Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) (27107 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Is This Cute Or Trashy? Please Advice!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Dannyxy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
njokusboy:

Hahahahaahaha... Murrafacker...

hehehe
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by rapson19(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
Team hot/cute guy

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by tr3y(m): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
iamdhebuck: Drake
6'2
decently muscular (lol,forgive me)
facially alright
Hot guy

What about drakes musical voice and he is not dark according to ya hot guy criteria!!!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Liveair: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sorry House but am really disturbed by this Brain-washed mindset of the black man.
If this were a site for White peeps, no single black man will be seen as hot here so why can't we mention black hunks other than just Idris and Drake? No disrespect to whites but why can't we see ourselves and black celebs as cute?
Imagine if black dudes only saw White chicks as cute. Black is beautiful.
BLACK MAN, KNOW THYSELF.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by iamdhebuck(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
fiizznation: u r a slowpoke for the rubbish u jst spew. If u dnt understand wah I post, dnt u ever quote me again or u ll receive a cyber-lashing. Did I ever say hot/cute guys can't be rich ?
And who r even the mst women dat ll pick lynnxx over obj ?
Mehn jst go and visit ur shrink
now he wants to soft pedal...I don't pick a fight with usernames
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Inyanga(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Accountant Amos Inyang
height 5'7
facially -----?
Little or no muscle
Cute guy

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Inyanga: Accountant Amos Inyang
height 5'7
facially -----?
Little or no muscle
Cute guy
dude u worwor. Ur face looks like pencil and millipede. #No_offence
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by tintingz(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
^^^ grin grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by iamdhebuck(m): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
FrancisTony: dude u worwor. Ur face looks like pencil and millipede. #No_offence
lmao..very wicked somebody
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
Give me the cute one, only if he's got something upstairs... cool

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by 49cents(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
A gorrilla or chimpazee living in Banana Republic, who Ranges the 2013 model has 7 digit accout balance in Barclay wud be counted as HOT by our girls init?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Ellakiki(f): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ohwhy: Give me the cute one, only if he's got something upstairs... cool
Ohwhy: Give me the cute one, only if he's got something upstairs... cool
Yeah me. 2 kiss
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Odward(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
u gels should stop fighting over cute or hot guys u will neva date or sleep with fall in love with my cute twin bro*hot*die.

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Henrybliz(m): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mehnn i tink cute wins d game
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by stinggy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
i'm hawt & luvin' it
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by echobee(f): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
ok
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by kolamilan(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
49cents: A gorrilla or chimpazee living in Banana Republic, who Ranges the 2013 model has 7 digit accout balance in Barclay wud be counted as HOT by our girls init?
spot on grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Tonetonz(f): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nomski0: I prefer both. But I'll be more interested in his personality than looks. smiley

I think I'll lean towards the Hot guys.....Vin Diesl, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Attoh, Mario Lopez, Ian Somerhaulder, Stephen Amnell. etc etc grin
what is so special about that somerhaulder guy..cos i no c am..overhyped tin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by tardell007(m): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
Una nor get work sha,oda dan to dey upload white dudes pics,y'all should dream on..smh
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by tr3y(m): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
Inyanga: Accountant Amos Inyang
height 5'7
facially -----?
Little or no muscle
Cute guy

Seriously who dash yew accountant?
HR no go employ yew if him see your face oo
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by lordfalcao(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nairaland gals eh....they will always aim higher...but settle for less
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by slightlyMad(f): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
all ladies prefer a hot guy like me

#team-----#
Am proud to be an Olodo-----#

you are such an embarrassment to yourself.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by JayneStephanie: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
iamdhebuck:
most of what they say online are just theory.For example that tania,wizkids chic in theory would say her ideal man is tall,dark and handsome yet she is with wiz

That you want your ideal man to be tall, dark, handsome, blah blah blah doesnt mean you will fall for somebody like that. Afterall, everybody will want to be super rich and super famous...but not everybody will get there...
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by JayneStephanie: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
lord_falcao: Nairaland gals eh....they will always aim higher...but settle for less

Everybody aims high...not just NL girls. So i dont see anything wrong with that. Or do you rather they aim for the worst of the worst?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Nomski0(f): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Tone tonz: what is so special about that somerhaulder guy..cos i no c am..overhyped tin

What? He's my own version of Christian Grey. tongue. The guy's hot......not handsome or cute, just hot. And those blue-green aqua eyes of his. cheesy.

Damn hot.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dannyxy: It's funny to see children drooling over their elder brother's age mate, funny, and one of them is even calling someone that is ten times older than her a boy/child, hmm what irony!. Not that she even knows him that well to judge, she is just assuming, please how shallow can one get?. Hmmm abeg make una no use saliva spoil this thread.. @you, don't bother quoting me, i won't reply, so safe yourself the stress. Shalom.
wat is dis one saying...
Dannyxy: It's funny to see children drooling over their elder brother's age mate, funny, and one of them is even calling someone that is ten times older than her a boy/child, hmm what irony!. Not that she even knows him that well to judge, she is just assuming, please how shallow can one get?. Hmmm abeg make una no use saliva spoil this thread.. @you, don't bother quoting me, i won't reply, so safe yourself the stress. Shalom.
wat is dis one saying...
wat is dis one saying...
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by donem: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
FrancisTony: dude u worwor. Ur face looks like pencil and millipede. #No_offence
grin hahahaha shai nairalanders fit make person commit suicide.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by brainzdh(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
True Story.....

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Loogan(m): 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2013

oga go sitdwn...d guy mak sense...
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by lordfalcao(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jayne-Stephanie:

Everybody aims high...not just NL girls. So i dont see anything wrong with that. Or do you rather they aim for the worst of the worst?
and settles for less
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
Loogan:

oga go sitdwn...d guy mak sense...
u sef go and stand up.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
donem:
grin hahahaha shai nairalanders fit make person commit suicide.
:-/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / Escaping The Friend Zone. / Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.