Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts? (900 Views)

One Of The Confusing Decisions Of My Life!!! / Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies / Teens Making Bad Decisions/engaging In S*x Acts At Eminem Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts? by SamMilla1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
CONSIDER THIS SITUATION :

You met with someone online,
a young girl.
She told you her age,
younger than you but fell in the age range you want.
You chatted with her for the first day,
Then you get a number
You make the first call.
Got compelled to make the second call.
Then you like the vocal character you see at the other end of the phone.
Then you make more calls day after day,
You started getting attached somehow,
You started demanding for a picture,
You haven't got it at this point,
But you have every believe that you already love what/who you talk to.

What do you advice?
Re: Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts? by Hannibal: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2008
Go for it, Sam Milla!!!!
Our future are determined by the decisions we make. . . .
What have u got to LOSE. . . . . Follow ur mind, bruv!!!
Re: Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts? by segzicres(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2008
@poster if you haven't gotten a picture by now then just know she's a female monkey, most of the time that voice is made up.
Re: Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts? by SamMilla1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
segzi cres:

@poster if you haven't gotten a picture by now then just know she's a female monkey, most of the time that voice is made up.

Really, so what am supposed to do?
Re: Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts? by sistajay(f): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2008
Yes I have many a times.
Re: Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts? by tope2000(f): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2008
i would say go for it while you can
Re: Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts? by chamotex(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2008
dont do it ooo

fi omo yen sile
Re: Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts? by MissyB1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2008
segzi cres:

Lmao.

Well,if she feels same way too,i see nuttin stoppin you.Bhut i also think yhu should get a pic soon.
Re: Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts? by segzicres(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
@poster insist on a picture before you get too attached. after you're on your own. oyo men!
Re: Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts? by SamMilla1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2008
Understood,
but when i get the picture and she is not exactly what my eyes wants to see,
What do i do?
Forget about her because she is not exactly my definition of beauty or
Try to see her from different angle of life and live with what i see?
Re: Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts? by Chat2MeBac(f): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2008
Sam,
Go for it, you never know. If your feelings are triggered by physical appearance and she doesnt match up to your expectations then you are in for trouble. However, if she has a great heart and her personality is what matters, then all the best.

Life is very complex, you just never know. My friend met her husband on the streets of Leeds. He was distributing tracts, she was on her way to Uni. She told me her first instinct was to tell him to buzz off. You see my friend is an attractive woman. She had a certain criteria in terms of the men she dated and this guy's physical appearance was NOT among those. She reluctantly gave him his number and dodged him for weeks until one day she decided to take his call and later go out with him.

Today they are happily married with 2 handsome little boys. They visited NY this Spring and while having one of our "girl talks" She confined in me that this man is the best thing that has ever happened to her.

At first her instincts werent right, but it paid off in the end.

All the best,
Re: Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts? by segzicres(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2008
when you get her picture oyo lo wa.
Re: Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts? by mataz(f): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2012
A close male friend of mine got robbed. He met a girl on face book then they started calling each other then send each other pics then they met and he took her to his house. And left for work in the morning and left her by his place when he came. Back from work every thing was gone. The house was left empty and the girl no where to be found so be careful there are freacks out there
Re: Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts? by cindyrella(f): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2012
^^ your friend was just plain stupid! Infact he needs flogging!!
How can you leave someone you just meet in your house and go to work? I mean, who does that?

(1) (Reply)

Wat Wil I Do? / How To Attract Girls – Don’t Be Too Nice! / As Jealous As Tiger's Wife. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.