Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,763 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? (1746 Views)

It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC / When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. / How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
In the past, APC and their online warriors told us that the problem with Nigeria is PDP. They claim the PDP has ruled the country for 14 years with nothing to show for it.

General Muhammadu Buhari, (retd), a chieftain of APC, was once reported as saying that “the PDP government has institutionalised corruption in Nigeria...that nothing has improved over the years shows the non-performance of the ruling PDP"
http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-has-institutionalised-corruption-buhari/

However, in a dramatic twist, in the last few months, this same APC has been going round the country wooing and welcoming into its fold the same members of the PDP it condemned earlier. This the leaders of APC, including Buhari, have been doing hypocritically and shamelessly.

Out of desperation for political power at the centre, APC has so far left no stone unturned in its bid to have as many PDP members or political heavy-weights as possible in its fold. They have wooed the aggrieved 7 PDP governors, PDP legislators, IBB, OBJ, Abdusalam Abubakar, Atiku,etc. Ironically, many Nigerians consider these characters as the architect of most of the problems Nigeria is grappling with today.

Honestly, at the rate the leaders of APC are going, wooing everything wooable, it is only a matter of time before we read reports of APC wooing the DEVIL himself.

8 Likes

Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by ckkris: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Obasanjo is a progresThief like Tinubu & Atiku
I swear, walahi
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by agbameta: 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
Must you flood NL with all your silly garbage? The really need to yank your thread starting privileges for real....

Damn!!! Give yourself a little break..

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
ckkris: Obasanjo is a progresThief like Tinubu
I swear, walahi
When the devil joins APC, he will become progressive devil.

13 Likes

Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by egift(m): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
APC welcome every Nigerian to its platform. We say no to PDP divisive leadership, mismanagement and under-development.

One thing the PDP are afraid of is Unity among Nigerians, and that is why they keep looking for means to divide us.
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Adamskuty(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
They will change them,rebrand them.

Now go suck ur mama's slack bre..ast insincere niggeeeer grin

5 Likes

Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Kairoseki77: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hmmm.

So if the devilish PDP members stay in PDP, you want us to vote for them in 2015?

grin

Confused man! If PDP members are devils, why should we support them?

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by emmalexabl(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
A party with..
BUHARI.,IBB.,OBJ.,ATIKU.,TINUBU..we are finished!!

Which devil to woo again.,
when devil himself marvels at the evil these men are about to unleash on Nigeria..

cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Kairoseki77: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
emmalexabl: A party with..
BUHARI.,IBB.,OBJ.,ATIKU.,TINUBU..
when devil himself marvels at the evil these men are about to unleash on Nigeria..

OBJ is a member of PDP. Stop it! grin
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Adamskuty(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kairoseki77: Hmmm.

So if the devilish PDP members stay in PDP, you want us to vote for them in 2015?

grin

Confused man! If PDP members are devils, why should we support them?
will u mind that baaaastard,today they are supporting jonathan,tomorrow they are calling for biafra grin grin

bunch of demonic ugly useless confused beast they are grin grin

apc will change those thiefs from pdp into saints grin grin we all know goodluck Jonathan was a "goodman" before he became president and allowed himself to be surrounded by bunch of deranged corrupt animals in pdp grin

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
The pdp has been riding on these Devils since 99 the table has turned, deal with it ifeanyi. I feel your pain though.

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Adamskuty(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
emmalexabl: A party with..
BUHARI.,IBB.,OBJ.,ATIKU.,TINUBU..we are finished!!

cry cry cry
grin grin grin grin hehe grin grin grin

ape atiku,ibb,obj dey pdp nau,u don forget? grin grin grin grin

today ur primitive kind are calling for biafra,tomorrow y'all apes will be supporting Jonathan,what is the exact problem,o confused soul? grin
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by mike404(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
egift: APC welcome every Nigerian to its platform. We say no to PDP divisive leadership, mismanagement and under-development.

One thing the PDP are afraid of is Unity among Nigerians, and that is why they keep looking for means to divide us.
URINATING ALREADYgrin
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Adamskuty(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Obiagelli: The pdp has been riding on these Devils since 99 the table has turned, deal with it ifeanyi. I feel your pain though.
grin grin i should have known,always those same set of people from across the niger grin grin

pls help me ask them to choose btn biafra and jonathan? sad
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
agbameta: Must you flood NL with all your silly garbage? The really need to yank your thread starting privileges for real....

Damn!!! Give yourself a little break..
I agree with you. You should take some time off NL to allow your brain some time to rest. Hopefully, after that, your senseless posts and online folly will reduce.
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Kairoseki77: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I agree with you. You should take some time off NL to allow your brain some time to rest. Hopefully, after that, your senseless posts and online folly will reduce.

I hope you enjoy making these enemies for GEJ. grin
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Adamskuty(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
igbo guy how far?

U dont want biafra again? grin grin
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by gratiaeo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincerely I'm loving PDP for now. APGA should merge with PDP asap. Two party system is healthier for our democracy
Tump up PDP
Tumb up APC
Let 2015 battle begin, anything that will bring the change we anticipated is welcome
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by simpleseyi: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Honestly, at the rate the leaders of APC are going, wooing everything wooable, it is only a matter of time before we read reports of APC wooing the DEVIL himself.

Is the Devil a Nigerian, if yes, is the Devil's middle name Ebele?
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by gratiaeo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Adamskuty: grin grin grin grin hehe grin grin grin

ape atiku,ibb,obj dey pdp nau,u don forget? grin grin grin grin

today ur primitive kind are calling for biafra,tomorrow y'all apes will be supporting Jonathan,what is the exact problem,o confused soul? grin
rule (No 2). Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/ provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
Mod the ball is in your court do the "needful"
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by jmaine: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Gearing up for a lovely 2015 process . . . . grin . . . .Where we shall go back in time to dig up old post castigating this men . . .
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by donphilopus: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
15K for post-per-month is working!
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Gboliwe: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
egift: APC welcome every Nigerian to its platform. We say no to PDP divisive leadership, mismanagement and under-development.

smh.
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

I hope you enjoy making these enemies for GEJ. grin
I didn't make them enemies, rather they made themselves enemies. These are evil elements who started hating and cursing the president from day one. I'm only returning fire to them because that is the ONLY language they understand.

3 Likes

Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
donphilopus: 15K for post-per-month is working!
grin grin
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by agbameta: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
gratiaeo: Sincerely I'm loving PDP for now. APGA should merge with PDP asap. Two party system is healthier for our democracy
Tump up PDP
Tumb up APC
Let 2015 battle begin, anything that will bring the change we anticipated is welcome

2 SE regional party merging together inside the same SE region....lmoa

Who go be the president and the vice president?

GEJ and Ada Obi?

Abeg no kill me with laughter....
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Rad1cal: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
donphilopus: 15K for post-per-month is working!

Is there an increase in your pay package ! undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Olaolufred(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
[size=16pt]IS DEVIL A NIGERIAN?

IF YES, HE IS QUALIFIED TO BE WOOED BY ANY PARTY.[/size]
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by donphilopus: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: grin grin
It's truly working! Some teachers would participate in Exam Malpractise for 15K, some People would sell their votes for 15K, and some so-called doctors would equally abort a child for a pregnant woman for 15K! That's what we call money, cash. (We call it "Ekeshi" in my area), while Yorubas call it "Owo".
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
When the devil joins APC, he will become progressive devil.
u can kill urself...APC has a working constitution that binds any member to working fine!

U dnt av a choice but to deliver!

While PDP has the penchant for corruption and clearly abeting it, APC has the penchant for delivery on good governance!

Every politician is corrupt though, but APC's constitution says u must deliver!

Forget the news states that joined APC, talk abt ACN and their landmark achievements!

Now unless u are a shameful lying SOB(of course u are), u will admit it is true.

Even If as insecere as u are, if u join APC, at least ur lies and propagandas will make sense and sound mature rather than the childish PDP!!!
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by ChimaAgbalajob: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Olaolufred: [size=16pt]IS DEVIL A NIGERIAN?

IF YES, HE IS QUALIFIED TO BE WOOED BY ANY PARTY.[/size]

The devil himself have been a member of APC from the very start! But he has remained in the PDP to wreck it from within.His name is

[size=18pt]GENERAL OLUSEGUN OBASANJO ![/size]
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
[quote author=donphilopus]It's truly working! Some teachers would participate in Exam Malpractise for 15K, some People would sell their votes for 15K, and some so-called doctors would equally abort a child for a pregnant woman for 15K! That's what we call money, cash. (We call it "Ekeshi" in my area), while Yorubas call it "Owo" [/quote ] hehehehehe!! grin cheesy

Please remind me what the national minimum wage is for civil servants?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Campaign Quotes that Sack Fayemi From Office. / The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. / PHOTOS : Sultan Turbans House Of Reps Speaker Tambuwal As Matawallen Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.