Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. (17691 Views)

See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach / Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party / A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. by DaimlerBen(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
NosoChic:

I am just wondering why the dark men also bleach then, is it because they are pushed also.......
They are gay, and they are the "female" in the relationship! wink
Re: A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. by Princek12(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
DailyNews: Dear poster, don't blame the Nigerian women bleaching their skin to become fair or light skinned, blame the Nigerian men on this one. Majority of Nigerian men prefer light skinned ladies. If a lady is a marketer and she is dark skinned, believe me most MDs and top shot men in Nigeria won't even give her a listening ear. But if she is light skinned, and curvaceous or voluptuous, the MD may even shut down the company just to attend to her.

How many rich and well to do men in Nigeria who married their wives when they were financially buoyant married a dark skinned lady Very few. Check out all the current male celebrities and their girlfriends and wives, most are all fair or light skinned. Even in music videos, they use light skinned girls or white girls, why

Nigerian men are to blame, so talk to your brothers on this one cos the women are just helpless trying to meet up and be like their fellow women being given all the attention. Nice topicsmiley

There are lots of Nigerian men who also like dark skinned women as long as she is beautiful. Don't believe the hype.
Re: A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. by daryoor(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
im not blind there are hot bleached chicks.

i think this bleachin thing has grade. there are lots of chicks who upgraded through bleachin, the product mattes.

sayin bleachin is low self esteem is like sayin attachment is low self esteem, may be u r right my be self esteem issues is just natural, because if there were pills to make people tall a lot of people will 'port'. we'll only be lyin to out self if we deny that light skin chics arent hotter than dark chics. if they make tanning cream, it wont be patronized.

to all aspiring bleachers, be sure of the reason thats inducing yr decision, cause if guys arent comin it might have notin to do with your complexion, it might be your personality u need to work on. from my obelservation, for most chics, its your packaging that needs bleeching not your skin.

special shout out to all the brown chics, brown chics rock smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. by Fulaman198(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
kalimera101: Nigerian men are funny sha whenever it comes to light skin girls and dark skin girl. In the office I did my Vac.Job with during the strike, one dark guy there rebukes dark skinned girls, you need to see his face twist in disgust whenever you introduce him to a dark girl.
Very funny.

Introduce me instead to a dark skin girl who is very curvy. I love dark skinned women. In general, I love all west African women.
Re: A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. by Fulaman198(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
The issue is that bleaching has become a problem that needs to be addressed in West Africa. Senegal, Nigeria, Mali, Niger, all seem to have this issue. It has become too widespread due to inferiority complex and low self-esteem.

I personally love and adore super chocolate women with amazing curves, bright white teeth and beautiful toes and feet.
Re: A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. by ahika(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
@op. Tell them Sir!
Re: A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. by mariblizzy(f): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
Proudly Ebony Black

3 Likes

Re: A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. by lulukay(f): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
Light skinned and extremely proud#teamlightskin joor! grin
Re: A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. by Princek12(m): 1:51am On Dec 22, 2013
lulukay: Light skinned and extremely proud#teamlightskin joor! grin

Are you a natural light skinned person or a bleached light skinned person? I am not lambasting light skinned people; I am only criticizing dark skinned people who bleach.
Re: A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. by makahlj2: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
lulukay: Light skinned and extremely proud#teamlightskin joor! grin
Do you wear colored contacts? And is this hair natural? smiley

And why do you start topics with names like: "Highly Effective Bleaching Creams Now Available"? grin

1 Like

Re: A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
makahlj2: Do you wear colored contacts? And is this hair natural? smiley

And why do you start topics with names like: "Highly Effective Bleaching Creams Now Available"? grin

Did u open d thread? I believe it was a joke.
Re: A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. by lulukay(f): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
makahlj2: Do you wear colored contacts? And is this hair natural? smiley

hehehe dat post wz a joke actually!
Re: A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. by mink505: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
Princek12:
There are lots of Nigerian men who also like dark skinned women as long as she is beautiful Don't believe the hype.

the hype FACT that dark skinned women need to be xtra beautiful to compete with plain looking light skin women is part of what is driving them to bleach. the light skin always gives you an edge. you are posting these nonsense as if black women are stup.id or irrational. They know what they are doing and have rationale for why they do what they do. In fact, you can stay here typing rubbish about how men prefer dark women, FACTUAL EVIDENCE does not support that nonsense claim so go and sit your azz down. abeg. stop insulting black women with your dumb lies and comments.

hype ko, joke ni

http://www.that1960chick.com/2013/11/18/wtf-akon-wizkid-allegedly-reject-dark-skinned-models-in-favour-of-mixed-race-girls-at-video-shoot-in-ghana/
Re: A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin. by Fulaman198(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
mink505:

the hype FACT that dark skinned women need to be xtra beautiful to compete with plain looking light skin women is part of what is driving them to bleach. the light skin always gives you an edge. you are posting these nonsense as if black women are stup.id or irrational. They know what they are doing and have rationale for why they do what they do. In fact, you can stay here typing rubbish about how men prefer dark women, FACTUAL EVIDENCE does not support that nonsense claim so go and sit your azz down. abeg. stop insulting black women with your dumb lies and comments.

hype ko, joke ni

http://www.that1960chick.com/2013/11/18/wtf-akon-wizkid-allegedly-reject-dark-skinned-models-in-favour-of-mixed-race-girls-at-video-shoot-in-ghana/

While I understand what you are saying, light skin does not equate to a better looking woman. I love very dark skinned women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Logo On A Lady's Finger-Nails / Stylish Civil Wedding Attires In 2022 / Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.