stopped

so you can learn how to shut your mouth up
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Exclibur(m): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
Network too slow, una g° complain...e too fast una g° complain...e dey, una g° complain...e No dey una g° complain. Guy, if e too fast, g° bak to airtel na. I taya for naija people o...
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by jamst(m): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2013
but why do we have no java/fbt cheat 4 glo & eti again
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by uchrikk(m): 2:42am On Dec 19, 2013
Port Back to Airtel instead of coming here to advertise Etisalat speed in a cunny way. I hope you paid for this front page advert. The admins should be able to read between the lines and differentiate a normal post from an advert. Call a spade a spade.
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by salam8528: 6:30am On Dec 19, 2013
it online take a fool 2 knw DAT u r not paid by etisalat 2 publish did rubbish guys don't b fooled etisalat doesn't do all DAT he claims plssss make una shine una eyes o
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by bishopken: 7:17am On Dec 19, 2013
Sorry, how iften do you use YouTube and open images wile browsing, those are the things that reduces the megabit on net.
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Quatermaine: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2013
When It's slow, you complain and when It's fast, you also complain..

What do you want
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by shariffalabim89: 8:33am On Dec 19, 2013
chiefkpokp: Please, is there anyone in the house who is having same issue with me? Yes, although I know it's good to be enjoying my etisalat 3gig on my pc, but you see, how i wish i could adjust the speed in either in my modern on any software, because i could remember when i was using airtel, i could use 6gb which would last for me for almost a month, because the speed was slow and so on like that, and I could only be spending my tweak money at least minimum of every 3 weeks, but since I ported to etibaba, because of of the speed, I now spend at least 1-1-1000 every 2, 2days, please i know that its good for some people, but its not too fair for me, because I need the network to be slow, so that i can be getting value for my 1k. Any idea please?

In between!! Anyone when insult me, na thunder from heaven go remind the beneficiary of his or her Bleep, so respond responsibly.

Guy, just deactivate your windows update,switch ur anti virus update to manual,close some desktop apps and open few tabs at the same time
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Quatermaine: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2013
shariffalabim89:

Guy, just deactivate your windows update,switch ur anti virus update to manual,close some desktop apps and open few tabs at the same time
I agree with you sir.

Op, rather than saying etisalat is fast, you should say 'my MB disappears quickly, I need help'
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by greenmouse(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2013
I recharged 10GB monthly plan for N10,000 naira, and realized it was exhausted in just 30 minutes, I called customer care, went to there office and was told that it was bc i didnt opt-out before loading a new data plan.
That I should have come to their office, I still wonder at this age, should one come to their office anytime just to load data plan when am a computer guru.

Na waoh for etisalat.
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by Smily202(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2013
Which kind thread b this one. ........Useless topic dey mak frontpage.....oooh
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by a4hafoe(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2013
buoye1: As long as browsing is concerned,ETIBABA is the best!........I dey rock am die
guy abeg ma etisalat dy mk me cry...i just did d 3gig n dm gem and i did d bb10 plan den gemi 15mb and i did d settings... i browse fr a momen ma 15mb was removed and to use d 3gig d tin no go..
wetin i go nw?
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by a4hafoe(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2013
guys Help me oo abeg ma etisalat dy mk me cry...i just did d 3gig n dm gem and i did d bb10 plan den gemi 15mb and i did d settings... i browse fr a momen ma 15mb was removed and to use d 3gig d tin no go..
wetin i go nw?
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by lekan4ng: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
i did bb #500, it taking my connection to buy.etisalat.com.ng after i av loadedd #100 for 15mb, but still not working. Plssss help me b4 my megabit expire.
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by iamdsam: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Data subscription in Nigeria isn't friendly to the masses (poor man). It's like it's meant for the rich and the rich alone. Our government need to have serious consideration about this.
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by jbmfx: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Rhemar: God bless you, is the op too myopic to know this; the network being fast only helps to save time but wouldn't consume more data

Would they consume the same fuel?
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by NaijaDoWell: 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
How can one subscribe to dis BB plan? Watz d tweak? PM me if need be pls.
Re: How To Reduce Etisalat Browsing Speed? by skabi01(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pls is there anyway I can use my etisalat BIS on my moderm....pls any1 dat can help. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Like New UK Used laptops + Accessories Available Here At Affordable Prices / Post Your India Web Proxy problems Here / Rip DVDs, Record Videos, And Convert Audio/Video Formats With VLC Media Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.