Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread (20888 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" / Price Of Bread Increased By 20% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
duwell: this is rubbish. I see how gullible Nigerians can be after reading your comments. it baffles me to see that only one person could see that the pic is manipulated with either Photoshop or Corel. can't you see that no part of the many breads shows any sign of being matched on. its not possible that bread would still appear the same even as a human sleeps on them. pls shine your eyes and stop making the guy who did this laugh at you all.
take am easy, you too aggresive, just because you got an insight does not meqn everybody would have seen the trick in the pics, nigerians are not gullible. Just say its photoshoped and go sleep.
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by aliciakeith7: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
cynhamscakes: You people actually believe this is real! Does the bread have wood chunks or plastic as part of the ingredients?

This is so obviously photoshoped else why didnt the bread loafs he lay on sink?
That's one urgly trait i hate in Nigerians. They blindly believe anything being told. That pic is photoshoped
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2013
The potato salad was forgery.
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by perfectbeauty(f): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
:ohmmm nawa no be small tin
Re: Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
IamD rock: OMG! See What This Crazy Man Is Doing To A Public Bread In The Bakery. Must See!

after seeing this pic? Mehn i felt totally irritated i couldn't believe it. Who on earth knows if he has messed on those breads and we are out there buying all this things with joy. Mehn this man deserves to be arraigned

click to see OMG! See This Leaked Video Of Very Young Nigerian Gay Boys Doing It So Crazy![pic] 18

http://www./photo-of-the-dayomg-see-what-this-crazy.xhtml

See my neighbour sha..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recipe For Chin-chin And Puff-puff / How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) / Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.