Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. (2219 Views)

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday / Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by agbameta: 3:26am On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by donphilopus: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Revived!
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by geeez: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
I could have sworn it was a theatre at John Hopkins

Impressive

If I say its in our DNA ...

Anyway lemme just let it pass

1 Like

Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
geeez: I could have sworn it was a theatre at John Hopkins

Impressive

Anyway lemme just let it pass
dude, I couldn't convince myself it's in Nigeria .. awesome stuff I must admit
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by MRWHINNIG: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
It has been done in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka over a decade ago.

6 Likes

Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by geeez: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:

Whining as usual as your name suggests

Was it done in the healing river?

2 Likes

Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by ba7man(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nice development.

At least anyone that develops Heart related complications due to this news now have a place to be treated.

3 Likes

Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by agbameta: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
geeez:

lmao @ healing river. We dey talk beta tin villagers too dey talk....
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
geeez:

grin grin grin grin grin

Lawd have mercy!!!

The bethesda healing river?
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
ba7man: Nice development.

At least anyone that develops Heart related complications due to this news now have a place to be treated.

Lae lae...!! Healing river straight... cheesy

@OP....Nice stuff.

Chino would soon develop a seizure here soon...posting pictures of 1945 Ibadan. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by ba7man(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
ilugunboy:

Lae lae...!! Healing river straight... cheesy

@OP....Nice stuff.

Chino would soon develop a seizure here soon...posting pictures of 1945 Ibadan. cheesy
Man!!!....I'm still in shock at the pics of the peeps in that Healing pool.

That's one of the grimiest things I've seen in my life.
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by geeez: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
ba7man: Man!!!....I'm still in shock at the pics of the peeps in that Healing pool.

That's one of the grimiest things I've seen in my life.

One of the works of nature powered by erosion has become a shrine of sorts

You can imagine how dirty the water will be and with all sorts of secretions inside it

And yet people will still troop there to fetch the water and bottle as Cough Syrup, Paracetamol, Septrin etc

I won't be surprised if one finds its way into the 2x2 'chemist' store owned by Sunny Bobo

While progressive people are building hospitals, others are discovering streams

3 Likes

Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by Olugbenger(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
cheesy
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by eaglechild: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
More like over 3 decades ago in the seventies, but na when person wake up him day go start, so lets cheer them for waking up, albeit late.

3 Likes

Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by olabukola: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Olugbenger: cheesy
is this part of FG upgrade to our university as I can see its uni Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by geeez: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
eaglechild:
More like over 3 decades ago in the seventies, but na when person wake up him day go start, so lets cheer them for waking up, albeit late.

Was actually 1974

First in UCH was in 1978

Between 1978 and now, UCH has performed more successful heart surgeries than Nsukka can ever dream of
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by taharqa: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
Another Evidence of GEJ steady TRANSFORMATION and UPGRADE of Federal Health Centres in Nigeria. It is also becoming Evident here in UBTH, Benin, where amongst others d 1st SSS Bone marrow transfer in West Africa... Kudos to all those involved in this endeavour
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by eaglechild: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
geeez:

Was actually 1974

First in UCH was in 1978

Between 1978 and now, UCH has performed [b]more successful heart surgeries than Nsukka
can ever dream of [/b]
No need to pull out stats from your azz to make yourself feel good, the fact that you are celebrating a bunch of expatriates coming to do some surgical procedures that have been indigenously performed in the 70s says it all.

4 Likes

Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by Olugbenger(m): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
olabukola: is this part of FG upgrade to our university as I can see its uni Ibadan.

Sorry, which university is our university?
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by donphilopus: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
Una no thank me say I help una wake this thread Lol
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by Lilimax(f): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
A welcome development smiley
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by drnoel: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
agbameta: [img]http://2.bp..com/-370RHLOuXcE/UggctatHdUI/AAAAAAAAG7s/fJCkoZ6qdxo/s1600/Picture2.jpg[/img]

Mrs. Adeleke and Bill Feteke

[img]http://4.bp..com/-kl-Pn46task/Uggdsia9DsI/AAAAAAAAG78/DZnmlYT7aLw/s1600/Picture3.jpg[/img]

Dr. Adeleke and Dr. Majekodunmi performing an angioplasty with Bill Feteke assisting and Cardiothoracic Surgeon Dr. Paul Davis in the background.

[img]http://www.nigeriahealthwatch.com/2013/08/advanced-heart-procedures-come-to-ibadan.html[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-BPhR7_i8Im8/Ugge5MJKItI/AAAAAAAAG8Q/J-frJF7EA_Q/s1600/Picture5.jpg[/img]

The UCH, Ibadan Cardiac Team

Read story below...

http://www.nigeriahealthwatch.com/2013/08/advanced-heart-procedures-come-to-ibadan.html

OK, looks like its slowly getting to the time we professionals with this kind of know how start making for home

1 Like

Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by Chamackh(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dr Martin Aghaji has been doing this for over three decades at UNTH Enugu. Anyway nice development to my south west brother.
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by Sloan: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:

What is with the whining about everything that happens in the South West? Where did Nsukka even come into this thread except your usual inferiority complex? Well, at least you are being served another notice now that when Nigeria does breakup, you will have no chance to even access our healthcare centers like UCH, OAUTH, LUTH, etc and you can go to your Nsukkua. Some people will be lining up to get visa for medical treatment at the borders at Ore and we might actually have to put a medical outpost there where we can let you people get tertiary medical care without allowing you into our inner country! We will do some surgeries by telemedicine using high resolution video cameras with some of our numerous Yoruba medical doctors and you will have to be on your best manners after paying for the work! grin grin
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by agbameta: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Chamackh: Dr Martin Aghaji has been doing this for over three decades at UNTH Enugu. Anyway nice development to my south west brother.

Na beans, nothing is going on in your village hospital and even before you open mouth sef, show us what they are doing over there with pictures of your cardiac unit...until then, abeg keep quiet.

In fact, shouldn't be worried about your village hospital because the place is not functioning and the staffs are on strike because of unpaid salaries?

Nsuka ko, abakaliki ni....
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by agbameta: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
eaglechild:
No need to pull out stats from your azz to make yourself feel good, the fact that you are celebrating a bunch of expatriates coming to do some surgical procedures that have been indigenously performed in the 70s says it all.

Ode, the topic says advanced, not some crude and stone age nonsense you people do in your villages.

And I'll celebrate knowledge acquisition from the best professionals even from the moon if it means quality, up to date and advanced healthcare for the citizenry.

Is there even any society in the world where they don't improve on and acquire knowledge? You wont know anyway, you are limited to your village existence and your brain functions at the same village pedestrian level..
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by Chamackh(m): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
agbameta:

Na beans, nothing is going on in your village hospital and even before you open mouth sef, show us what they are doing over there with pictures of your cardiac unit...until then, abeg keep quiet.

In fact, shouldn't be worried about your village hospital because the place is not functioning and the staffs are on strike because of unpaid salaries?

Nsuka ko, abakaliki ni....

When it comes to world class human resources, you don't take it away from Ndi Igbo. I wouldn't bother to argue with you cos I know you don't like anything from the East of niger.
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by Ikengawo: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
What a great achievement! bravo for health
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by funnyx(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
This shouldn't lead to another ethnic bashing now undecided
Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by olabukola: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
Olugbenger:

Sorry, which university is our university?
are the federal universities not ours again? I don't know why you asked the question but all I can say is whoever that brought the development did well. In that case fresh air to UI student, sw and Nigeria in general.

1 Like

Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by agbameta: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Chamackh: When it comes to world class human resources, you don't take it away from Ndi Igbo. I wouldn't bother to argue with you cos I know you don't like anything from the East of niger.

If you are around the Igbo all you hear are boasts about his real and imaginary accomplishments. He is very vainglory seeking.

The Igbo is narcissistic in that he thinks that he is special and that other people ought to admire him.

The Igbo actually imagines that other Nigerians are his inferiors and ought to admire him.

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

Instead of your village asss showing us what you have in your village, you are instead boring us with the same empty and shallow imaginary nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Advanced Heart Procedures Come To Ibadan. Pics.. by MayorofLagos(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
geeez: I [b]could have sworn it was a theatre at John Hopkins

Impressive

Anyway lemme just let it pass [/b]

From inside you couldnt tell that this is one of those rusted roof Ibadan pictures that Ibos post.

Next time we take them inside what is below the brown roof. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophecy On Popes Kidnap By T.B. Joshua / PDP Disturbing People's Lives In Ikeja GRA / Effect Of Banning The Importation Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.