Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Now She's Interested! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now She's Interested! (2498 Views)

Is She Interested In Me Or Just Being A Good Friend ? / Signs She's Interested In You / Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now She's Interested! by kpolli(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2010
if any girl feels wat am gonna type now is wrong then she can go n suck a ,
@poster, wat u shud do is this, she knows u have a new job wit money to spare n u like her, so reply the sweet txt, use promising words to bang her, then drop her like a bad habit, cos its too obvious she is just a gold digger or better still leave her for a white girl
Re: Now She's Interested! by Hotchyk(f): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2010
loser,
Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Now She's Interested! by kpolli(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2010
e mi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Now She's Interested! by Hotchyk(f): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2010
looks like someone is getting worked up,hmmmmmmmmmmm,
Re: Now She's Interested! by kpolli(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2010
am not but looking at his story makes girls look bad, or i lie?
Re: Now She's Interested! by chrisrock(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Poster,since you said you feel something for her,i wouldn't advice you to make her your bed-mate,because having intimacy with her could increase the love you have for her and at the end you would be BROKEN HEARTED,because she would definitely dump you and by then you would be so much in love with her.SO MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO STAY CLEAR.
Re: Now She's Interested! by Hotchyk(f): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2010
kpolli:

am not but looking at his story makes girls look bad, or i lie?
previous comments from you and guys like you makes y'all look better,I guess?
please come off your high horse ans stop being judgemental.
Re: Now She's Interested! by kpolli(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2010
am judging this case n not everycase!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Now She's Interested! by Hotchyk(f): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2010
I dont expect anything better,at least you are a guy.
Re: Now She's Interested! by kpolli(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2010
r u comparing males to females or this case, i know guys do it too but am presently referring to this case, if u have been treated like this b4 n u need my opinion, i can give it to u n its far worse than wat i told the poster
Re: Now She's Interested! by Hotchyk(f): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
bring it on,bro. lets see what you got!
Re: Now She's Interested! by kpolli(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2010
u have not told me ur own story, so i cant tell u wat to do, but let me put u in the poster's shoes n a guy does that to u, my advice,will u guys r having pre-intimacy b4 the main match, when is lifting up to cloud 9, get him to sign a blank cheque, withdraw his life n then move on to his enemy (i swear that thing hurts die, no man can resist that),
Re: Now She's Interested! by brutal(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2010
na so women be. . .scatter her Poo and dump d garbage in a dustbin.
Re: Now She's Interested! by galatico(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2010
She doesn't love you all she wants is to dry your pocket!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / I'm I Pregnant! Help! / Why Do Rich Athletes Marry Early ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.