Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) (61218 Views)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) / See What A Twitter User Wrote About OAU (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by emaculate99: 3:07am On Jul 08, 2015
while rehearsing this night, our oga at the top stroll over to join us with the rehearsal. startled! one of us was and she gave an alarm about it. running and startled, all of us were but its power of startling people was soon overcome by the powers of superior master. check out the picture of the startling thing... how long and big it was.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by donholy28(m): 3:09am On Jul 08, 2015
don't forget to keep us posted on the Type of soup u cooked with d snake meat

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by AAinEqGuinea: 3:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Why kill it?? cool

donholy28:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by emaculate99: 3:13am On Jul 08, 2015
donholy28:
hmmmmmm! maybe u are interested in eating it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by donholy28(m): 3:15am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
hmmmmmm! maybe u are interested in eating it grin
naaa I no fit come close to snake not to talk of eating the damn thing

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by emaculate99: 3:17am On Jul 08, 2015
donholy28:
don't let people hear ooo. at the sound of sna.... I had ran out of the department
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by donholy28(m): 3:21am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
don't let people hear ooo. at the sound of sna.... I had ran out of the department
that's my nigga....snake nowadays dey form Rambo...e fit dodge all stones come attack person...nd if dem bite u 4 leg...my brother just go and buy new legs

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by emaculate99: 3:24am On Jul 08, 2015
donholy28:
that's my nigga....snake nowadays dey form Rambo...e fit dodge all stones come attack person...nd if dem bite u 4 leg...my brother just go and buy new legs
them no be Rambo alone self... na oga at the top
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Yustash001(m): 3:42am On Jul 08, 2015
So...this is what you call big....

3 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by homeboy205: 4:03am On Jul 08, 2015

Ok

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by niggereyez(f): 4:08am On Jul 08, 2015
JESUS IS LORD!
I hate snakes..... infact ALL creeping things... with a passion!

5 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Kadata(m): 4:25am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
while rehearsing this night, our oga at the top stroll over to join us with the rehearsal. startled! one of us was and she gave an alarm about the it. running and startled all of us were but the its power of startling people was soon overcome by the powers of superior master. check out the picture of the startling thing... how long and big it was.

Just two questions.

Are you truly a student of OAU?

How do you pass exams?

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by emaculate99: 5:09am On Jul 08, 2015
Kadata:

Just two questions.

Are you truly a student of OAU?

How do you pass exams?
if ur questions are based on the grammatical mistakes in the write up, I guess you asked right. I actually made use of "the snake" before changing the word to "it" in order to create some kind of suspense. I didn't actually remember to remove "the" from the write up and which made it look like I made a lot of grammatical mistakes.

Back to the matter, why do you ask those two questions?

10 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Tolexander: 5:40am On Jul 08, 2015
donholy28:
reminds me of a bigger snake than this killed around the moremi statue in 2009, there was no light that night.
I was leaving in Awo annex then when a guy next room brought the snake to the hostel, we prepared the snake and ate it.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by quadness(m): 5:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Chai ! I hate snake
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by donholy28(m): 5:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Tolexander:
reminds me of a bigger snake than this killed around the moremi statue in 2009, there was no light that night.
I was leaving in Awo annex then when a guy next room brought the snake to the hostel, we prepared the snake and ate it.
no light and una kill d snake... wow una get mind o...me sef go run but how was d meat?

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by donholy28(m): 5:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Yustash001:
So...this is what you call big....
u don watch too much anaconda movies

4 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by emaculate99: 6:26am On Jul 08, 2015
donholy28:
no light and una kill d snake... wow una get mind o...me sef go run but how was d meat?
I don't know maybe it was cooked. Even the snake knew that I ran away from it
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by emaculate99: 6:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by donholy28(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
I don't maybe it was cooked. Even the snake knew that I ran away from it
I sure say u no follow kill d snake...cause e be like say u dey ontop chairs dey look d people wey kill am

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by emaculate99: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2015
donholy28:
I sure say u no follow kill d snake...cause e be like say u dey ontop chairs dey look d people wey kill am
on top chairs ke or outside the department
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by donholy28(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
on top chairs ke or outside the department
u get mind o...what if im bodyguards dey outside dey wait

4 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by emaculate99: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2015
donholy28:
u get mind o...what if im bodyguards dey outside dey wait
speechless!!! I no know wetin I go do

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by ideykwum: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2015
You don't even get the enormity of your grammatical errors, do you?

emaculate99:
if ur questions are based on the grammatical mistakes in the write up, I guess you asked right. I actually made use of "the snake" before changing the word to "it" in order to create some kind of suspense. I didn't actually remember to remove "the" from the write up and which made it look like I made a lot of grammatical mistakes.

10 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2015
` Okay, I understand.

Startle, startled, startling.

NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by emaculate99: 8:47am On Jul 08, 2015
ideykwum:
You don't even get the enormity of your grammatical errors, do you?

It is not "error" but "mistake," I corrected it myself but if he had been the one to correct it, then it becomes an error. Back to the matter, I understand the enormity of the grammatical mistakes that was why I clarified my stance.By the way, I appreciate u for ur criticisms. Man must take criticisms into consideration before he can be a better person. Thanks very much.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by tsleazy(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2015
a poor quiet inquisitive creature came to watch your play and you guys killed it.........WHY ARE AFRICANS so WICKED !!!!!!!!!!!......you guys must appease the gods

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by boolet: 9:06am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
while rehearsing this night, our oga at the top stroll over to join us with the rehearsal. startled! one of us was and she gave an alarm about it. running and startled, all of us were but its power of startling people was soon overcome by the powers of superior master. check out the picture of the startling thing... how long and big it was.

Are you related to Shakesphere?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by CaptainAmerica: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2015
I'm sure its your "Use of English" that killed that snake.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2015
reminds me of the one we killed at block seven awo hall then grin
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by 400billionman: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Cobra : Most dangerous snake..

Its daylight, snap it again.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by 400billionman: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:

Revist and edit your opening post. It sounds so illiterate..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) / UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.