Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Sex With Ex Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Ex Girlfriend (76117 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With Ex Girlfriend by stampo: 1:31am On Jan 15, 2022
Good morning fellow Nairalanders.
This is real matters that needs your advice..

A very close friend of mine has found himself in a confused state and will need best advice on how to handle a critical situation.

This guy is already planning to get married with his girlfriend later this year ...plans going on.
During the last holidays, he ran into his ex girlfriend after a long while, they exchanged number and he invited her over to have a drink then hang out somewhere.

During the course of the meeting one thing lead to another they had sex...this happened 2 months ago.

My friend just got a call from the ex girlfriend that she missed her period and she is pregnant for him..
My friend was like trying to explain to her that he is get married in few months time and has no plans for her as regards marriage.

The ex girlfriend says she is keeping the pregnancy that my friend should do what ever he feels
The issue now how can he tell his girlfriend and parents about it.

Should he stop the planning of the wedding or should he continue with the ex girlfriend ?.

Please your advice on this issue is needed.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Odetokun3(m): 1:45am On Jan 15, 2022
All the best!

757 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:
Believe what I wrote at your own peril,but just imagine it in a real life scenerio,se queda cheesy grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by robinso01(m): 2:00am On Jan 15, 2022
Na mumu dey give advise to such case in 2022. I don comot my hands from topic wey relate to topic like this since 2021.

845 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:
Na mumu dey give advise to such case in 2022.
So what are you bruv? angry

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 15, 2022
Jus marry the both.. cry

Another Simp asking for advice angry

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 15, 2022
Leriik:
like seriously ----

I AM A Simp asking for advice angry
guy,he said he was joking shocked

5 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 15, 2022
Popjoan:
guy, me too am a simp shocked

>smiley

4 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 15, 2022
Leriik:

>smiley
hey bruv stop it,Lol
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 15, 2022
Popjoan:
hey bruv stop it,Lol

No be u start am? smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 15, 2022
cool
Leriik:

No be u start am? smiley
lol bruv, just tryna catch some fun,how's your day going, cool wink
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 15, 2022
Popjoan:
cool lol bruv, just tryna catch some fun,how's your day going, cool wink

goinq swiftly.. And wharabout Yours?

6 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 15, 2022
Leriik:

goinq swiftly.. And wharabout Yours?
Same might,just a little headeche,pls I didn't know you had the two threads,I just saw your name on the other,I will correct the errors.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 15, 2022
Popjoan:

Same might,just a little headeche,pls I didn't know you had the two threads,I just saw your name on the other,I will correct the errors.

no problem man.. Do aswell. .i have mine to correct too grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 15, 2022
Leriik:

no problem man.. Do aswell. .i have mine to correct too grin
man,you made me laugh real hard, see what I did--

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 15, 2022
Popjoan:
man,you made me laugh real hard,

i dnt get u. . sad Dose screenshotted chat below? What is that? What did u intend?
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 15, 2022
Leriik:

i dnt get u. . sad Dose screenshotted chat below? What is that? What did u intend?
no harm sir,that's my handy work,

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 15, 2022
Popjoan:
no harm sir,that's my handy work,

stop misquotin people. . They miqht mail a mod/ smiley

6 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by SmartPolician: 5:11am On Jan 15, 2022
Your so-called friend doesn't need advice because he doesn't have common sense. Since he doesn't have common sense, he needs to be castrated.

So, invite him to your house, cut off that thing in-between his legs, put it in a bottle and throw it into the lagoon.

Marriage is for those who have sense because it takes a lot to manage a home and raise a family. undecided

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Sammy101111(m): 6:01am On Jan 15, 2022
Lol na Nigeria we they
She left you because you are valules and my brother double up cashout the ex came back he sexed her now she say she is pregnant how will you ever believe a bitch that left you
Tell your friend to tell her to die in hell
Let him move on with he's wife as long as he is taking good care of he's wife and he should be giving he's wife training that she should not let anyone to break them apart because he knows the devil will surely come ( that is the ex) Guys let start waking up . ex means ( sex once your babe left you and came back because of one reason ( SEX HER AND DUMP HER ) GIVE HER PAY BACK

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by alphaNomega: 6:41am On Jan 15, 2022
You're lucky I don't know you, your gf and ex. I will first tell your gf the rubbish you did.

Advise yourself.

If your gf fuçked her ex few months to her wedding, what would you do?

Bastàrd angry

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Theunderman: 7:07am On Jan 15, 2022
OP, it is you, and no friend, you dn enter soup, try and beg her to abort it, or you tell your girlfriend about it

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by freshkpomo(m): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders.
This is real matters that needs your

This na small matter Na, he should go on with his wedding... He is a man and does not need to tell anybody about it. Since the lady decides to keep the baby, then he should be happy because children they say are gifts from God. Now he should send her some money for hospital registration and subsequently for the upkeep of the baby. After like 2years he can start by telling his family he has a child somewhere then when his new wife already have like two children for him, he can tell her aswell. But never he make the mistake of telling anyone she was an ex, cos the day he do na that same day him wife o go on revenge mission and bang that her ex with long preek when sabi do the thing pass your guy, oh I forgot to mention that she might get pregnant for the ex and pin it on your friend..

Lastly make your friend ready money do secret DNA test for this particular pregnancy, him get why.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2022
Leriik:

stop misquotin people. . They miqht mail a mod/ smiley
Thanks,
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Kobicove(m): 8:09am On Jan 15, 2022
alphaNomega:
You're lucky I don't know you, your gf and ex. I will first tell your gf the rubbish you did.

Advise yourself.

If your gf fuçked her ex few months to her wedding, what would you do?

Bastàrd angry

Why are you taking it personal?

The insult is not necessary! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by flokii: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2022
So he didn't even use protection.. that's how some people go about spreading diseases to their unsuspecting partners.

An ex that's likely sleeping with other guys might decide to pin her pregnancy on him due to his present financial status or to disrupt his marriage plans.
Someone that is an ex should remain ex abeg.. look at the problem on this one's neck now.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by extol1(m): 8:15am On Jan 15, 2022
Either you or your friend is a pant shifter. What on earth would you invite your ex to your house when you know you will be getting married in few months time. Brotherly, carry your cross

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by luvyaself95(m): 8:16am On Jan 15, 2022
freshkpomo:

This na small matter Na, he should go on with his wedding... He is a man and does not need to tell anybody about it. Since the lady decides to keep the baby, then he should be happy because children they say are gifts from God. Now he should send her some money for hospital registration and subsequently for the upkeep of the baby. After like 2years he can start by telling his family he has a child somewhere then when his new wife already have like two children for him, he can tell her aswell. But never he make the mistake of telling anyone she was an ex, cos the day he do na that same day him wife o go on revenge mission and bang that her ex with long preek when sabi do the thing pass your guy, oh I forgot to mention that she might get pregnant for the ex and pin it on your friend..

Lastly make your friend ready money do secret DNA test for this particular pregnancy, him get why.
If we are in America don't you know the ex will be catching out on him because of child support laws,with what the ex did is not a gift from God but a wahala in the future the guy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Sanmel(f): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2022

All in the name of "je n je nbe"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by mannobi(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Awuf don kill this one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by andysmith123(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2022
the wedding should continue while the ex-gf should be the bridesmaid

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.