Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage (7643 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
I dONT KNOW WHY MEN ARE LIke this
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by KiNg0G: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
soifra on da beat

8 Likes

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by silvoclaira: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
Debbe:

Dont be evasive. "He dumped you"

Are you a virgin

You say men??

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Debbe:
Don't worry babe, just move on and find someone who shares same ideology with you.

You can try lilvicky68 for example on nairaland.

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Qatar2022: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
Debbe:
Why will you go into a relationship when you know you don't want sex, better stay on your own instead of tying another woman son down

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by lilvicky68(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Beloved3:

Don't worry babe, just move on and find someone who shares same ideology with you.

You can try lilvicky.68 for example on nairaland.

Cheers
Thanks..if she get money no wahala.. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by house10s: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
but he does have to b spending shey

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sex is strictly for your husband, don't open leg for some yeye boyfriend, its not worth it.Let him leave,the deserving one will come your way.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Vanilla4(f): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
You have to leave girl, there should be mutual understanding between partners.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
lilvicky68:

Thanks..if she get money no wahala.. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Transporter20: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
grin
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by MajesticKris: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
grin grin
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by MajesticKris: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
A real Nigga that knows what he wants.... After marriage now na still u go come here to complain how he almost killed you in Bed...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Sex is strictly for your husband, don't open leg for some yeye boyfriend, its not worth it.Let him leave,the deserving one will come your way.
cry m really heartbroken
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Debbe:
cry m really heartbroken
Don't be,you did the right thing. Let him go.

8 Likes

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
I thought chastity is the cure to 'use and dump?' Oh, my bad. grin He only dumped you ni. Use no dey there. Ehnnnn. The pain shouldn't hurt as much then, amiright? Na only one KO you get, you no chop the two-course breakfast of smashing and running. Lmaoooo. You still got dumped despite maintaining chastity.

Why are men like what? undecided undecided

You choose to not have sex before marriage yet you don't know the kind of people to not roll with? Or the values to stick to?

Christians by proxy.

They have not started dumping you at all with your mentality. Keep at it.

Or you're just some jobless troll sef. Mtcheeewww.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Jeon(f): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Take heart.. Because even though you let him sex you, he will still leave and call you a slu...

My dear keep up with the standard.. Ur match will definitely stick with you no matter the flaws.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
[quote author=Magnoliaa post=107192848]I thought chastity is the cure to 'use and dump?' Oh, my bad. grin He only dumped you ni. Use no dey there. Ehnnnn. The pain shouldn't hurt as much then, amiright?
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by MJBOLT: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
no be say you be virgin o but you want make guy man wait undecided
No be juju be that

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by takimsipho(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Well you can't marry someone because of sex cos you're going to get tried at some point. Moreover, if you don waka see life, you know that some girls will say no sex till marriage and be secretly banging one guy. This life no balance

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Drella(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
Debbe:

If you don't want sex,then stay away from relationships.
For me,in order to determine sexual compatibility,I will require sex.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by hismerhill(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
I would'nt blame him wholeheartedly considering the perilous society we found ourselves.

1 Like

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by ufotty2001: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
Why are you going into a relationship when you know quiet alright that u won't offer him sex.. sometimes you girls think that u are wise!! You want to eat the guy money while you stay away from sex!! That is not possible... No sex! No money

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Kwamecron(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
And na them go dey go fuxck another man on a low key ooh.

Fear woman ooh.

The guys is is a wise man, trying to avoid story that touch at the end oh.
And am so sure the idiot is not a vargin o

Fear woman oh, I repeat fear woman oh

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by odinson1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
Debbe:

Only a Foolish man would agree to That "no sex till marriage" nonsense.

But let me ask you this, What's the point of being in a relationship if you don't want to get intimate? What's the difference between that partner and all your other male friends?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Cholls(m): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
KiNg0G:
soifra on da beat
My brother something fishy
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
Debbe:
You have discovered a quick way of eliminating the kind of men you don't want to marry from the running so be happy. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by SILENTandSMART2: 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
That's the world we're living now,as if if they get the sex loyalty and all other good things will be guaranteed......
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by SILENTandSMART2: 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
odinson1:

Only a Foolish man would agree to That "no sex till marriage" nonsense.

But let me ask you this, What's the point of being in a relationship if you don't want to get intimate? What's the difference between that partner and all your other male friends?

Go marry prostitute boss and leave the girl alone , is it a must to have sex in a relationship and does other male friends fucck the girl also nawa oo .....

Iffa tease any girl with sex before marriage and she accept nah prostitute she be to me no cap cus i ain't the first man she gon' meet......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by SILENTandSMART2: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

If you don't want sex,then stay away from relationships.
For me,in order to determine sexual compatibility,I will require sex.

In your profile you " believe that there's no God except Allah nah what Allah said be that abi ! ? grin

Hahahaha cheesy Werey cheesy bro in disguise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
NO SEX NO RELATIONSHIP grin grin
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by bigpicture001: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Debby... I can bet my left ball on this , if he goes ahead with you, u will surely dump him...

I swear with all the life in me, that u will dump him fr not sleeping with u..

Reason is that if he wrongs u like it usually happens in even the best relationship and you think of break up like many ladies do.. you will simply not hesitate but leave cuz there is not binding act that will try to hold u back emotionally...

U see, no sex, girls can't think straight

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Strange Goat I Saw In Ijebu-ode (photo) / Men In A Certain Part Of Lagos Sell Their Wives For Séx, With Kids In The Other / Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.