Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Share Your Most Embarassing Moments - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarassing Moments (16856 Views)

Embarassing Moments!!!!!!!!!!!!! / SHARE YOUR EMBARASSING Moments!!..."oga At The Top Is Quite Examplary" / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Bibi(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2006
Currently, my most embarrasing moment:

I had diorhea, driving on a highway and got held up in traffic. Then it happened, after crossing my legs over and over, sqeezing my thighs, in the car, I had to let go in the car. Luckilly I was the only one, embarassed

then, I had to call my wife to have the garrage door opened and closed for me as i drive in. I always parked in front of the house, this time I know my neigbours guessed right - something was terribly wrong,

, the car was inaction for several days after cleaning,

, can you smell it undecided
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by dollypee1(f): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2006
HMMMMMMMMMM, MOST  EMBARRASSN MOMENT? MAKES ME REMEMBER HEART MAGAZINE IN NIGERIA , AND THE STUFFS THEY PUBLISH INSIDE IT EVERY  WEEK.MISSED  THAT  A LOT.
    ANYWAY,MY MOST EMBARRASN MOMENT WAS WHEN I WENT HOME ABOUT 2YRS AGO.THERE WAS THIS BIG AUNTIE I'VE SEEN FOR A LONG TIME SO I DECIDED CHECK  ON HER,SHE LIVES AT AGODI GATE IBADAN IN  NIGERIA, VERY CLOSE TO "ISO PART".
ON THIS PARTICULAR DAY,I WAS PUTTN ON A SHORT,TANK TOP AND MY HIGH HEELED SANDAL;IT WAS SO HOT THAT DAY,THERE WAS A ROAD THAT LEADS TO HER AGODI QUATERS AND THE LINK WAS INSIDE ISO PART. I COUDNT DRIVE THRU  COS IT WAS SO BUSY AND CLUMPSY AND SO I DECIDED 2 FIND SOMEWHERE 2 PARK MY CAR.BEFORE I COULD THINK OF OPENIN THE DOOR AND GET DOWN I NOTICED A FEW PPLE LOOKN IN MY DIRECTN,I DIDNT REALLY KNOW THEY WERE  STARN AT ME COS AGODI PRISON WAS IN FRONT OF ME AND ALSO A CUSTOMARY COURT   (WHERE LOTS OF  STUFFS  GOIN ON IN AND OUTSIDE OF IT )     VERY CLOSE  TO WHERE I PARKED MY CAR.
   ANYWAY I GOT DOWN 4RM D CAR WALKN TOWARDS D MAIN GATE OF D QUATERS  WHEN I SUDDENLY HEARD SOMEONE SHOUT "MOGBE! EWO OMO ELE!" GOSH! I WAS SO EMBARRASED.
I SAW MY AUNTIE AND WHILE SEEING ME OFF , I LEARNT SHE WAS A STRONG MEMBER OF THE OPC IN IBADAN. A LOT OF PPLE GREETED HER AND GOD IT WAS SO EMBARRASING WITH THE WAY SHE WAS USING SLANGS, BUT I DECIDED 2 KEEP IT COOL.SUDDENLY A GUY APPEARED 4RM NOWHERE AND HE WAS LIKE,  " MAMA MI MAMA MI MAMA MI! MA TO RI IDAN,TO MO IDAN TO SE IDAN,MAMA TIO LE BAJE TIO LE TE LOWO ANYBODY,IWO LO LOKO E MA WA LO JOO! KOMA DA FAWON TO BAN BI NU E, TELEGAN LOJU," AND SO MANY OTHER TRASH HE WAS UTTERN ,LATER HE SAID " FINE GIRL BAWO NI , MAMA SE OMO YIN  NI? ,IYA ELE OMO ELE!" AND THEN MY AUNTIE WAS LIKE  " KO SORO NBE WERE ONISE".THE GUY I LATER GOT 2 NO WAS WASIU WAS ABOUT 2 SAY SOMETHING WHEN I SUDDENLY  ZOOMED OFF.I WAS SO EMBARRASED THAT DAY ,I WISHED D GROUND WLD OPEN UP AND SWALLOW ME!!!!!!!
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by clocky(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2006
humm caught shagging a latino on d underground, n charged for indecent exposure
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nina10(f): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2006
dis one happenened to a close friend of mine. My friend has a younger sister,about 6yrs then and my frined was like 15 or 16.She kinda forced her younger sister to go have her bath and dragged her naked to the bathroom.The younger sister was annoyed cos her older brothers were home and she felt they saw her unclothedness.(mind u she was just six years old then).Anyways she got back at my friend pretty bad.One day my friend was about to go have her bath, when she heard a knock at the door,she thought her older brother was back from where he went and went to the door with just her towel,unluckily for her,it was her brothers friend instead,meanwhile her baby sister crept behind her and pulled off her towel and screamed i got u back,u can imagine wat happened next.well she ran for her dare life in to the room,and could never show her face to this guy again.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Zahymaka(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2006
Perfect -- absolutely perfect. Now aint that younger sister sweet?
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Abike2k6(f): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2006
Hmm. I remember mine like it was yesterday. It was a few weeks ago, my partner and I were getting down to business, thoroughly enjoying ourselves and letting our vocals run free. 45 mins later (no laughin pls), we realised that not only was the landline on the bed, but one of us had mistakenly dialled one of our old friend's numbers - someone we no longer speak to. This pervert had stayed on the line throughout the whole thing. We were in hysterics laughing about it afterwards but I have to admit I was really embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by clocky(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2006
grin . that was funny. the person at d other end of d phone must have thorughly enjoyed d season.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by classiqkid(f): 12:44am On Sep 01, 2006
Like week I saw on the phone to a friend outside of my cuzins house,When this man walks past with his zipper undone.And I saw you know what,he looked at me and then looked back at his thang than ran across the road an kept looking back at me.Lol.Can you just imagine.I can't the picture out of my head.Lol
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by donmayor(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2006
I was 13 writing GCE, was just a kid. I was writing my first paper which was economics and i wanted to pee. I was scard of goin to the invigilator and asking for permission. I just pee'd on my seat and when I submitted my paper my trousers were wet - i did not see anyone laugh. I guess I was too young to feel so embarrassed but thinking bac I feel so ashamed. And that was the only paper i failed angry
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2006
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Chiori(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2006
When were you ever embarrassed, and you consider it as (one of) your greatest embarrassing moment?

For me, it was the day a girl with whom I had grown shunned me in public. Her name is Nsini, and it so happened that we were in Nursery School, Primary School, and Secondary School at the same period, though not the same ones. But we got into  the same University.

One day I saw her on campus and, since I hadn't seen her for quite a while, decided to hail her. I walked up to her, confident that she'd treat me like a sister would treat her brother. When I got to her, I said, "Nsini, how far now?"

She replied, "Excuse me, do I know you? And for your information, my name is not Nsini. My name is Cindy." And she walked out on me, and I felt so foolish. I was so embarrassed that for some time, I did not greet those I knew until they called on me.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Sewami: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2006
There was a day i went out wt my boyfriend and my friend was there too.i ave told my friends about aw nice and responsible he is.i told them he is a GOD fearing type dt he does nt chase about girls dt he is decent and well reserved. So dt day i went out wt my friend.we sat 2gether and a text came in 2 my friends phone.alas it was from my bfriend asking her to leave me on my seat and come out.she went out and they spent almost 1hr.30m outside.he was toasting her and i sat down in a restaurant.wen we gt home i asked my friend wt was happening she was laughing and she told me aw my descent and responsible guy toasted her.she told all my friends dt knows him they all laugh and laugh.infact i was really embarassed and i left ibadan to lagos cos of it.it was painful anyway.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by moleepaiko(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2006
This forum is really kool. Mine goes like this,

I was to see my in-laws after being away in Benin for like 2years. Every one was telling how much things have changed for me. I now had a bigger car with a driver, my office was much more comfortable, my salary was bigger and stuff like that. Definitely, I had to come home and creat the right impressions to match what guyz arround have been told.
So, I bought a pair of cream coloured blazzers and tie to match, skin shoes to go along with and my hair was cut really cute, It was really costly and i must confess I looked Bam in the outfit, when I looked into the mirror. My wife too was pleased with the outfit and my looks. When we got ot my inlaws' house, all the kids were arround me, the look of the car really glamourous and my MR WORLD appearance to go along with it.
But guess what, as I squated down to greet my father inlaw (as is the practise in my tradition), my trousers just gave way PAAAAAA! from my crotch to my anus and my boxers just came out clear! Thank God the boxers was a new pair, snow white and shinning, if not it would have been worse.
See embarrassment as the whole parlour bursted out laughing. What was supposed to be a lovely encounter turned dissastrous!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Chiori(m): 1:37am On Nov 22, 2006
I was talking to this babe once, and I had stepped on a column of ants unknowing. Just when she would accede to my request for love, these ants begin to sting, such that I had to pull my pants down to help myself
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2006
Hello Guys, My most embarassing moment happened to me about 5 years ago. I went to a swimming pool in Ibadan and was trying to teach some ladies a some of the stunts I know in swimming. Unfortunately for me, the boxers I wore to the pool was so loose at my thighs. While I was doing some sommersauls under water, my legs came up on the surface and the boxers came down from my thighs to my waist, allowing everybody in the pool to see me well beloved "MAN". I came up to see everyone laughing at me including the ladies I was trying to Impress. Imagine the embarassment.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nnadozie(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2006
;Dcooool
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by naijababe2(f): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2007
;Dwas is funny?, or was it annoying? angry, or where you crying instead embarassed, anyway i would love to hear your own personal comments, your EMBRAZZING EXPERIENCES.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by lalaboi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2007
start by telln us ur own tongue
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by GeeCee(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2007
abi ke.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by kayjasi(m): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2007
Hi dear, i did agree with others start by telling us one even if its nt true.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by azeez23401: 5:16am On Jan 25, 2007
Hi, mine was d first tyme i spoke wit my friends cousin who born n bred in d states on phone. I was fakin dis yankee accent but messed up when i was caught offguard n i had 2 be yellin ehn ehn mio gbo nkan to nwi. She had 2 cal her cos dat a zombie has taken over d phone.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by naijababe2(f): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2007
thanxs azeez, it was kool. don't mind the others maybe they are so ashamed to say theirs!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by earthrealm(m): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2007
u guys can just belive this,
in my university days, there was this chica i had the hots 4,
luckily one fatefully day, i was in a fastfood joint n my pal walks in with the babe, introduces her as a neighbour or something, n as i was about
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nicelady1(f): 2:51am On Feb 14, 2007
Y'all so funny! I've not had a real embarrassing moment yet. But i hope to keep u informed as soon as i have one. grin lol
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nikynike(f): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2007
l visited NITEL office to pick up our monthly bill.Suddenly l met the Area manager because they were unable to find my bill.l laid my complaint to the manager.As l was about going he called by my name and said

Is that the only reason u came to my office
There should be something to discuss with u.
Meanwhile the manager is as old as
YARADUA. grin grin
l just looked as him and left the place.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Free(f): 4:32am On Feb 15, 2007
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by gbolex(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2007
It all happen this faithful day about a year ago, when I went to my tailor’s shop to pick up my clothes. It was barely 15 minutes waiting for the tailor to finish up my  work that this lady/babe worked into the shop. She started telling me that do u think you can escape, to cut the whole story short she was accusing me of TOUCHING HER BREAST in the bus some minutes ago, and fortunately I have not entered any bus that day. To make the matter worse she ask the okada rider that drop her that is this not the guy that they where chasing, to my amazement the Bike man was saying that I look like the person. Sensing this trouble I was getting mad and about to beat the hell out of the babe but the Taylor was telling to take things easy that the babe might be up to something, so I should not fall into the trap. This babe was shouting on top of her voice that she is going to get me arrested. Men this whole show was just like a movie, I can’t believe this whole shit was happening to my right in my hood. Before I realized what was going one people have started gathering come see crowd. You know Lagosians they sabi look well well.  Some people really think I did it but there is no way I can prove my innocence. I have to stay away from that street for close to 4 months.

This babe breast self be like fried egg no be boiled one o
cry
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Free(f): 4:23am On Feb 18, 2007
;d ;d ;d :d :d :d
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by trendy(f): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2007
lol, azeez that was funny cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by bestcomm(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2007
MY MOST EMBRAZZING MOMENT IS THE DAY A GIRL CAME INTO MY ROOM, AND WAS ASKING ME IF SHE CAN HELP ME WITH MY BELT AFTER I HAVE TOOK MY BATH. I WAS sad angry
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by diyobdw(f): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2007
The day i tried to crack a joke at a friends farewell and i want to lighten the air.It it didnt go down well and i had everyone give me a look like " are mad!?!" tongue
i wish i cld vapourise
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by OLADEZY(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2007
mine was d day I tried 2 psyche a lady like dat in ma dept, in a bid 2 impress d lady,I started blowing grammar, I ended up being corrected by dis lady and since then, she refers 2 me as mr phoney

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Faces Do You See! / Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period / This Lady‘s Nose is the biggest no doubt(Must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.