Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Share Your Most Embarassing Moments - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarassing Moments (16859 Views)

Embarassing Moments!!!!!!!!!!!!! / SHARE YOUR EMBARASSING Moments!!..."oga At The Top Is Quite Examplary" / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by christyne(f): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2006
@goodguy shocked shocked
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by truthhurts(f): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2006
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! jeez cant scream enough!

when i still think about it i blush(dats if black people do dat wink) i was in primary 5 and someone offended me and i wanted to get back @ him so i picked his note and drew different characters on it describing him and all wat not
needless to say he caught me @ it and reported me to the teacher embarassedwho punished me, he also beat me black and blue after class and made his clique of friends sings for me till my dad came to pick me up embarassed embarassed embarassed

whenever i see him till date i cant seem to forget my little revenge that back fired on me grin grin

hot-angel great post

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by DaSaint2(m): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2006
I would say my most embarrassing moment was some years ago. I was on my way to visit my girl when all of a sudden I felt the urgent need to take a pee, so I branched off a side street to pee only to have pure and unadultrated stool come out of my shorts, it was just running down my right leg, I couldn't come out of the side street talk more of walking home, but as fate would have it, a guy who came there to pee also saw me. looking at me and laughed but still helped. He gave me his Cardigan to use as a shield by tieing around my waist, so we walked to his place, I took my bath and stayed there till it was dark before I could leave his place, i never got to see my girl that day. I guess that is the most embarrassing moment in my entire life.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Whitelady1(f): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2006
The most embarasing moment of my life was during my NYSC days.
I arrived quite late at the NYSC orientation camp. And so, had 2 ask for direction from others. The next morning i asked where the bathroom was as i wanted to have my bath. I was told to go behind the hostel, that that was where ladies had their bath. What i saw when i got there really shocked me:  the so called bathroom was an open space between to hostels, and there, taking their bath, were more than 60 ladies. I didnt like people seeing me nude (as i was very conservative in nature). I decided to wait until "the traffic" reduced. The more i waited, the more the traffic increased. More ladies just kept trooping in to have their bath.

I decided to brave it and take my bath. I looked for a good spot, drooped my bucket of water and untied my towel. I had barely dropped my towel when i heard a very loud scream; "CHINEKE, SEE OYIBO YANSH, I NEVER SEE OYIBO YANSH BEFORE.!!!" This was uttered by a lady who just came out of one of the rooms to the corridor. (I am very light skinned and easily taken for a white most times). People rushed out from their rooms to see the cause of that outburst. There was so much laughter as some of them began to analyse, compare and contrast, scrutinize my ... um... my features loudly. To say i was embarassed is a gross understatement. I turned red instantly.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by treize(f): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2006
I had a very embarresing moment in 6th class in primary school.
Well at the beggining of the day I dropped a pen and since then everyone kept laughing at me.
I was trying to remember what I did but all I knew was that I dropped a pen.
I found out what everyone was laughing at, at the end of the day, when a guy told me that when I bent over to pick up the pen i wripped my throusers.
The worst thing was that I was wearing a thong.
I will remember this for the rest of my life.
I kept laughing with my friends about it.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by chinesedoll(f): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2006
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by papermoon(f): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2006
MY MOST EMBARRASSING DAY..damn...i was staying with my dad while he was recuperating from chemo,and well it had been a while since i had YOU KNOW...i was missing my boyfriend...so we decided to have some phone intimacy...anyhoo..we were in the middle of things and it had heated up real bad...and i was in the highs of ecstacy stark naked...rubbing myself and screaming..SPANK ME YOU son of a LovePeddler etc...my phone was on speaker to allow freedom of movement...i assumed daddy dearest was already in bed snoozing(LIKE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN)..SO I GOT TO THAT POINT and started screaming yes...yess..im coming..oh muthaf&*ker im coming...and just as i was hitting it...whose face did i notice by my door rushing in cus he was scared something was wrong YES..my dad..who had been calling for about 20 minutes..because he needed some tea..but when he didnt get a response..the poor bloke had to wheel himself to my end of the house and he heard his "LITTLE ANGEL"..screaming for some guy to spank her silly...
lets say it was a VEEEEEERRRRYYY quiet morning the next day at breakfast..i couldnt look my dad in the eye..WHY ..cus i had a bleeding Love Machine in me at the moment he walked in...damn...im sure that wasnt one of the things the doctor ordered for his recuperation...

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2006
oopsie daisy! cheesy oh bwoy! sorry papermoon, but that was a funny one, its summin u cant forget undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Rhodalyn(f): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2006
ma most embarassing moment ws when ma teacher stuck a gum in ma hair cuz i ws chewing in class
i den had 2 cut dat particular part n put a piece of fake hair dere
ma friend den deliberately removed ma piece of fake hair while i ws chatting wit her n lo n behold dere ws ma bald hair
i felt really embarssed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by treize(f): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2006
Mine was worse, everybody saw my naked ass. cry
At least you deserved it, chewing in class.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Marathon: 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2006
my was last year, when we were told to fill in our college application for the college of our choice, as i was filling it, i got to the part you write the country's name but i got so confused because the space provided for the name of the contry was so small that only two letter can fit in it. so i waited for about 20 min, trying to figure out what would fit in there, i got so frustrated that i yelled out in the back of the class;"what do we put in the part that says contry"?, the teacher and everybody in the looked at me like i was stupid and yelled U.S. i was terribly embarrassed. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by virozuru(f): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2006
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by cheekee(f): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2006
my pants ripped right in the middle and i was walking down the aisle in church, i felt horrible cry
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by allonym: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2006
treize:

I had a very embarresing moment in 6th class in primary school.
Well at the beggining of the day I dropped a pen and since then everyone kept laughing at me.
I was trying to remember what I did but all I knew was that I dropped a pen.
I found out what everyone was laughing at, at the end of the day, when a guy told me that when I bent over to pick up the pen i wripped my throusers.
The worst thing was that I was wearing a thong.
I will remember this for the rest of my life.
I kept laughing with my friends about it.

you were wearing thongs in primary school?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Rhodalyn(f): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2006
thongs are thongs deres no defined age 2 wear dem
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Rhodalyn(f): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2006
treize:

Mine was worse, everybody saw my naked ass. cry
At least you deserved it, chewing in class.
im sure u aroused some guys in ur class wink wink
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by allonym: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2006
Rhodalyn:

thongs are thongs deres no defined age 2 wear them

Really. . .i can't think of anyone who'd let their 10 year old daughter wear a thong. . .

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2006
oh gawd cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by michy(f): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2006
it might not sound funny but it was very embarassing.In my primary 5,i offended one girl and she decided to report me to our class teacher.Our teacher told me to come out and stand in front of the class.shee flogged me mercilessly and told me to apologise to the girl.I didnt really know the meaning of apology.our teacher shouted "apologise u naughty girl!!!!"i ll say i apologise.Our teacher asked me whether i knew d meaning of apology,i said "i means not to offend anybody again"every laughed at me and i just wished the ground will open so that i ll sink inside. cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by alheri(f): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2006
OMG michy, thats so funny! OK, now you have to apologise to us on NL for making us laff so hard! cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by michy(f): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2006
im really sorry 4 making u laf so hard.U didnt succeed this time cos i now know the meaning of apology wink cheesy grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by 2cantango(f): 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2006
I was late getting my daughter ready for school. I dressed in a hurry and didn't notice that I was wearing my track pants inside out shocked I walked all the way to her school, into her class room, and home again dressed like that! They were black track pants with two red stripes on each leg from hip to ankle. When inside out, the red stripes were a lighter shade of red with big chunky seems flapping about embarassed I was initially horrified, but soon laughed about it grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2006
buhahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Rhodalyn(f): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2006
allonym:

Really. . .i can't think of anyone who'd let their 10 year old daughter wear a thong. . .
well then im telling you that people let their 10 year old daughters wear thongs and dont tell me their not well trained because they are!!
there's no big deal in wearing thongs, it's just like wearing any other as long as it's not exposed, it's no problem!!
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by allonym: 5:35am On Mar 02, 2006
Rhodalyn:

well then im telling you that people let their 10 year old daughters wear thongs and don't tell me their not well trained because they are!!
there's no big deal in wearing thongs, it's just like wearing any other as long as it's not exposed, it's no problem!!

I seriously doubt people buy thongs for 10 year olds. I did a quick search. . .I found zero parents saying that "I don't see anything wrong with my kids wearing thongs", lots of parents saying the opposite, and few stores that actually carry them in under age 16 sections of the store.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Zahymaka(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2006
I'm very good at writing and used to edit the articles my school press club broadcast during the assemblies. One day I was called to be one of the newscasters. As I stood in front of the podium, I literally froze. I don't have much of a loud voice and don't find it easy to relate with large groups of people so you can imagine how it was. The VP was sympathetic and told me to go to my seat. I was greeted with stunning applause. We students usually did that when we were bored with the person making speech. This one was pure mockery. I was so embarassed that I don't know how I found my way to my seat -- I just know I got there.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Rhodalyn(f): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2006
allonym:

I seriously doubt people buy thongs for 10 year olds. I did a quick search. . .I found zero parents saying that "I don't see anything wrong with my kids wearing thongs", lots of parents saying the opposite, and few stores that actually carry them in under age 16 sections of the store.
what part of the world do you live in?
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2006
when i blush
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Free(f): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2006
oooh i remember like yesterday, i had to read a paragraph class and
i was suppose to say the big dipper, [/b]but instead i said the [b]big diaper embarassed embarassed
the whole class started laughing, bunch of idiots its actually quite funny now cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by bonchic(f): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2006
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i work @ k.f.c, i work at d cash register and also drive-through. i was going to take a break to use d rest room to take a dunk[ take  a sheet]i 4got to remove my headset, all d while i was dunkin, fluffin[fartin] and all that stuff, i cudnt imajine wot was goin on. i finished and i went bak to d station i was workin, as i opened d door everybody started laffin. my supvervisor[a spanish guy] walked up to mi calld my name and sed, i quote " no good no good  PRRRRUUUUUU FHRUUUUUU NO GUD" laffin @ d same time as he raised a finger up to his ears, another guy behind mi whispered O M G i cudnt even hear wot d customer sed, because u gat all that noise bak there. i was kind of embarrased, i reached 4 my head set and realized i dint turn it off shocked shocked shocked cry embarassed well i wasnt really bugged about my co-workers, but till today i still think of wot d customers might have been thinkin. sad shocked embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Rhodalyn(f): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2006
Lmao

[move][/move]

how embarrassng! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by 2cantango(f): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2006
OMG!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked That must have been so embarrassing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you poor girl. I've tried really hard not to laugh. . . I'm not having much success though embarassed wink grin grin grin sorry hun embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Faces Do You See! / Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period / This Lady‘s Nose is the biggest no doubt(Must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.