Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart (5557 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by duni04(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Rityben: Its no big deal. I do call every1 baby, swedy, dear, honey, darling. It doesn't mean am triping for them. So if u like call me Betterhalf when u see me for the first time or even in ur dreams, its no big deal. I will respond my sugar
Don't mind dese JJC's o. Some of dem av neva been babyed or honyed b4. Wen someone says it 2 dem 4 d first time dey get so excited, they open a thread about it on nairaland.
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by immortalvoices(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
candor4: Seun fp pls

U just killed this thread with the above quote...erm baby...
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2013

Shattap baby...

Hehehe
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
I call every girl baby/sweetie

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by SQURA(f): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
Losers, thats the guys you talking about @op?

GeneralShepherd: I call every girl baby/sweetie

You dont have a Girlfriend.
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by passionate88: 6:20am On Dec 21, 2013
duni04:
Lol see dis one. U beta go bak 2 primary skul n work on ur tenses before callin me a kid
Dude, you need to go back to your nursery class to learn how to spell correctly. There are many kids on Nairaland these days
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 21, 2013
lolz
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by duni04(m): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2013
passionate88: Dude, you need to go back to your nursery class to learn how to spell correctly. There are many kids on Nairaland these days
Lol ur hopeless. Looking forward 2 reading ur own thread wen someone finally fulfills ur dreams n calls u baby.
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by Amandobolt(m): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2013
I think the OP is an under age individual. She hasn't experienced that kinda sensation before....that's why she came here to fill up de romance section.
For me I call girls baby,dear,sweetie anytime n any day. I think its as a result of my flirting experience
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by drnoel: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2013
some people make that mistake, I once knew a lady that calls all her acquintances my luv. I mean
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by passionate88: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2013
duni04:
Lol ur hopeless. Looking forward 2 reading ur own thread wen someone finally fulfills ur dreams n calls u baby.
hahahaha. Dude, I am a guy.
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by otodeluxe(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2013
Its obvious you don't know much about guys. For crying out loud calling you baby is not even a guarantee that he likes you.

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by Emilord(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
Babe,sweetheart ke,after just a day of meeting?kajikajihahehe*laughing in japanese*
abeg hold ur pant well oo,na dia d guy eye dey
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by puyaca(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
I think the word 'baby or babe ' has become more of a word used to compliment girls and ladies , these days , cos you always see the delight on their faces when somebody calls them that and the person calling does not necessarily have to be somebody they are having a relationship with . or have you not heard of girls calling other girls baby/babe ? Am sure there are a lot of girls wishing somebody meeting them even for a second calls them baby .

So @ op , its possible that the guy fancies you enough to call u baby , but in my own world it doesn't guarantee that he likes you enough to even ask you out . So see it as a compliment . But its possible like somebody suggested that the guy is just jumping the gun . And if you LIKE him ( which is a possibility ) and you ask him not to call you baby again you might just end up driving him away and preventing what could have been.

I know most ladies will deny it here , but they love it when they are called baby or babe by anybody .
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by Pdizzle(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
candor4: Pls someone help I dnt like it wen I meet a guy and d next time we talk he calls me baby....................... He doesn't know me,we r getting to know each other,I thought calling a girl baby is when she is ur gf or u r dating her..........seriously I dnt like it.........it irrates me...........guys pls say someth abt dis
hey baby
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by yomi007k(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Rityben: Its no big deal. I do call every1 baby, swedy, dear, honey, darling. It doesn't mean am triping for them. So if u like call me Betterhalf when u see me for the first time or even in ur dreams, its no big deal. I will respond my sugar
Ooo Babygurl,I need ppl lik u around me cos getting a smile won't be hard....no be ppl wey de vex if u call dem baby.
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by Abbey2sam(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
candor4: Pls someone help I dnt like it wen I meet a guy and d next time we talk he calls me baby....................... He doesn't know me,we r getting to know each other,I thought calling a girl baby is when she is ur gf or u r dating her..........seriously I dnt like it.........it irrates me...........guys pls say someth abt dis

What's so irritating about it? Baby is not actually any girls name neither is it any boys name and a guy must not be your BF to call you baby, he's just trying to be friendly with you
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by Abbey2sam(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by kennypoka2(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
this rubbish FP.. common, how is what you don't like our problem?
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by baralatie(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
O.k. Baby!
Ganna say somtin baby!
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by laparico(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
Genesis
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by baralatie(m): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2013
Happy sunday baby!
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 29, 2013
baralatie: Happy sunday baby!
Thanks deary grin
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by Smily202(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2013
if it irritates u....... did it irritates another....... Life is base on choices.... anoda man food anoda man poison....

And whereas "Baby" is anoda way of showing he/she appreciate you.....more than other girls
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by candor4(f): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2013
Amando_bolt: I think the OP is an under age individual. She hasn't experienced that kinda sensation before....that's why she came here to fill up de romance section.
For me I call girls baby,dear,sweetie anytime n any day. I think its as a result of my flirting experience

So u tink by calling me under aged,proves dat u r matured?................I dnt hv words 4 u...........*smiles n walks away*
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by candor4(f): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2013
kennypoka2:
this rubbish FP.. common, how is what you don't like our problem?

Guy easy....................u r too serious...........n serious pple r dead
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by candor4(f): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2013
Abbey2sam:

What's so irritating about it? Baby is not actually any girls name neither is it any boys name and a guy must not be your BF to call you baby, he's just trying to be friendly with you

Guys r ova doing it
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by slap1(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2013
It doesn't look OK to me. However, girls freely call guys ''My love'', ''Sweetheart'', etc, but it's mostly an issue when the guys do it.
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by candor4(f): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2013
puyaca: I think the word 'baby or babe ' has become more of a word used to compliment girls and ladies , these days , cos you always see the delight on their faces when somebody calls them that and the person calling does not necessarily have to be somebody they are having a relationship with . or have you not heard of girls calling other girls baby/babe ? Am sure there are a lot of girls wishing somebody meeting them even for a second calls them baby .

Nice one...............u r d only matured guy here ................

So @ op , its possible that the guy fancies you enough to call u baby , but in my own world it doesn't guarantee that he likes you enough to even ask you out . So see it as a compliment . But its possible like somebody suggested that the guy is just jumping the gun . And if you LIKE him ( which is a possibility ) and you ask him not to call you baby again you might just end up driving him away and preventing what could have been.

I know most ladies will deny it here , but they love it when they are called baby or babe by anybody .
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by baralatie(m): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2013
Baby dear!

Baby sweerie!

Oma- luv!

My honey luv!

Chocola baby!

Happy new year in advance!
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by Swaggot00(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2013
see your mouth
Re: Meeting A Guy For The 1st Time And The Next Day He Calls Baby Or Sweetheart by candor4(f): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2014
[quote author=Swaggot00] see your mouth[/

quote]

See ur yanish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo+video: Couple Break Up In Busy Lagos Beach On Christmas Day!! Hilariousl! / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material / 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.