Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,285 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University (23350 Views)

See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) / Olabisi Onabanjo University,ago Iwoye Post Ume / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by greatgod2012(f): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Only God knows what must have transpired between him and the guys.

May his soul RIPP

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
May His Gentle Soul Rest In Perfect Peace. Amen.

He was my project supervisor then in my finals back in 2008....

Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by nawtikid(m): 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
1st ola: OK When they not allow our girls to rest...
shebi?...dey nt allw dem
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by nerodenero: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
Onabanjo died while still working for Onabanjo.RIP Uncle Sege!!!
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Redhot111(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
adeola_drg: My neighbor always spoke bout him. Not really good things tho.
okey oooo. So dats y una go shoot am abi?na joke oo. Bt on a serious note all diz lecturers hv a way of frustrating pple. Dem dey over do oo
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by DonaldGenes(m): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
kwakayekaa: ***first to comment***
RIP to the man
Somebody just died and you're here displaying your puerile behaviour-You must be such an incredible fool with your silly fTC balderdash

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by thiefnubu(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
so sad... hard knock life..
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by ChinoElects1: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Wild Wild Yorobar West..

That is their hallmark..

Its no news..

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Sike(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
funshybam: i no pity am
smh4u
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
OOU is not a school but its a dumping ground for students with no hope, only thing i respect from their school is their Law, am always sceptical of their students and certificate, am yet to meet a large percentage of oouite who has actually showed sign of being properly educated most always brag about how they settled lecturer or so, however not every oou student might be like that(Modified). my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by LMAyedun(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
So sad!

R I P to the man.
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
pc guru: OOU is not a school but its a dumping ground for students with no hope, only thing i respect from their school is their Law, am always sceptical of their students and certificate, am yet to meet an oouite who has actually showed sign of being properly educated. my opinion.
FOI
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Kevsman(m): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
na wa oo, R.I.P. To him
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
aladenimi: FOI

ehmmmm what has Freedom of Information gotta do with my statement, i thought FOI was in the context that public should have access to data from Govt.
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by jahbiz: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
heartless.
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by jahbiz: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dont b this heartless, Juz imagine it happened to ur bloved brother.
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
pc guru:

ehmmmm what has Freedom of Information gotta do with my statement, i thought FOI was in the context that public should have access to data from Govt.

its says you are a fo...ol.....for what you just posted now....and that's the best word to describe you right now...Can u honestly tell dis forum d school u graduated from, that is if you are graduate at all o....A dead person is being mourned and u come here to post rubbish.....oloribu olodo....ASUU has called off d strike, so you should go back to school. your mates are not here. werey....

8 Likes

Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by boniflex(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
That's how they will b dying since dey won't allow our gals to rest. Stupid pot bellied old idiots
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hayjaycity:

its says you are a fo...ol.....for what you just posted now....and that's the best word to describe you right now...Can u honestly tell dis forum d school u graduated from, that is if you are graduate at all o....A dead person is being mourned and u come here to post rubbish.....oloribu olodo....ASUU has called off d strike, so you should go back to school. your mates are not here. werey....

without being told my sympathy obviously goes out to the man and other friends i have lost in OOU, maybe I should have expressed that earlier, not trying to come across as unsympathetic, but I have a problem with that school, there are no checks and balances there. besides i commented how its becoming an haven for cultist student compared to others who said "First to comment", and am the one being attacked ?. anyway sorry for my earlier comment.
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
boniflex: That's how they will b dying since dey won't allow our gals to rest. Stupid pot bellied old idiots

That's abit unfair, not all lecturers are like that, how can you tell he was one of them, generaliziing is not a good thing.
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by bid4rich(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
I know the man very well, in the same department before I graduated from the school. The killer doesn't want him to enjoy his PhD he bagged about 4 month ago. So sad. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by echobee(f): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
na everybody u they know?
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by bid4rich(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
echo- bee:
na everybody u they know?

are u talking to me?
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by meforyou1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
adeola_drg: Sum1 said he was a terror to his students. This is a lesson to those lecturers that think they own the world.
yoruba people. Celebrating the murder of a senior lecturer. Saying it is a lesson to others. Based their lop-sided argument on what "somebody said"
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by meforyou1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
sweetguy10: Ahh Mr Onabanjo , that man ehn. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
and that justified his killing? 2 of my friends did 3 extra years in architecture dept futminna before they graduated. 2 dropped out from d same department because they required at least 5 more years to get bachelors after their full 5 years. Every body said the HOD was a devil but the HOD remains unharmed till date. Same with one HOD electrical. A guy that had done 3 extra yrs (apart from d original 5) and didn't have hope of graduating slapped the HOD and was quickly dismissed.
We have wicked lecturers in all universities in nigeria. If we start killing them to teach others a lesson, who will then teach? The cultists doing the killings?
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by PassingShot(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
adeola_drg: Sum1 said he was a terror to his students. This is a lesson to those lecturers that think they own the world.

Are you a human being with blood in your vein? This was a father, a spouse, a brother, a benefactor to many souls and this is what the white matter in your skull can produce!

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Hogan007: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Are u looking for foreign admission or a migration expert? Send your inquiries to bemmatravel@yahoo.com
U can also catch us at our office at Business Palace, Ijaye-Ojokoro.All the best!
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by 1stola: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hayjaycity: May His Gentle Soul Rest In Perfect Peace. Amen.

He was my project supervisor then in my finals back in 2008....
Did he ask u out then?
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Osujonajokross(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
LARRYDKING: Some schools can be scary, some lecturers can be crazy and some students can be deadly!!!

R.I.P TO THE DEAD
. Ur comment is meaningless
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by ajasa4link: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
excellencyabia1: what can I say RIP but your name has been included in the list of the sacrificial lamp of ASUU strike 2013
sacrificial lamp ko, sacrificial lantern ni... chai English Don suffer

Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by hikmoj(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Eeyaaa e com die wit d monster(STRIKE)
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by ajasa4link: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Chino.Elects:
Wild Wild Yorobar West..

That is their hallmark..

Its no news..
And another eediot Liked this post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) / Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.