Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Dbanj Moves Into Agriculture...photos - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dbanj Moves Into Agriculture...photos (1012 Views)

15 Great Ideas To Consider If You Are Going Into Agriculture / Don't Venture Into Agriculture On Impulse. / How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Moves Into Agriculture...photos by BillyBillions: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2013
D'banj dives into agriculture & other things as part of his 10th year in entertainment. He also partners with international artist and activist BONO. Read the DKM press release for more details

Dapo Oyebanjo popularly known as D’banj is gearing to celebrate his 10th year in the Nigerian Entertainment Industry in year 2014.

The world has watched D’banj grow in his career and it is no doubt that in 2014, the biggest celebrations and the biggest projects will stem out of DMK Media.

In the past years, the musician, songwriter, actor and businessman has received many accolades and has accomplished a lot to shake the entire entertainment industry, open doors and give our industry a face. Here are some to name a few; continue...http://naijaxposure..com/search/label/MUSICS

Re: Dbanj Moves Into Agriculture...photos by Danhumprey: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2013
Post the pixs here,smart bloggers! undecided
Re: Dbanj Moves Into Agriculture...photos by CorkyJoe: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2013
..so he iz now a farmer?? ..serrriously, i give up! undecided
Re: Dbanj Moves Into Agriculture...photos by weazley(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2013
Post d pix or its a big phat smelling, nonsense, cantankerous, acrimonious, maembaepaic lie
Re: Dbanj Moves Into Agriculture...photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2013
i truly respect people that arent just big spenders overseas but remember their roots and come and invest here. It's the way forward. I hope he gets a good farm manager

(1) (Reply)

Mushrooom Growing Made Simple And Easy / Manure For Sale / Top 5 Reasons Why Poultry Farming Is So Lucrative In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.