Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles) (7650 Views)

Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles) by dhensity: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2013
Hello, So it happens that most times i ve been spending moni on gals or my girlfriend..not like m rich, but i automatically do d spendn with the gals havn dis belief dat i ve moni. meanwhile m only managing. all my last relationships which i was after breaking up..i realised d only thing i can pin to d gals is their pictures we took together nothn more..daz d only thing i got out of it..

No gift to remind me of dem. I usually dnt giv a fuss but nau i do. So in d long run am like maybe i shud make a move on a rich babe..so i met a richer babe!! well rich..very rich! but d same story.. Choi dis gal stingy die ehn! na igbo girl anywayz. her father is a politician wit a post.she can buy #50,000 clothes in a week or more, last tym i followed her she was just buyin nd buyin d next thn she told me was i m stingy.. i shud spend my moni..cant i buy more clothes for her! i was having only #2,000 for pocket oo. i was even thnkn she wud say she wanna buy shirt for me

cut d long story short i ve 2 frendz dey date sum yoruba rich chicks nd dis gals can spoil d guys wit gift from different corners dammit..it makes one jealous.. nd d guys wud be in control of d relationship still, like how do dey do it?

I aint rich but dey feel i am. nd only bein stingy
How do i get to stop bein d spender errytyme?

or her most gals generally collectors?

boiz help ur broda i waznt born a maga ooo but i don dey turn to one small small biko
Re: How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles) by belhomme(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2013
first date ur frend
dont ever pretend to be who u are not..be real(give wen u have and make dem realize u do not have wen u actually do not)
Re: How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles) by SammyT95(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2013
D tin is dat if u datin smeone u really dnt knw b4 dating like 'love at first sight stuff' u're bond to spnd to keep things going bt if u're dating a girl say ur level mate who've nursing a year lng crush on u b4 u guyz start dating den she will do anytin to keep u on her side even if it means spnding for u

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles) by mrsbingbagbo(f): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2013
but i hardly spend on bin? undecided
Re: How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles) by dhensity: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2013
belhomme: first date ur frend
dont ever pretend to be who u are not..be real(give wen u have and make dem realize u do not have wen u actually do not)

tnx wud take that to mind
Re: How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles) by Bunker1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
why not make money yourself...anyways show her your have money but still need more money for business or school stuff...no gal will spend on you if she can't see her picture in the future.
Re: How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles) by cumpaddre(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
mrs bin gbagbo: but i hardly spend on bin? undecided
Who d fuq is bin
Re: How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles) by Double194(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
The logic is very simple, We only spend on girls that we need on our bed but when it gets to the real deal ie the chick dat U look at a future with then it doesn't go materialistic. It goes straight to the heart. From ur post I guess Uv not met the real one U are still sleeping around. Don't complain.

(1) (Reply)

LMAO When A Woman Can No Longer Control Her Jealousy (pics) / The Heat Of Virginity. / He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.