Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard (1208 Views)

The Day Atiku Blasted Obasanjo To His Face / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by infonubia(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2013
It's really beginning to look like Senator Iyabo Obasanjo really wrote the open letter to her dad.

Vanguard Newspaper reported that the former president Olusegun Obasanjo was furious (rightfully so. I would have don the same) when reporters from the Media house tried reaching him over the phone.

The phone conversation that was abruptly cut went like this:

Vanguard: Sir, we tried reaching you all through yesterday, to no avail, over the letter written by your daughter, Iyabo, to you.

Chief Obasanjo: You are a bloody idiot, you have published the paper and you are now looking for me, you are an idiot, don’t call me again. When Iyabo finishes you in court…. (hangs up).

In another development, Aremo Olusegun Osoba, former governor of Ogun State confirmed meeting with Senator Iyabo Obasanjo in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where she expressed exactly the same sentiments about her father as contained in her letter.

It's been over 24 hours since news of the letter broke and Iyabo Obasanjo is yet to publicly deny writing any such letter. Maybe she's planning a 'robust' reply.

In all this mess, the real issue at hand is the missing $49.8 Billion turned $12 Billion realized from the sales of crude oil between January 2012 and July 2013 and expected to be remitted to the federation account by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC.

The open letter is an unnecessary distraction from exposing the thieves who stole all that money. I'm afraid, we may not find out who they are.

In any case, this story is fast becoming an Indian movie....a never ending one. Hope you haven't ran out of popcorn. Like they say in Nigerian movies, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING......

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/12/youre-bloody-idiots-obasanjo-to-vanguard.html
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by strangest(m): 7:15am On Dec 19, 2013
Obj is the eediot here o..
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by prymesolution: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2013
I just ran out of popcorn...This is shaping out to be another Indian movie.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by infonubia(m): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2013
prymesolution: I just ran out of popcorn...This is shaping out to be another Indian movie.

Go get some more...hurry!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2013
NO OBJ YOU ARE THE EEDIOT HERE
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by israel007: 8:09am On Dec 19, 2013
Lol
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by skydeep(f): 8:12am On Dec 19, 2013
Silly politicians

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by infonubia(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2013
skydeep: Silly politicians
Really silly. Politics is now about slandering. The person who can find the most dirt on another, wins!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2013
VICTORCIZA: NO OBJ YOU ARE THE EEDIOT HERE
You are happy cursing OBJ but get angry when the Mandela of Otuoke is cursed. Be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2013
Let me spread my mat here
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by MAYOWAAK: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2013
Obasanjo is an uncultured fellow.Using such intemperate and vituperative words,however the level of provocation portrays lack of self-control
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by ecochuks247: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2013
PLS I THINK OBJ IS GETTING HIS JUDGEMENT ON EARTH NEAR.THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF HIS FALLING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by ShineIt: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You are happy cursing OBJ but get angry when the Mandela of Otuoke is cursed. Be reasonable.

That monkey needs to be abused bro.
Obj is the monkey of Nigerian politics. He should be used and abused. Later bro.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by Brimmie(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by infonubia(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Obasanjo is an uncultured fellow.Using such intemperate and vituperative words,however the level of provocation portrays lack of self-control
He was probably too mad at Vanguard that he lost his cool.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by AbuMikey(m): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2013

Oh well! ...
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by infonubia(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Oh well! ...
Abi now
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by jamace(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
grin grin So, open letter de pain Obj, eh? Na wa for the animal called man o. grin grin
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by infonubia(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
jamace: grin grin So, open letter de pain Obj, eh? Na wa for the animal called man o. grin grin

Nah wah! You get beef with the man?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by infonubia(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
kolawaxxy: Let me spread my mat here

Hope the mods recommend this for FP
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo Open Letter Saga: 'You're Bloody Idiots' - Obasanjo To Vanguard by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
strangest: Obj is the eediot here o..
and u are....??

(1) (Reply)

Viewer's DISCRETION: 3 Men Chased By Police Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / APC’ll Continue To Lose Unless … –presidency. / PDP Sharing Kerosine ,APC Sharing Petrol In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.