Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale found guilty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale found guilty (1806 Views)

Michael Adebolajo Attacked In Jail / MI5 'Tried To Recruit' Michael Adebolajo / Michael Adebowale, Is The Son Of A Probation Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale found guilty by Slizbeat(m): 1:29am On Dec 20, 2013
So many hidden post and I guess I know why.

Had it being Chinedu and Okoye, all the post would have been visible.

Nairaland is turning into something else these days.

To topic, I saw the family of the victim and the way they were weeping was really bad. To me, it indicates they may end up never forgiving those guys.

It's well.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale found guilty by eeeeeee: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2013
I find it difficult to reconcile the background of the perpetrators and the civil environment they grew up in, with the hideous crime they committed.

I need some Muslims to speak up on this cause I do not believe all Muslims share this terrible point of view.
Re: Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale found guilty by BishopMagic: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2013
The new faces and identities of Jihad.

Uthman's conquests has finally taken root in the southwest
Re: Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale found guilty by joeyfire(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2013
na_joke: tribalism is really affecting the way think.............i am a proud Yoruba and a proud Nigeria, i saw this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1562297/nigerian-east-sentenced-death-drugs I am disappointed at Seun and his moderators. For Fu%CK sake what is the word "east" doing in the title of that thread, cant the moderator do something about it. Its like the moderators promotes tribalism lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Back to topic, imagine i am a foreigner who just stumble on this news and you(a Nigerian) live next door........do u think i care if you are igbo,Yoruba or Hausa

Anyways them say dem be Britico abi......

Make una dey there they insult una self.......

Bros u are too moshhh grin
Re: Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale found guilty by BishopMagic: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2013
Slizbeat: So many hidden post and I guess I know why.

Had it being Chinedu and Okoye, all the post would have been visible.

Nairaland is turning into something else these days.

To topic, I saw the family of the victim and the way they were weeping was really bad. To me, it indicates they may end up never forgiving those guys.

It's well.

There were follow up threads opened immediately after the news of the be-headings broke out here.

The threads main argument was to distill the Identities of the perpetrators of this heinous crimes as not Nigerians and by extension not Yoruba

If these guys had won the noble prize we all know say we no go hear word for here.

Hypocrites!
Re: Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale found guilty by BishopMagic: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2013
eeeeeee: I find it difficult to reconcile the background of the perpetrators and the civil environment they grew up in, with the hideous crime they committed.

I need some Muslims to speak up on this cause I do not believe all Muslims share this terrible point of view.

Will it have gone down well if they were Zamfara born 2nd generation immigrants?

Abdullmutalb had an international up bringing but still acted like a boko.

There is a gene error that makes certain people make up for their failures by clinging to tribal and religious identities and dogmas.

Them full here no be small
Re: Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale found guilty by eeeeeee: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
Bishop Magic:

There were follow up threads opened immediately after the news of the be-headings broke out here.

The threads main argument was to distill the Identities of the perpetrators of this heinous crimes as not Nigerians and by extension not Yoruba

If these guys had won the noble prize we all know say we no go hear word for here.

Hypocrites!
That's kind of harsh, but from what I've seen so far here you may be saying the truth.
Re: Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale found guilty by geeez: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
If only they can be executed

These souls don't deserve to live

It's however unfortunate that the worst they can get is life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Release Boko Haram Suspects Now - KWANKWASO / SHOCKING: Guests Shun Jonathan’s Book Launch In Abuja / Why I May Go Into Politics Soon - Jarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.