Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? (1755 Views)

It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC / When Will APC Stop Lying? Pictures. / How Will APC Cope Without Shekau? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by donphilopus: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Rad1cal:

Is there an increase in your pay package ! undecided
Sure! 15K is an insult, to my personality, I chat with top politicians! They don't pressurize me to support them, on the internet! I'm not given cash based on the talks, but based on who I am.
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Toktee(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Confused set of people,today they want ebere azikiwe,tomorrow na biafra and the nxt u hear is an igbo president,insenceare9geria,where will you go frm here?
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by TyTymer(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
If u so-called intelligent people don't join APC, u will be ruled by Bigots and Morons. U better join the emerging brand and lend it ur creativity. PDP has had the central leadership for over 14years with only so much to show for: strife, denials, extra-judicial killings, assasinations, rigging, injustice, looting, lying, threatening critics (with treason charges), terrorism, pardoning criminals, bungling fraud probes and prosecutions, police brutality, etc. All done with IMPUNITY. It's time for them to have a taste of "MINORITY". APC is not a blameless group but they will help keep the excesses of PDP in check.
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by donphilopus: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: hehehehehe!!

Please remind me what the national minimum wage is for civil servants?
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
GEJ's camp is increasingly becoming desperate. Check their posts in the last three days. As far as OBJ and those that understand politics are concerned, GEJ don enter one chance. He may not remain in Aso Rock till 2015.
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
donphilopus: 18K
oh I see! They still have to defend Jonathan very well if they want their package to be increased to 18k. grin grin
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Rad1cal: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
donphilopus: [size=28pt]Sure! 15K is an insult, to my personality[/size], I chat with top politicians! They don't pressurize me to support them, on the internet! I'm not given cash based on the talks, but based on who I am.

That was a golden response. cheesy. PPP individual identified. shocked cheesy

Congrats on your pay increase, sign of a job well done cool
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by donphilopus: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
Rad1cal:

That was a golden response. cheesy. PPP individual identified. shocked cheesy

Congrats on your pay increase, sign of a job well done cool
Can you now tell me, why you prefer 15K??
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by donphilopus: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: oh I see! They still have to defend Jonathan very well if they want their package to be increased to 18k. grin grin
Lol! Atleast they'll know they're still in Level 1.
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Rad1cal: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
donphilopus: Can you now tell me, why you prefer 15K??

Did i tell you i was a paid hack like you cheesy
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by omenka(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Under pressure, this Op puts on the attitude of Arsene Wenger (apologies to Arsenal fans); very erratic and incoherent.

It's a pity the euphoria from the sham that was Anambra election was short lived, given the avalanche of punches and losses the killer party and the Op have recorded over the last one week. From Obj's letter, to Sanusi's exposé, to Tambuwal's pronouncement, to Rivers HOA speakership verdict, and last but not the least, mass defection of HOR members!! It has been one bloody nose after the other, so it is quite understandable that the Op looks for a way to cushion the effect of these setbacks, problem is, he's doing a horribly bad job of it!

If I were you, I'd just retreat to my little fancy cocoon, sulk for a while, have my minions console me, and brace up for the next uppercut. It's a friendly advice and I'm giving it to you free of charge.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Olaolufred(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:

The devil himself have been a member of APC from the very start! But he has remained in the PDP to wreck it from within.His name is

[size=18pt]GENERAL OLUSEGUN OBASANJO ![/size]

I ASSUMED YOU HAVE CONFIRMED THAT THE DEVIL IS A NIGERIAN.
HENCE HE ALSO IS PROTECTED BY NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION TO ASSOCIATE FREELY.
IT HAS ALSO EMPOWERED ANY NIGERIAN TO BELONG TO ANY PARTY OF CHOICE.
SO, DO NOT STRESS YOURSELF. DEVIL HAVE ALL RIGHT AS A NIGERIAN TO BE WOOED BY ANY PARTY.
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: In the past, APC and their online warriors told us that the problem with Nigeria is PDP. They claim the PDP has ruled the country for 14 years with nothing to show for it.

General Muhammadu Buhari, (retd), a chieftain of APC, was once reported as saying that “the PDP government has institutionalised corruption in Nigeria...that nothing has improved over the years shows the non-performance of the ruling PDP"
http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-has-institutionalised-corruption-buhari/

However, in a dramatic twist, in the last few months, this same APC has been going round the country wooing and welcoming into its fold the same members of the PDP it condemned earlier. This the leaders of APC, including Buhari, have been doing hypocritically and shamelessly.

Out of desperation for political power at the centre, APC has so far left no stone unturned in its bid to have as many PDP members or political heavy-weights as possible in its fold. They have wooed the aggrieved 7 PDP governors, PDP legislators, IBB, OBJ, Abdusalam Abubakar, Atiku,etc. Ironically, many Nigerians consider these characters as the architect of most of the problems Nigeria is grappling with today.

Honestly, at the rate the leaders of APC are going, wooing everything wooable, it is only a matter of time before we read reports of APC wooing the DEVIL himself.

What political society did you come out of? You seem to have a version of politics operated from a gathering round the kitchen table; high on emotion!

Political success aims at ELIMINATING opponent's traction with their base and voting blocs.

If it takes bringing GEJ in to elect APC at the booth, it shall be done!

2 Likes

Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
omenka: Under pressure, this Op puts on the attitude of Arsene Wenger (apologies to Arsenal fans); very erratic and incoherent.

It's a pity the euphoria from the sham that was Anambra election was short lived, given the avalanche of punches and losses the killer party and the Op have recorded over the last one week. From Obj's letter, to Sanusi's exposé, to Tambuwal's pronouncement, to Rivers HOA speakership verdict, and last but not the least, mass defection of HOR members!! It has been one bloody nose after the other, so it is quite understandable that the Op looks for a way to cushion the effect of these setbacks, problem is, he's doing a horribly bad job of it!

If I were you, I'd just retreat to my little fancy cocoon, sulk for a while, have my minions console me, and brace up for the next uppercut. It's a friendly advice and I'm giving it to you free of charge.

God bless you.
Very well said! I hope Sin.9gerian have read this.
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by jjcbuthot: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: In the past, APC and their online warriors told us that the problem with Nigeria is PDP. They claim the PDP has ruled the country for 14 years with nothing to show for it.

General Muhammadu Buhari, (retd), a chieftain of APC, was once reported as saying that “the PDP government has institutionalised corruption in Nigeria...that nothing has improved over the years shows the non-performance of the ruling PDP"
http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-has-institutionalised-corruption-buhari/

However, in a dramatic twist, in the last few months, this same APC has been going round the country wooing and welcoming into its fold the same members of the PDP it condemned earlier. This the leaders of APC, including Buhari, have been doing hypocritically and shamelessly.

Out of desperation for political power at the centre, APC has so far left no stone unturned in its bid to have as many PDP members or political heavy-weights as possible in its fold. They have wooed the aggrieved 7 PDP governors, PDP legislators, IBB, OBJ, Abdusalam Abubakar, Atiku,etc. Ironically, many Nigerians consider these characters as the architect of most of the problems Nigeria is grappling with today.

Honestly, at the rate the leaders of APC are going, wooing everything wooable, it is only a matter of time before we read reports of APC wooing the DEVIL himself.

You agreed at least for once that PDP politicians are devil incarnates. Dont worry, APC culture will change them. The same way you (Insincere9gerian) obey the rules when you go to orderly countries (UK, US, etc)
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by emmalexabl(m): 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Adamskuty: grin grin grin grin hehe grin grin grin

ape atiku,ibb,obj dey pdp nau,u don forget? grin grin grin grin

today ur primitive kind are calling for biafra,tomorrow y'all apes will be supporting Jonathan,what is the exact problem,o confused soul? grin

FYI..I don't deal with small kids and minors like you ( you really sound like one).
So am gonna pretend as if you dont exist and put the blame on your biatch of a mother.
..for not teaching you simple manners (maybe she lacked manners herself)..useless jati jati old biatch you call a mother..
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by holyvirgin: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lol@ woo the devil. The devil himself is holier than the set of thieves in APC. grin
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by donphilopus: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Rad1cal:

Did i tell you i was a paid hack like you cheesy
Are you telling me, your 15K is over?? Today is just 19th, FYI

emmalexabl:

FYI..I don't deal with small kids and minors like you ( you really sound like one).
So am gonna pretend as if you dont exist and put the blame on your biatch of a mother.
..for not teaching you manners (maybe she lacked manners herself)..useless jati jati old biatch you call a mother..
You sound more like a kid!
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by ShineIt: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: Very well said! I hope Sin.9gerian have read this.

Have you eaten today?
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by ChimaAgbalajob: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
Olaolufred:

I ASSUMED YOU HAVE CONFIRMED THAT THE DEVIL IS A NIGERIAN.
HENCE HE ALSO IS PROTECTED BY NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION TO ASSOCIATE FREELY.
IT HAS ALSO EMPOWERED ANY NIGERIAN TO BELONG TO ANY PARTY OF CHOICE.
SO, DO NOT STRESS YOURSELF. DEVIL HAVE ALL RIGHT AS A NIGERIAN TO BE WOOED BY ANY PARTY.

There is NO DOUBT the Devil is a Nigerian!
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by egift(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
Insulting every Nigerian will not get Jonathan any support. Say what you may, Jonathan is far more corrupt than OBJ.
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Rad1cal: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
donphilopus: Are you telling me, your 15K is over?? Today is just 19th, FYI

Some people are employers of labour unlike you. grin
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
omenka: Under pressure, this Op puts on the attitude of Arsene Wenger (apologies to Arsenal fans); very erratic and incoherent.

God bless you.
Spare us your senselessness. The victory that counts, just like in the Anambra election, is victory on election day.
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Kairoseki77: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Spare us your senselessness. The victory that counts, just like in the Anambra election, is victory on election day.

You lost in Anambra.

APC and PDP both received 90,000 votes.

That is why two days after the election five of the G7 governors decamped to APC.

You need to keep up. By the way, APGA is not a national party. Neither is Jonathan a member of APGA.
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by najoke: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Very good question,Lets ask the devil then..............grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[img][/img]

Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by olabukola: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Tomorrow by 12noon.
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
na_joke: Lets ask the devil then..............grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[img][/img]
those pictures are scary! Dammit!! embarassed
Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by Adamskuty(m): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
emmalexabl:

[s] FYI..I don't deal with small kids and minors like you ( you really sound like one).
..for not teaching you simple manners (maybe she lacked manners herself)..useless jati jati old biatch you call a mother..
[/s]
(clears throat) grin grin grin

i hardly interact with sub-humans like u,u deranged lowlife mofo, u son of a wh0re grin

u mama should be crucified for letting that reknown jujuman in ur village deposit his infected spe.rmatozoa into her maggot infested puccy grin it's quite shocking that people like u are allowed to live,i can't imagine myself sharing oxygen with an ape,it's a disgrace,it's a taboo to the "human.race" i hope u know quite well that u and ur kind ain't qualified to be listed among "humans"? grin

*i.spit.on.u.inferior.ape*

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Woo The Devil Himself??? by omenka(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Honestly, you've been acting really childish lately. You need to take a break and reboot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra: CCTV Security Gadgets Records Successes At Onitsha City / BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir / EXPOSED!!! Mr. Aye Dee Exposes Bola Tinubu's Alleged Criminal Record On Twitter:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.