Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities (36721 Views)

FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams / African Students Study, Work And Live In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Elxandre(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
Its not right though to categorize all private schools there as mushroom institutions. Yes many may take advantage of the influx of Nigerian students to offer poor Unis, but there are some that are standard.

And to be frank, there are geniuses in GH schools. So not everyone is a Jamb Reject. Some went there by choice. I know guys who have written and passed SAT, (I even saw one's admission letter into a Top US school) but just didnt use it.

Anyways Each Man to his own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Cubeet: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
Aphrodite4:
It's better than getting 280 in jamb and 260 in postUME and still failing to get admission because some idiots with half your scores knows people and has the money to bribe their way into universities.
shut up!! Bribery and Corruption is everywhere in the world
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Aphrodite4(f): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
Cubeet: shut up!! Bribery and Corruption is everywhere in the world
Typical ill-mannered Nigerian child of a diseased vag*in*a asking me to 'shut up'.. If you don't know what to say do urself a favor, bathe in warm bleach, pleasure urself wv Aboniki balm and go hug a transformer. Eediat
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Cubeet: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
Aphrodite4:
Typical ill-mannered Nigerian child of a diseased kitten asking me to 'shut up'.. If you don't know what to say do urself a favor, bathe in warm bleach, pleasure urself wv Aboniki balm and go hug a transformer. Eediat
I wont exchange words with an hermaphrodite

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Aphrodite4(f): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
Elxandre: Its not right though to categorize all private schools there as mushroom institutions. Yes many may take advantage of the influx of Nigerian students to offer poor Unis, but there are some that are standard.

And to be frank, there are geniuses in GH schools. So not everyone is a Jamb Reject. Some went there by choice. I know guys who have written and passed SAT, (I even saw one's admission letter into a Top US school) but just didnt use it.

Anyways Each Man to his own opinion.

The most sensible post yet.. More grease to ur elbow, sir.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Elxandre(m): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
Trust me, the dull ones struggle academically in the Top 15 private universities there, and end up running to the mushroom schools.
Some schools have insane Grading systems. All Nations university requires a 90/100 passmark for Grade A. 49/100 gets you an F in some schools.

Infact, a lot of people graduate with 3rd class.

These mushroom schools are not visible in the top GH schools ranking. I just told you a fact here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Aphrodite4(f): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Cubeet: I wont exchange words with an hermaphrodite
I won't expect you to, when you're too busy molesting donkeys how will you have the brains to do anything else..
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by osystein(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by beewhyfocs(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
360command: This universities or colleges are small in structure, but I would give credit to the Nigerian student who studied or are studying in ghana for using their brain to go through the university unlike in Nigeria, we know the system and we(most nigerians) went through a system of malpractices. Had friends who studied in Ghana and they did not see it easy. Bribing lectures was not easy even if it is, its big money. Exam malpractice is not so rampant unlike the nigerian universities. Truth is bitter and I have said my mind.

If you talk of exam malpractice in Nigerian universities, you probably attended a mushroom university (if any of such exists in Nigeria). The last time I checked, malpractices in the universities is not as rampant as we are made to believe. Universities in this country still maintain standards. An average federal University in Nigeria still uphold her strictness in exams and award of degrees. This explains why our products excel in Europe during their post graduate studies. Please only talk about what you know and don't just generalise your assertion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by sakaguchi(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ezegozie:

bro, there are many things to consider.

We all know that the population of Nigeria is by far more than the population of Ghana.

So because of the high difference in population, you don't expect Nigeria and Ghana to have the same number of universities

The higher the number of people
The higher the number of schools
the higher the number of everything even thieves.

I agree with you.
Also...
The lower the number of people
The lower the number of good schools
The lower the number of intelligent people
The lower the number of beautiful people
The lower the number of honest men/women

The lower the number of people representing a country in a forum like nairaland
The lower the number of good brains=(the higher the number of olodos) speaking for that country.

I totally agree with you bro! A lot of the folks speaking in favour of Ghnana here are olodos.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by sakaguchi(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
Aphrodite4:
I won't expect you to, when you're too busy molesting donkeys how will you have the brains to do anything else..

Madam go and marry na! Why are you disturbing the guy.
You sound like a bitter person, fix your attitude and go get a man. Stop writing thrash on NL.
Don't even quote me, because I won't cow out while putting you to your place ( the dustbin you should be in).
I abhor ill mannered and indecorous old women.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by solomon111(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Aphrodite4:
It's better than getting 280 in jamb and 260 in postUME and still failing to get admission because some idiots with half your scores knows people and has the money to bribe their way into universities.
No this is usually exaggerated.
Most Nigerian schools admit on merit.
That's why you've first,second and even third lists.
The first list are for those who pass satisfactorily and is often strict and without bias,while the 2nd and 3rd lists are for various kinds of connections.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Aphrodite4(f): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
sakaguchi:

Madam go and marry na! Why are you disturbing the guy.
You sound like a bitter person, fix your attitude and go get a man. Stop writing thrash on NL.
Don't even quote me, because I won't cow out while putting you to your place ( the dustbin you should be in).
I abhor ill mannered and indecorous old women.

Why I'm disturbing the guy? Obviously you've had your head up ur rectum for too long.. Pls go back and read the thread and see who attacked who first before you type any more senseless things..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Cubeet: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
I dunno about sikkim manipal but as for AIT i have been to the school and they have more than one block, tho they have containers, but believe, if u are in the same shoes will u spend more money on a rented apartment? the punch jpurnalist did not state that AIT is building their structures in their permanent site, they just want to tarnish the image of some Ghanian schools instead of writing to their government to make better schools available for us here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by sakaguchi(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
Aphrodite4:

Why I'm disturbing the guy? Obviously you've had your head up ur rectum for too long.. Pls go back and read the thread and see who attacked who first before you type any more senseless things..

No I won't.
Out of concern I gave you some advice. Adhere to it.

Compliments of the season. Hopefully the wedding bells would start ringing. #bitter_old_hag
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Aphrodite4(f): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
sakaguchi:

No I won't.

Compliments of the season. Hopefully the wedding bells would start ringing. #bitter_old_hag

Obviously you are one of those Nigerians with a fixed (and warped) mental image of single women that are confident n opinionated. You believe they should be in their place - married and under a man, quiet and subjugated otherwise they are unmarried and bitter. Your head really is so up your rectum that right now you're drowning in ur own excreta, talking rubbish and crowning it with silly comments about my marital status wch you have no idea about. So next time, do your self a favor when your eeediotic male ego surfaces - GO AND DIE
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Those crappy universities Nigerians used to escape from failing to meet up with the Nigerian universities requirements. It is clear Ghanaian universities are sh*ts!
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by sakaguchi(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
Aphrodite4:

Obviously you are one of those Nigerians with a fixed (and warped) mental image of single women that are confident n opinionated. You believe they should be in their place - married and under a man, quiet and subjugated otherwise they are unmarried and bitter. Your head really is so up your rectum that right now you're drowning in ur own excreta, talking rubbish and crowning it with silly comments about my marital status wch you have no idea about. So next time, do your self a favor when your eeediotic male ego surfaces - GO AND DIE

Bitter! Bitter! Bitter ol_bitttch
Well, I'm not this bitter.
I'll just tell you to -GO AND MARRY.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Cubeet: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
sakaguchi:

No I won't.

guy you know there are lot of mentally sick people online now. Just be calm and dont answer anymore insult from some sick people. Just leave them to continue barking.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by donifez(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
I just wanted to clear out an issue that was brought up by a wisconsin student here,he said people run from wisconsin university to sikkim manipal because of bad grade...but thats not true. I was a student of wisconsin university and this is my i.d for you to confirm my grade (wiuc 01/1608). I entered sikkim manipal because wisconsin offers comp science student b.a instead of b.sc and sikkim manipal is more practical involved than wisconsin,though wisconsin is a good school ...sikkim is tougher,Believe me i have attended both schools...The op needs to stop painting the schools here with flame of fire...some students here are serious while some are not....i believe the end justifies the means,Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Aphrodite4(f): 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
I swear some men must have been conceived anally.. (sakaguchi and Cubeet)
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Ezegozie(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
Aphrodite4: I swear some men must have been conceived anally.. (sakaguchi and Cubeet)

one thing you need to correct is your manner of expression, it will help you alot!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by sakaguchi(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
Aphrodite4: I swear some men must have been conceived anally.. (sakaguchi and Cubeet)

I never knew stupidity is part of your features. From someone with an appellation of "Aphrodite", your above post should be considered a disgrace.

Why not use your frustration to write something meaningful about the thread. It is about the pitiable state of GH universities. Find something productive doing.
PS
Don't litter the thread with nonsense again while doing it.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by sakaguchi(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ezegozie:

one thing you need to correct is your manner of expression, it will help you alot!
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Aphrodite4(f): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
V'laar Moghulis
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by sakaguchi(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
Aphrodite4: V'laar Moghulis

Aphrodite! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wow!
What you wrote^^^^above
You wouldn't hold that opinion if you just do what Ezegozie wrote.
If you're aggressive, you get aggressive riposte from people. Try changing how you address people and I'm sure you would change that spiteful word "Vklaar Moghulis
".
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Aphrodite4(f): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
Like I said, conceived anally.. Pathetic..
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by ababs001: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
360command: This universities or colleges are small in structure, but I would give credit to the Nigerian student who studied or are studying in ghana for using their brain to go through the university unlike in Nigeria, we know the system and we(most nigerians) went through a system of malpractices. Had friends who studied in Ghana and they did not see it easy. Bribing lectures was not easy even if it is, its big money. Exam malpractice is not so rampant unlike the nigerian universities. Truth is bitter and I have said my mind.
go home...... u are drunk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by sakaguchi(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
Aphrodite4: Like I said, conceived anally.. Pathetic..
And I said you're dead in the brain if you can write that.
Schmurk!
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Ezegozie(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
Valar morghulis translates to
"all men must die" in High Valyrian. and used by Arya Stark to pray against those she wishes death upon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
What do they teach in Ghanaian universities? I am curious to know because those midgets are senseless in almost all regards!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student / Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day / Young Boy With An Insane Math Skills Shocks Everyone (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.