Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Share Your Most Embarassing Moments - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarassing Moments (16891 Views)

Embarassing Moments!!!!!!!!!!!!! / SHARE YOUR EMBARASSING Moments!!..."oga At The Top Is Quite Examplary" / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by WesleyanA(f): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2005
last year in my church we did this night vigil so i didn't get to sleep for two days straight. when i got to school the next day (monday), i feel asleep in my 2nd period class with my head on the desk. the bell rang and i was still sleeping when i woke up, i saw these people i didn't even know (i was in a different class) and everyone looked at me like o_O. i was so embarrased and got mad at my friends for not waking me up. they just laughed at me. embarassed.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2005
haha..grabbed sumones anatomy..ahha..i experienced dat so many times..hey its not my fault o..it just happened
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by WesleyanA(f): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2005
reminds me of this time in gym someone hit a guy there with a volleyball and he was screaming, holding it.  . . .i felt so bad. but then guys get hit a lot in that class sometimes intentionaly  lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by vexxy(f): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2005
There was a time in gym class where we had to play softball inside. I went to slide to the next base and my shoes didn't work to well with the gym floor so instead of sliding I fell on my face. embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by WesleyanA(f): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2005
@ vexxy ouch.. i hope you didn't injure yourself embarassed

i bumped into a guy (the same guy) twice in gym once and people called us couples for like a week.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by mosiate(f): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2005
about two year,that was the first time i came to spend holidays in my cousins house,it during a Christmas period and there were so many cakes in the house so we had to them in the fridge,so later i wanted to eat the cake,i took a little part and i put it inside the microwave,i didn't know that cakes are not to be microwave,my cousins was like you should put in the microwave ,just to cover my self up i said i know but i liked it that way,so when i brougth it out the cake was breaking and everybody was like, wat happen ,wat happen and they were all laughing, i was embarrassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by vexxy(f): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2005
Thanks, Wesley. I can't remember if I injured myself.

Recent embarrassment:

Driving to school yesterday I was stuck behind a terrible accident so we were in standstill traffic. I was growing sleepy just sitting there so I turned on the radio and they were playing one of my favorite songs. I started dancing in my seat, clapping, singing at the top of my lungs. . . unbeknown to me my windows were partly down so the guy on my left heard me singing and saw my whole routine. When I looked his way, him, along with this passengers were looking right at me laughing so loud that I could hear them! When I stopped and tried to straighten up, they started singing the song I was dancing to!

I tried to slouch in my seat but it didn't work! embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Scorpio(f): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2005
Last Valentine, i had a date with my ex, dinner and the whole stuff. I got ready, slipped on my dress and shoes, nothing could go wrong tonight was what i told myself. Fifteen minutes into dinner, we're holdin hands and he's makin all dem false promises and stuff, i sneeze right into his face three straight times. It wasn't like i sneezed quietly so that it was just the two of us, it was so loud that half the couples in there turned to look at us. You should have seen my ex's face, gosh was he covered? The waiter couldn't stop laughin, i felt so ashamed and embarrassed, i didn't let him drop me home, i called a cab and to make matters worse, i kept sneezing all through the ride home.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by icingbaby(f): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2005
my most embarrassing day was last two year , when i was in high school, i have just got out of dance class,
this guy that have a cruse on me was waiting for me, so he could talk to me, so i came out and he came to me, and said hi, I didn't know that i was wearing my top inside out. when he finish talking he said do you know you wearing you top inside out. I was so embarrass because I was thinking he like my top, because he keep looking at it. embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 16, 2005
hmmmmmmmmm
My most embarrasing moment,i will never forget the day.
My boyfriend asked me to come to his new house,since i was to be in skool i told him i'll be there after skool.I collected the address and after skool i left for his house,the unfortunate thing is i didnt know the place and his phone was bad then so there was no means of communication.When i got to the place he described for me i couldnt locate the house then lo and behold my menstrual thingy started and i am sum1 that has a painful one the worst part of the whole situation was that from my house to his house is an hour drive and to take a public transport will make it two hours coupled with the fact that i was still on uniforn which is not thick,before i got home my whole body was drippin,i was so embarrased cos somepeople who dont know will say i went to abort a pregnancy.Everybody saw me drippin in the pool of my own blood.
Realy embarrasing shocked cry embarassed sad rolleyes
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by WesleyanA(f): 1:00am On Nov 16, 2005
embarassed undecided embarassed oh my God.

i used to have this thing in my head that that would happen to me one day. so i keep a pad in my back pack everyday just in case (sometimes i forget though lipsrsealed).

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 1:01am On Nov 16, 2005
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 16, 2005
i used to have it in my bag pack too but on this very day we were going to see if any of our exam scripts have been marked so we can collect them so i didnt carry any bag sad
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by WesleyanA(f): 1:12am On Nov 16, 2005
I feel you. embarassed

i remember the first day i started mine. i woke up in hope of going to school but ended up not going. my mom had to give me some of her pads
i was happy it didn't start in class or something. that would have been scary.
there was a time it actually did start in class cheesy lipsrsealed but i went to the nurse immediately.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by goodguy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2005
rolleyes
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by christyne(f): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2005
I sometimes wonder how people feel wen there are been embarrassed.

I will really like to know pple's embarrassing moment and their reaction towards such embarrassment.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by olyboy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2005
[color=#006600][/color][size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b] if u have been hearing some i dont think u want to know mine at all cus if u hearitu will cry for me hoooooooooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by buzortech(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2005
My most embarrasing moment was when I was asked by a female friend to show her to the ladies and I mistook it for a room where ladies were. Took her there, then realized my mistake.(By the way, she has always seen me as a big boy, so that mistake was embarassing)
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by snazzydawn(f): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2005
Hmmmm,my own most embarassing moment was one day,I was late for lectures so I was rushing to meet the lectures that I didnt know I had the wrong pair of shoes on.My left foot was red shoes,my right foot was green shoes.After the lectures,I went to the pavilion and everybody was looking at me,I was like wowww!!!I must really look very good today to command all this attention.One guy walked up to me(really hot guy)and was like,snazzy,I was like wow,he wants to ask me on a date...He said,today is not rag day so why are you wearing different colours of shoes?It was then it dawned on me why they were all looking at me.I quietly ran home and never came back to school for a week.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2005
baah, u guys gat embarassin moments o, did anyone of u go red? cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by snazzydawn(f): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2005
hmm,my sister,not only red but green... grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2005
lol, i feel my face go hot, really hot and a cloud embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by vichel(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2005
I went to church very late, and it was time to receive Holy Communion grin. Before every mass a communion card is distributed to the early arrivals, and since my church is very big, the card gets finished prety quick. And it was a rule that without that communion card, u can't receive Communion(If only i knew). So i got to church very late, i didn't want to wait for the next service, so i asked one syupid guy close to me if i could get communion without the card, he said yes and i proceeded to the alter to get Holy Communion. Did i mention that my church was very Big? i hesitated a bit wondering if i should go or not, the communion taking was about to come to an end, then i made up my mind to go. As i got to the alter, the usher put a plate in front of me indicating i drop my communion card, then i told him i don't have one. Right in the middle of church the Usher said i should go back, and at this time i was the only person left, and Rev Father was waiting, Not knowing what to do, i turned round and started going back out, i could feel the whole congregation staring at me, and when i got out side i completely FREAKED OUT, then i ran home non-stop, without looking back. The worst part the girl wey i be dey eye siddon for the front chair, i no know wader na laugh she come dey laugh me, or na some body tell her joke cry cry undecided My people after that i no go church for one month.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Greatpeter(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2005
I feel like entering down  the ground or I fly away..
When a lady called it quit.
The worst embarrassing moment i've ever had.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by buzortech(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2006
I'll feel like varnishing embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by WesleyanA(f): 3:23am On Jan 09, 2006
I called my teacher "mommy" once.

i came to class too early and offered to take the folder downstairs (i would do anything to get out of there).
i started to say "mommy can i help . .. . " and caught myself immediately.
she was laughing like mad.
i was so embarrased  embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by AbbeyMarie(f): 12:23am On Jan 10, 2006
ok i have two.

So my first is when i was in 6th grade (age 11-12) my gym class was roller blading. and i like don't have balance, so when i got up and down, i did it this very weird way.... and anyway, so at one time, i got down, and i heard something ripp. i'm like *CRAP!*

My pants had ripped.

So, i called over to my friend and told her what happened, and since we wore our street clothes while roller blading, i had my gym shorts in the locker room. So, i made my friend stand up behind me, and walk me too it. (after taking off the roller blades) so know one would see....

Of course, some people did see it happen, one guy, in particular, that the next year i would end up fancying, and the year after that he'd broke my heart, and my friends heart too....it's actually funny though. i was stupid.

i also had to wear my gym shorts throughout the rest of that day, and i was embarrased, because i was afraid that someone would be like, "Did you pee your pants?" which i don't remember if anyone did........

Another one is actually something i did purposely... LMAO! so, in 6th grade i was a little 'out there' well actually i still am, but even more so back then. One day, apparenly i was dancing in the hallway. (Who doesn't love to do that?) and Thomas (the guy who would end up braking my, and my friends heart) apparently saw me doing this and started to call me "rhino" in the days after. So i'm all, "thomas why are you calling me rhino?" and he's like, "because i saw you dancing in the hall like a Rhino!" so i was like, *hm... instead of being all, "SCREW YOU!"... maybe i should just go along w/ it...* and so that became my nickname (until the middle of 7th grade.) but anyway. So one day durring english class. we were all bored. and so i took tape, lots and lots of scotch tape, and an unsharpened pencil, and i taped the pencil to my forehead. (remember i was a little 'out there') and no, i'll never live that down to this day.... it was actually quite funny.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by christyne(f): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2006
The most embarassing moment i'll neva 4get was d day i was caught with a love letter.It happened that in my primary school days, I had a frd and that my frd told me that i shd help her write a letter to a guy that tries to woo her.And me,being a good writer when it comes to love thingy and cos of my good handwriting,i helped her to write it while she was dictating wat i shd write but instead of keeping it well,she mistakenly misplaced it.Before i knw wat was going on,out class rep. had already taken it to our teacher and our teacher,been a ''born again'' then,took the letter to one of the wicked teachers we had then.We(I & my frd) were then called to come and face oputa panel.The worst part of it was that,my frd neva said she was the one tht asked me to write it for her,so the teacher thot i was d owner since there was no name on it.He asked me to read it out loud to his students that were abt 40 in the class room.I was really embarassed cos he even slapped me when i wasn't reading it very well.It was really really embarassing.
Since then,i vow that i'll neva do such thing but now i think i'm big enof to do more than dt grin grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by WesleyanA(f): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2006
OMG Christyne. mukakakakaka funny grin. i feel bad still though. that really is embarassing.
some girl wrote a love note once in my class a long long long time ago and me and my friends found it and told the whole class. i feel guilty for it. but what did i know then?

now your big enough to do more than that right? rolleyes cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by christyne(f): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2006
yes ooo lol lol lol,i'm big enough
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Angelgal(f): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2006
Hmmm... I wonder whose embarrassing moment will top mine, and yeah it's got to do with the period thingy. Nope I was not stained but worse. My pad fell out while I was walking past a mechanic workshop. A mechanic workshop for crying out loud! Thankfully I was almost done with my period so the pad was kinda dry but that did not stop the sudden silence that decended on the group of mechanics who earlier on were working noisily. Needless to say I dared not look back to see their shocked faces but hurriedly distanced myself away from the pesky pad that somehow escaped from my panties. Of course I never took that path home again!
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by goodguy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period / Your Best Threads/topics And Best Posters (OP) For 2014 / Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.