Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Wat Wil I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Wil I Do? (887 Views)

Ladies Wat Wil U Do If U Found Out Dat U Arent D Only 1 Datin Dis Guy. / Babes Wat Wil Yu Do??? / If U Find Out Ur Boyfrnd Is Getin Married 2 Ur Bst Frnd, Wat Wil U Do? (opnions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Wil I Do? by FelixSteveAkin(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2009
My girlfriend has never told me she loved but she always tel me she has no other guy

Re: Wat Wil I Do? by whiteroses(f): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2009
did you tell her you loved her and she dint say anything?
Re: Wat Wil I Do? by puskin: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2009
. . . . .then she's leaving her options open.
Dis thing cal'd love, fear it nd love it.
Re: Wat Wil I Do? by AustinG1(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2009
@ poster

This one u droped ur pixs, i dont know if u want us to pity u OR trip for u, grin
Re: Wat Wil I Do? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2009
@poster
do you seriously think that if she had another guy she would tell you?
and why do you think that if two people are dating then they should automatically be in love?
i guess you may be too young to understand that some women date some guy, just "because".
others because there isnt anyone better around to pay these bills and some even date guys because they couldnt be honest and were too shy to tell the guy no.
with that guitar of yours, you must think you are a Don Juan and that everyone should love you.
you better sing another tune!!!!
Re: Wat Wil I Do? by JJYOU: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
and why do you think that if two people are dating then they should automatically be in love?
i guess you may be too young to understand that some women date some guy, just "because".
others because there isnt anyone better around to pay these bills and some even date guys because they couldnt be honest and were too shy to tell the guy no.
with that guitar of yours, you must think you are a Don Juan and that everyone should love you.
chei u sabi yabis o.
Re: Wat Wil I Do? by TheSeeker(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Poster

You shouldn't have put your pics on here at first, what for? Just like Austin asked, do you want us to trip for or pity you? Girls take time before they say they love you even when they actually fall conspicuously with you -- this probably might be your first relationship. However, don't rely on her assertion that she doesn't have another boyfriend.
Re: Wat Wil I Do? by biola44: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

lol cheesy cheesy grin shocked
Re: Wat Wil I Do? by kachiside: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2009
You can keep shouting it to her any time you are together, so that she will learn the word, maybe she dosen't know how to say it, or you tell her to pronounce it or spell and pronounce it, with that, she will say it. No go face your studies, be looking for some body that will tell you he Loves you.

I LOVE YOU.
Re: Wat Wil I Do? by Romeo4real(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2009
Well, thats cos' she doesnt. Its not rocket science, is it?
Re: Wat Wil I Do? by edogram1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2009
raster man, watin happen to ur dardar?

u nor come get dardar. well na so them luckydube de do am?

u put flash drive for nick carry gita for shouders. fine boy. make them hold u wll oh before u enter market. grin
Re: Wat Wil I Do? by AustinG1(m): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2009
LOL, MAKE UNA SPARE THE GUY ABEG,
Re: Wat Wil I Do? by mamagee3(f): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2009
Do you want to cry?

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Advice, He(my Friend) Is Forcing Her Sister(my Girlfriend) To Sleep With Him: / My Girlfriend Is Throwing Out A Green Light To My Best Friend. / No Vex, But Tell Us The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.