Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) (27114 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Is This Cute Or Trashy? Please Advice!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Mannylex(m): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Still wondering my category... Lol
6ft3
Well cute face (spy @my profile) #tongueout
Mixture of baritone voice and "music voice" (whatever that is)
Look younger than my age... (I hate this part)
Body mass... Average

Lol... Story of my life

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by emmadan(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
kajole: There is just one reason i love nigerian girls, especially those on NL.
Just one reason
they are as fake as fake itself
lol,eazy bro
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Nwanneamakah: 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
kajole:

you are strange

why are you begging?

Between

your dp is sexy

Thank you smiley
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by kajole(m): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Thank you smiley

just thank you

i take my compliments back

just kidding you baby girl
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Fizboy(m): 12:02am On Dec 19, 2013
hmmm ...talking abt the killer this is c ronaldo...super hot',super rich and super cute.i bet u gurls wnt mind killing to get him

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Fizboy(m): 12:09am On Dec 19, 2013
and forgot to add super famous

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by fabulousdame(f): 12:19am On Dec 19, 2013
Fizboy: and forgot to add super famous
and super gay cheesycheesy
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by lordfalcao(m): 12:21am On Dec 19, 2013
Just one reason
too fake
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Voned(f): 12:24am On Dec 19, 2013
Mannylex: Still wondering my category... Lol
6ft3
Well cute face (spy @my profile) #tongueout
Mixture of baritone voice and "music voice" (whatever that is)
Look younger than my age... (I hate this part)
Body mass... Average

Lol... Story of my life

cool pix
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by emmadan(m): 12:33am On Dec 19, 2013
fabulousdame:
here we go again.*hisses*
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Fizboy(m): 12:44am On Dec 19, 2013
fabulousdame:
lyk wat d f is wrong is with u bitc .h??I wld just pass its seems u are still a kid
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by jeffdrew(m): 3:00am On Dec 19, 2013
Nwanneamakah: Had to look for these [size=2pt]had one saved already[/size] grin embarassed
*seriously weeping* It's chicks like u that make our naija dudes kill em selves with steroids#juice....God will judge u
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by tintingz(m): 6:22am On Dec 19, 2013
Just one reason
LOL, girls also dream of having huge muscular guys the way we guys also dream of thick big boo;bs and butt girls but the funniest thing is that most of this girls on NL fantasizing about muscular guys are dating pot belly guys, short guys, fat guys, skinny guys grin it is all love it, it is all love cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by kajole(m): 6:25am On Dec 19, 2013
tintingz: LOL, girls also dream of having huge muscular guys the way we guys also dream of thick big boo;bs and butt girls but the funniest thing is that most of this girls on NL fantasizing about muscular guys are dating pot belly guys, short guys, skinny guys grin it is all love it, it is all love cheesy

TRUE WORD
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by tintingz(m): 6:29am On Dec 19, 2013
Many girls love huge guys that can beat them mercilessly like the pic below grin cheesy

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by khiaa(f): 6:35am On Dec 19, 2013
iamdhebuck: Drake
6'2
decently muscular (lol,forgive me)
facially alright
Hot guy

Are you serious? Drake is one UGLY man.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by tintingz(m): 6:37am On Dec 19, 2013
Girls be like grin

Money talks...SMH to some girls who can do anything for money
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by khiaa(f): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2013
Is this a gay thread?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Dannyxy(m): 7:07am On Dec 19, 2013
It's funny to see children drooling over their elder brother's age mate, funny, and one of them is even calling someone that is ten times older than her a boy/child, hmm what irony!. Not that she even knows him that well to judge, she is just assuming, please how shallow can one get?. Hmmm abeg make una no use saliva spoil this thread.. @you, don't bother quoting me, i won't reply, so safe yourself the stress. Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Dannyxy(m): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2013
Now i will leave you guys/children to have your fun, my wisdom might be too high for you. naija girls fake sha.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by remsonik(f): 7:44am On Dec 19, 2013
I would go for my cutie anytime anyday 5'9" , musical voice,brown eyes,muscular

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by baronkeo(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2013
LOL, girls also dream of having huge muscular guys the way we guys also dream of thick big boo;bs and butt girls but the funniest thing is that most of this girls on NL fantasizing about muscular guys are dating pot belly guys, short guys, fat guys, skinny guys grin it is all love it, it is all love cheesy[/b][/quote]

Na true talk ....dere r even far more hot gurlz dan hot guys....in d end, na d pot belly, skinny, short guys dem dey end up wit
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Nwanneamakah: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2013
jeffdrew:
*seriously weeping* It's chicks like u that make our naija dudes kill em selves with steroids#juice....God will judge u

grin grin grin No be so I beg... kiss

tintingz: LOL, girls also dream of having huge muscular guys the way we guys also dream of thick big boo;bs and butt girls but the funniest thing is that most of this girls on NL fantasizing about muscular guys are dating pot belly guys, short guys, fat guys, skinny guys grin it is all love it, it is all love cheesy
grin cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Ruq: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2013
Matt Dallas is gay naaaah, but he's cute anyway. And whuz dat bimbo saying CR7 is gay ??
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2013
iamdhebuck: Idris Alba
Deep voice
6'3
Talk,dark and handsome
Hot(he can burn u)

Excuse me! This dude ain't hot!

Seriously? Even he smiles weird and crooked!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2013
I am partial to facial hair buh a nice sideburn is sexy

Deep voice,.. can be noisy

Muscles... not so much but enough to carry me across the threshold

Chest hair: plain eewww!

Anyway...hot? nah!

Cute?! Nah

Sexy....hell yeah!!!

Lamar Odom... married to Khloe kardashian... now dat's sexy... me likey!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by hardeymorlar(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2013
U NL girls sef.....u wan tell me say if wizkid toast all of u at d SAME TIME!!! U no gree abi *mtchewww*
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by jeffdrew(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2013
Nwanneamakah: Had to look for these [size=2pt]had one saved already[/size] grin embarassed
*seriously weeping* It's chicks like u that make our naija dudes kill em selves with steroids#juice....God will judge u.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by iamdhebuck(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2013
hardeymorlar: U NL girls sef.....u wan tell me say if wizkid toast all of u at d SAME TIME!!! U no gree abi *mtchewww*
most of what they say online are just theory.For example that tania,wizkids chic in theory would say her ideal man is tall,dark and handsome yet she is with wiz
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Pain(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
I thot all the hot guys were in hell?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by nekaa(f): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
I was going to say just cute buh with the way u described cute I think a hot guy will work for me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / Escaping The Friend Zone. / What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.