Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With (76176 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Lilimax(f): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmoore: I will marry a virgin. No testing.
1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Lilimax(f): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
nneh1: this is not how born to be great people reason.you can never be great with this reasoning.
Fact!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Lilimax(f): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
oluemmakay: Fellow Nairalander, dont be beclouded by the reasons stated above. Its a piece of advise from d pit of hell. I rather say... Dont not marry outside God's purpose for your life. He instituted marriage from the beginin.
Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Lilimax(f): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Philip Tosin: Are u now wiser than God who says NO to premarital sex? Do u live by the standard of men or by the standard of God?
2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by erad(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
farem: WHEN I READ THRO THESE YOUR 'REASONS', I COULDN'T HELP BUT SHAKING MY HEAD.
HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU CONFIRM THESE BY JUST HAVING SEX WITH A GAL?
HAVE SEEN A LovePeddler/FORNICATOR WHO GOES ABOUT WITH DIRTY VESSEL?
ARE U NOT AWARE THAT MERE OPENING IT FOR U SUGGEST D 'WIDENESS'?
SO SPIRIT HUSBANDS WILL BE DETECTED BY COMMITTING FORNICATION?
SO A GAL WHO BENDS ON MARRYING U WILL COMPLAIN SHE IS NOT SATISFIED BY U?
You came here promoting the way of Perdition through your warped upbringing, exposure, orientation and inclination.
I have never seen any one as deceived!
YOUR SOLUTION (If you are not willing to listen to d voice of reason): Marriage is not about sex, go out and be free with prostitutes

I'm sure you know you are referring to his parents and family with the bold part... I'm proud of your parents, they brought you up perfectly.SMH

7 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Lilimax(f): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ OP- I want you to know that as a man thinketh in his heart so he is.
Out of the aboundant of the heart you wrote all these angry

Help is on the way for you....

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by erad(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
gunners160: my man dis is nt abt religion bt misleadin of information besides let me put it 2 u .weither a lady is sexual active b4 marriage dat does nt mean she wuld b gud at d bed dnt we hv some ladies dat hv being havin sex since jan til date bt yet dey r nt well exposed.marryin a virgin does nt mean u wont enjoy ur sexual life.men sha

Sir, different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Snoggy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
Philip Tosin: Are u now wiser than God who says NO to premarital sex? Do u live by the standard of men or by the standard of God?
God didn't say NO to premarital sex. Do not twist his words to suit you.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by hotwax: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
Fact! Except if she is a virgin.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lilimax: @ OP- I want you to know that as a man thinketh in his heart so he is.
Out of the aboundant of the heart you wrote all these angry

Help is on the way for you....
pls shut up...the only pple that have the moral justification to tackle my points are virgins and that counts u out tongue

5 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
gunners160: Honestly ur excuses or shld i kall it ur reasons r wack.y is it dat nl encourage premarital sex.sum even give lame excuses dat wuld u marry wat u hv nt tested?. is d ladi a machine or a toy?d last time i checked weither u test a lady 250times a day does nt guarantee a nyce marriage.watsoever u do wen u r single is dsame thng u r required 2 do wen u r married if u r wit dis kind of malicious opinion wen u r still single dis wuld still b dsame way u wuld reason wen u r married.understandin nd frndshp build a hm nd nt SEX.d highest u kan do wen it comes 2 sex wit ur partner is 1hr d rest 23 hrs wat do u intend using it 4? Ladies NoTe Pls.dnt fall a victim 2 dis kind of men any man dat wuld pressurize u 4 sex wen u r single wuld 1day beat u up just 2 hv sex wit u in marriage e kan even go ahead sleepin wit ur sister or ur house maid. it shows dey hv no self control dnt say e is carin e is rich e is dis e is dat quit jor ur body is nt meant 2 b tested but 2 b valued.
+1. Kudos.

bluuu: i hope you tell ur daughter to let herself to be tested by every guy that comes her way wen she grows up.
is it sex that guarantee a successful marriage??
+1

blaise26.abj:
Sex is an integral part of marriage. It is the gospel truth. If you are already engaging in premarital sex, then the points above are valid. But if you are not, then stick to your values because you won't know any better with respect to sex and pray fervently you marry the right person that complements u in that aspect.
+1

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by skyscraperTM(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
we should not marry a lady whom we had sex with before marriage. we should not marry a lady who we didn't have sex with before marriare. who should we marry then?

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
farem: WHEN I READ THRO THESE YOUR 'REASONS', I COULDN'T HELP BUT SHAKING MY HEAD.
HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU CONFIRM THESE BY JUST HAVING SEX WITH A GAL?
HAVE SEEN A LovePeddler/FORNICATOR WHO GOES ABOUT WITH DIRTY VESSEL?
ARE U NOT AWARE THAT MERE OPENING IT FOR U SUGGEST D 'WIDENESS'?
SO SPIRIT HUSBANDS WILL BE DETECTED BY COMMITTING FORNICATION?
SO A GAL WHO BENDS ON MARRYING U WILL COMPLAIN SHE IS NOT SATISFIED BY U?
You came here promoting the way of Perdition through your warped upbringing, exposure, orientation and inclination.
I have never seen any one as deceived!
YOUR SOLUTION (If you are not willing to listen to d voice of reason): Marriage is not about sex, go out and be free with prostitutes
seriously all i read was bla,bla,bla...if my reasons dont make any sense to u,fùck off...this thread is for guy men,not fufu like u tongue

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze undecided

2.some girls have vägina that is as loose as Nigerian local dogs , if u wait till ur wedding night before u find out ,na heavy cross u carry o

I can relate to these two scenarios. There's nothing worse than a girl with stinky puzzy or one with puzzy as wide as a party rice pot. I encounter both from time to time, and in all cases the sex ends before it even begins. Freaking disgusting and intolerable B.S.

Unfortunately, there is no way of knowing unless you get intimate with a girl. Therefore, one MUST 'sample' a potential wife wella before signing the dotted lines. No story. All these mumu 'no sex before marriage' girls don't stand a chance with me.

11 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Sanguine(f): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

Must u guys bring God into this undecided

You must be a heathen! Keep misleading yourself and those you would...

If that's how you want it, then the girl must get pregnant so she'd be sure you ain impotent before she agrrees to marry you... Equation balanced?? angry

Arrant nansense!! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by AdeniyiA(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

Must u guys bring God into this undecided
trying to set God aside?

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Sanguine(f): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

trying to set God aside?

Ain that exactly what he has done and is doing angry

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
I can understand why this thread go dey pepper girls for body,cos dey knw am sayin the truth grin ,but i dnt understnd hw a guy go throway my good advice "the best advice ever giventh'' grin

5 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by vizkiz: 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Buh lemmie say dt 4kinq truth angry if we dnt hav sex wif these qurls? Hw on earth r we surpose 2 knw their sex status(activness) or hw dey look downstairs(yuh knw wuh ah mean) i hate ladies who wears dry/biq panties or ladies who dnt shave doz bushes angry if ah dnt touch her durinq courthship den ah l8r discover she's 4kinq irritatinq wuld u marry her 4 me

I dnt knw y we have hypocrites on NL nah dem qo dey 4k up/down buh dey'll come here n start quotinq bible passaqes n sayinq sh*i dt God dis/God dt....BASTARDs and BITC*hes

4 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lols every girl would act like a virgin on this one...back to the matter opp....let them figure that out them selves don't corrupt those who are faint mindedsmiley
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Isaiah90(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
all of you here attacking the op should shut up, coz he said the f**king truth. you guys are here claiming holy holy and you will also be the once creating trends like "my husband /wife is not good in bed or my husband /wife is not clean what should i do? why can't you just listen and know your partner intimately just to avoid problems after marriage.

9 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Viewing and not commenting: GIRLS.

@Topic

as long as soon-to-be-wedded couples go for HIV testing, i see no reason why they shouldnt do sex testing to know if they are compatible, afterall we test her other behaviours before proposing.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by royalty2013: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze undecided

2.some girls have vägina that is as loose as Nigerian local dogs , if u wait till ur wedding night before u find out ,na heavy cross u carry o grin

3. Some girls will jus lay on the bed like a bag of rice during sěx ,no excitement ,no style..if you marry this kind of woman , u go still dey go outside go fùck ashawo grin

4. Some girls can neva be satisfied " NEVER" even if u service them on per second fuckn, they will still be asking you that " wat have u done, that u are tired ? "...guys if u wait till ur wedding night before finding out " ur days no go long" grin

5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again lipsrsealed

hahahahahahahahhahahahajaahahahahahahah
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by boarnerges: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
cover your face in shame. Its your type that send girls to early graves. I wish you put yourself in their shoes to understand how they feel.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Fayrouzz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nigerians re jst too religious... Some good points by the OP.
I support.

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by LordReed(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
Courted my wife for four years, never had sex and found her a virgin on our wedding night.

[size=18pt]NO FU C KING REGRETS!!![/size]

11 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by 190theclown: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
but why would someone have a girl and not Phuck her

Like why

They swear for the guy abi wetin angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by lazyboy94(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
erad:

And how the hell do born to be great people think? Why don't you just respect people's opinions rather than judging them without even knowing sh*t about them?

You go talk this kain thing for public, person go tear you slap, you go con dey form victim up and down.

Next time when you got nothing reasonable to say, kindly read, shut the hell up and close the f**king thread.I must say this is trash and she is right u 2 should shut ur thoughts up when it can only produce absurdities of dis nature .

Peace!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
boarnerges: cover your face in shame. Its your type that send girls to early graves. I wish you put yourself in their shoes to understand how they feel.
wat is this one saying :-/

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by nneh1(f): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
[quote author=lazyboy94][/quote]no be only slap fool. Sex is not a yard stick of compactibility in any relationship,if every girl is been sampled and finally it didn't work out how will it justify the stupid and useless reasons the Op gave? Guy if u wan marry settle down and marry and don't forget ur own daughter might be sampled on ur own BED.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by danaz(m): 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
[quote author=born_to_be_gr8t] Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

2.some girls have vägina that is as loose as Nigerian local dogs , if u wait till ur wedding night before u find out ,na heavy cross u carry o grin

3. Some girls will jus lay on the bed like a bag of rice during sěx ,no excitement ,no style..if you marry this kind of woman , u go still dey go outside go fùck ashawo grin

4. Some girls can neva be satisfied " NEVER" even if u service them on per second fuckn, they will still be asking you that " wat have u done, that u are tired ? "...guys if u wait till ur wedding night before finding out " ur days no go long" grin

5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that

At d end of d day, u may nw marry a woman wt d tightest vagina,gd in bed wt satisfactory boobs n buttock, but end up wt an unhpy marriage.

A gd marriage is nt a fxn of hw gd d woman is in bed.u could stl hv a tight vagina and poor marriage.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by 190theclown: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
some girls just dey make NOISE for this thread! grin grin grin

Rant all you like - Na Wetin dey inside the guy belle him go do grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Sex With Ex Girlfriend / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.