Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,518 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University (23351 Views)

See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) / Olabisi Onabanjo University,ago Iwoye Post Ume / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2013
Chino.Elects:
Wild Wild Yorobar West..

That is their hallmark..

Its no news..

ours is a child's play compare to your IMSU war zone. Bigot silly cultist.
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by delishpot: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2013
Passing Shot:

Are you a human being with blood in your vein? This was a father, a spouse, a brother, a benefactor to many souls and this is what the white matter in your skull can produce!

Abegi, if he choped your sister every session before passing her and you find out, will you be saying this?
Biko if the man was that bad then we all know it was a matter of time before someone tidied him na. Shuo, not everyone has a forgiving mind na that is why we all have to be careful of how we treat people. Some will remember and one day when tgey are in control will treat your fuckup. Its sad he lost his life but we all know evil people will even kill innocents for a penny talkless of someone that hurt them or their loved ones.
If he was a good man sha o who was just doing his job, then I hope they catch his killers.
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2013
funshybam: i no pity am
DID U KNOW HIM?
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2013
IF HE WAS MEAN AS SOME PEOPLE SAY
IF IT WAS HIS STUDENTS WHO CARRIED OUT THE DEED
THEN THE LORD'S WILL WAS DONE IN THIS MATTER
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2013
delishpot:

Abegi, if he choped your sister every session before passing her and you find out, will you be saying this?
Biko if the man was that bad then we all know it was a matter of time before someone tidied him na. Shuo, not everyone has a forgiving mind na that is why we all have to be careful of how we treat people. Some will remember and one day when tgey are in control will treat your fuckup. Its sad he lost his life but we all know evil people will even kill innocents for a penny talkless of someone that hurt them or their loved ones.
If he was a good man sha o who was just doing his job, then I hope they catch his killers.
AMEN!!
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
rahazaqa: well,u tried!!..D OPC in Ago then are brutal ,but y did ur friends have to be among those ppl that burned the palace? Was that a good tin??.and they know the opc then don't hear come,only go!!..we thank God they are fired after the riot!!..pls don't quote me anymore and never talk rubbush about OOU!!...

its easy to see you are a simpleton, so all the people who died during that period were involved directly with burning the oba's palace, i'm not sure i would want to reply you, its obvious you can't think properly, seems to me you must be a CESAP product because that would make total sense, and nope I graduated long time ago, and doing something meaningful with my life, you can come to Programming Section if you're the doubting type. please as an advice, learn to thinking openly before responding, because its just embarrassing representing OOU with such cognition.
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by ferociouz(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
It is unfortunate the way people just draw up conclusions on issues. This man was a member of my church in Ijebu-Ode, infact, his funeral service ended under an hour ago. He is one of the nicest people you could have prayed to encounter in this life. Yes, he was a very, very strict man when it came to his work - a value we should be extolling if not for our societal and moral decay.

May God grant his wife and the two daughters the fortitude to bear the loss.

RIP, Holistic.
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Boll2010: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
aladenimi: congratulations!shey bi he has been killed for you?hope you're happy by now?judas!
I think I feel better dawg!
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
ferociouz: It is unfortunate the way people just draw up conclusions on issues. This man was a member of my church in Ijebu-Ode, infact, his funeral service ended under an hour ago. He is one of the nicest people you could have prayed to encounter in this life. Yes, he was a very, very strict man when it came to his work - a value we should be extolling if not for our societal and moral decay.

May God grant his wife and the two daughters the fortitude to bear the loss.

RIP, Holistic.

its a lie....nobody that attended OOU (sociology dept) will pray to encounter him in this life.
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Lizboh(f): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
pc guru:

its easy to see you are a simpleton, so all the people who died during that period were involved directly with burning the oba's palace, i'm not sure i would want to reply you, its obvious you can't think properly, seems to me you must be a CESAP product because that would make total sense, and nope I graduated long time ago, and doing something meaningful with my life, you can come to Programming Section if you're the doubting type. please as an advice, learn to thinking openly before responding, because its just embarrassing representing OOU with such cognition.

sir, pls when is being a CESAP a student a parameters in checking how successful you are.Am proud CESAP ex-student and very happy and satisfied with myself today because with all your regular certificate I can very much employ you and pay you a very nice monthly package. So ko so ara re.
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
pc guru:

pls bros,don't quote me anymore,u can go and die !!!
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 21, 2013
Lizboh:

sir, pls when is being a CESAP a student a parameters in checking how successful you are.Am proud CESAP ex-student and very happy and satisfied with myself today because with all your regular certificate I can very much employ you and pay you a very nice monthly package. So ko so ara re.

i think that boy is cwezy....thats why i didnt reply him anymore' he jst wanted cheap popularity on this thread, thats why i told him to go back to school.......im also a proud CESAP ex-student and (ILR 06/07) im working fine with ma certificate and also most of my colleagues are doing fine in their respective places, that the most of the so-called regular students used to ask me different questions like " how did i do it?" etc....and i reply them " being educated is not the piece of paper in your hand, its about what you have upstairs and being confident to express and defend yourself wherever you are......Jst leave the lad, he is suffering from a complex worse than inferiority!
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Lizboh(f): 7:22am On Dec 21, 2013
Hayjaycity:

i think that boy is cwezy....thats why i didnt reply him anymore' he jst wanted cheap popularity on this thread, thats why i told him to go back to school.......im also a proud CESAP ex-student and (ILR 06/07) im working fine with ma certificate and also most of my colleagues are doing fine in their respective places, that the most of the so-called regular students used to ask me different questions like " how did i do it?" etc....and i reply them " being educated is not the piece of paper in your hand, its about what you have upstairs and being confident to express and defend yourself wherever you are......Jst leave the lad, he is suffering from a complex worse than inferiority!

Better.
Re: Lecturer Killed At Olabisi Onabanjo University by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 21, 2013
Lizboh:

On your behalf i apologize for generalizing and lumping all CESAP into that category, just that idiot wasn't thinking with sense, anyway i don't want to derail this thread,as for the monthly package thanks dear i don't doubt that wink

Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / FG Uncovers N1.2bn Fraud At FUTO, UNIABUJA / Can I Go For Higher Degrees If I Graduate As A HND Holder.